"I can see her in the reflection of your eyes!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koros Apogee

I'm half watching the Raft collab in the background so I didn't catch exactly what it was...but one of the Tempus managers joined their VC call and said something. All the boys started yelling over him about being live right now.
Here is a clip from /mans/.

Local Archive:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Watching this Pippa stream makes me miss launch Overwatch 1 so bad...
See, I still think the gameplay is much, much better now, but everything around it is megaAIDS.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
See, I still think the gameplay is much, much better now, but everything around it is megaAIDS.
Never really bothered with Overwatch, but that sounds like Blizzards MO, they make a good gameplay system and then drive it into the ground like with Heroes of the Storm or Hearthstone. That or it's just all popcorny shit that's really fun for the first hour but doesn't have much depth to it once you've gotten minimal mastery.

RiverBear

I missed Silvervale's (and Zentreya too I think) meltdown.
Any idea about it? Did she get passed over a sponsorship or something?
1667446721191.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
And they were known by the unicorns as... The Big Four
If only we have the exact numbers for YT membership, I think most members don't have the need to throw superchat if they have joined the membership.

Really wish at least when you subscribe Youtube Premium, you got one free membership for a channel that you choose just like Twitch.

Last edited:

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Here is a clip from /mans/.

What kind of shitty roleplay would have begun If they weren't live? Was that even a manager? Only axel and magni seemed to know what was going on. Can this be soft confirmation that they share a manager? How many other members partake in this weird mouth breather roleplay?

so many juicy rrats to be sprung from less than 15 seconds

Jacks Wasted Life

Guras a guest on Marines 3D tomorrow. nice. Ina too.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well atleast we got confirmation that en managers are mouthbreathers. Explains a lot

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
What kind of shitty roleplay would have begun If they weren't live? Was that even a manager? Only axel and magni seemed to know what was going on. Can this be soft confirmation that they share a manager? How many other members partake in this weird mouth breather roleplay?

so many juicy rrats to be sprung from less than 15 seconds
Well those were certainly sounds. I'd like to doubt it was Axel's manager though, unless she likes making weird noises like that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well those were certainly sounds. I'd like to doubt it was Axel's manager though, unless she likes making weird noises like that.
What, you don't make autist noises instead of saying hello when you get in a voice chat with the bros?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unless I'm reading this wrong, sony's "strategy" isn't to copy Anycolor, but rather to force push as many new talents in the hopes that one or two will gain traction ala Salome or gura. They can do this for a nickel's worth and in any instance has much more financial sense than hiring real agents and managers to put together a serious competition project to nijisanji or cover.
I'm honestly fucking horrified at the possibility that this might work and these motherfuckers end up tapping into some unknown market and get mega-famous out of nowhere, it's appalling and the worst part is that this is a very clever and valid business model, just throw shit at the wall until it sticks, since the company itself doesn't really have to do anything for a person to be popular in this industry. Sure you could argue some agencies are proactive about markets and audiences and promoting their talent but at the end of the day, most of the recent big-shots have been total strokes of luck, Gura and Vox both from branches which people didn't think were gonna do well and openly mocked; kobo, from a branch most people mocked as "failed" or "experimental", and salome, who's name is literally a fucking joke and was just released on a random whim by a company who has debuted more vtubers than any other.

If this gamble works, it could definitely fuck this medium up, when laziness works it doesn't make sense for anyone else to work hard or try new things. :gunpeko:
fuck you sony and your shitty business practice, it has the capacity to kill vtubing and you aren't even concerned.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RiverBear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Dear nigga above
People are not patents, thus the strategy of throwing shit at the wall until something sticks will fucking burn to the ground as soon as first menhera moment hits, leading to termination, leading to syphoning of followers to new vshojo vtubers. Didnt affect holo cause of proper treatment of talents, will affect sony if they do so

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
What, you don't make autist noises instead of saying hello when you get in a voice chat with the bros?
Not unless I want to get called a retard and many other different, colorful insults.
But hey, maybe one day.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The hell just happened? Pippa's stream lagged out and all of a sudden it's Uraka?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Let's see. I don't watch her so I all i can offer to you is her numbers every month.
January median : 7172
View attachment 4238
February median : 8838
View attachment 4239
March median : 8579
View attachment 4240
April median : 8680
View attachment 4241
May median : 7818
View attachment 4242
June median : 10076
View attachment 4243
July median :
View attachment 4248
August median : 8888
View attachment 4244
September median : 7921
View attachment 4245
October median : 5913
View attachment 4246
I don't know if this is about the unicorn or its just her stream/game choices but oct is her worst month this year.
Don't think she streamed that much this month though. That could be it.

Time stamp for the pippa raid is 4h40min and 20 seconds

Pippa loves to make other girls cry. This is why we cant have nice things.

V&U company. (Liora Walkyria, Penelope Wiseman and two missing sisters Helen and Celine about which there has been no information for four months) introduces new vtuber Yurikago Kokone who is debuts at november 4/5th.

Remi launched her own NNN ark

There is really simple membership rules. I think anyone who has monetization meets the minimum requirements for membership. Unless she was under 18 years old.

Minimum eligibility requirements​

You must meet minimum requirements to be considered for channel memberships on YouTube.
Keep in mind, meeting the following does not mean you'll automatically get channel memberships. We're slowly rolling out this feature. Some music channels may not be eligible e.g. under SRAV contract. If you have access, you'll see memberships as an option on the Memberships page:
  • Your channel must have more than 1,000 subscribers.
  • Your channel is in the YouTube Partner Program.
  • You're over 18 years old.
  • You're in one of the available locations.
  • Your channel has a Community tab.
  • Your channel is not set as made for kids.
  • Your channel does not have a significant number of ineligible videos.
    • Videos set as made for kids, or videos with music claims are considered ineligible.
  • You (and your MCN) have agreed to and are complying with our terms and policies (including the relevant Commerce Product Addendum).

Interesting on the V&U thing. I'm still wondering about the sisters.

I'm a bit curious, what is the general consensus on Tempus and their models? Personally I think Axel has the best looking one, Ragus might be generic but not bad, Magni has a nice design but face looks like a boytoy.
Vesper desperately needs to have his chin widened, poor grampire looks two steps away from being a Withered from WoW.
- Ragus looks fine but I would agree that the all blue color scheme is a bit generic.
- Magni has a bit of a derpy face but the whole hand cloak think is pretty cool.
- Axel has the best model but im not a fan of the rigging. Moves way too much for my taste and he usually has a dumb open mouth smile going on. I feel like he is overexagerating his expressions like you usually have to do with Live2D but in his case, he doesnt need to do it because his model's rigging is way more detailed.
- Vesper has a bit of a dorito face going but in a way it goes with the whole Castlevania vampire look. I think he looks fine. They really nailed the personality to go with the model (whereas I feel that maybe Ragus and Brian could be switched).

Looks like Ame is also taking a break. Going to be a slow week.

Offcollab incomming

More numberfagging time that can potentially be used for tribalfagging, oh boy
1. Vox Akuma (Nijsanji EN) - $80,937
2. Fushimi Gaku (Nijisanji) - $53,094
3. Kaida Haru (Nijisanji) - $50,941
4. Sakamata Chloe (Hololive) - $47,174
5. Shirakami Fubuki (Hololive) - $41,276
6. Hakui Koyori (Hololive) - $38,265
7. Fuwa Minato (Nijisanji) - $38,179
8. Kson (VShojo) - $36,263
9. Momosuzu Nene (Hololive) - $34,553
10. Nekomata Okayu (Hololive) - $34,112
11. Hayato Kagami (Nijisanji) - $32,982
12. Ike Eveland (Nijisanji EN) - $32,234
13. Kanae (Nijisanji) - $31,364
14. Houshou Marine (Hololive) - $30,808
15. Inugami Korone (Hololive) - $27,860
16. Luca Kaneshiro (Nijisanji EN) - $27,240
17. Sakura Miko (Hololive) - $26,986
18. Scarle Yonagumi (Nijisanji EN) - $26,963
19. Mysta Rias (Nijisanji EN) - $26,346
20. Oliver Evans (Nijisanji) - $26,007
21. Gawr Gura (Hololive EN) - $24,449
22. Amane Kanata (Hololive) - $23,665
23. Alban Knox (Nijisanji EN) - $21,966
24. Usada Pekora (Hololive) - $21,842
25. IRyS (Hololive EN) - $21,742
26. Himemori Luna (Hololive) - $20,477
27. Ceres Fauna (Hololive EN) - $20,404
28. Tsunomaki Watame (Hololive) - $20,986
29. Fulgur Ovid (Nijisanji EN) - $20,923
30. Leos Vincent (Nijisanji) - $20,627
31. Kuzuha (Nijisanji) - $20,360
32. Kaela Kovalskia (Hololive ID) - $19,612
33. Iori Matsunaga (RIOT MUSIC) [Brave Group] - $19,339
34. Joe Riikichi (Nijisanji) - $19,140
35. Chiyoura Chiyomi (Aogiri High School) [Brave Group] - $19,052
36. Pomu Rainpuff (Nijisanji EN) - $18,460
37. Shirayuki Tomoe (Nijisanji) - $18,343
38. Takanashi Kiara (Hololive EN) - $18,167
39. Ibrahim (Nijisanji) - $16,647
40. Shiranui Flare (Hololive) - $16,356
41. Yang Nari (Nijisanji [KR]) - $16,328
42. Tokoyami Towa (Hololive) - $16,293
43. Sonny Brisko (Nijisanji EN) - $16,205
44. Saegusa Akina (Nijisanji) $15,991
45. Mori Calliope (Hololive EN) - $14,848
46. Noir Vesper (Holostars EN) - $13,581
47. Yukihana Lamy (Hololive) - $13,482
48. Shu Yamino (Nijisanjij EN) - $13,396
49. Hakos Baelz (Hololive EN) - $13,359
50. Elira Pendora (Nijisanji EN) - $13,171
51. Aia Amare (Nijisanji EN) - $13,132
52. Takane Lui (Hololive) - $12,801
53. Ouro Kronii (Hololive EN) - $12,502
54. Tamako (Aogiri High School) - $12,303
55. Akuma Saki (Axel-V; graduation after the agency disbanded) - $11,940
56. Hyakumantenbara Salome (Nijisanji) - $11,856
57. Magni Dezmond (Holostars EN) - $11,788
58. Astel Leda (Holostars) - $11,665
59. Lauren Iroas (Nijisanji) - $11,555
60. Shirogane Noel (Hololive) - $11,381
61. Seraph Dazzlegarden (Nijisanji) - $11,048
62. Pipkin Pippa (Phase Connect) - $10,866
63. Inari Iroha (NoriPro) - $10,774
64. Enna Alouette (Nijisanji EN) - $10,621
65. Nenemaru (Busokanojo; currently indie after the company dissolved) - $10,589
66. Nui Sociere (Nijisanji) - $10,558
67. Axel Syrios (Holostars EN) - $9,991
68. Inui Toko (Nijisanji) - $9,835
69. Hizuki Rurufu (Snack Nili) - $9,649
70. Nekozeno Shin (NoriPro) - $9,643
71. Yugo Asuma (Nijisanji EN) - $9,433
72. Kurumizawa Momo (NoriPro) - $9,135
73. Nanashi Mumei (Hololive EN) - $9,119
74. Ren Zotto (Nijisanji EN) - $9,084
75. Kyo Kaneko (Nijisanji EN) - $9,013
76. Komaru Kurikoma (Aogiri High School) - $8,796
77. Selen Tatsuki (Nijisanji EN) - $8,773
78. Amelia Watson (Hololive EN) - $8,730
79. Ange Katrina (Nijisanji) - $8,596
80. Shirayuri Lily (ViViD) - $8,590
81. Rieru Gabu (Aogiri High School) - $8,461
82. Saki Ashizawa (RIOT MUSIC) - $8,261
83. Nina Kosaka (Nijisanji EN) - $8,253
84. Kureiji Ollie (Hololive ID) - $8,158
85. Kenmochi Toya (Nijisanji) - $8,130
86. Natsuhiro Matsuri (Hololive) - $8,115
87. Oozura Subaru (Hololive) - $8,101
88. Colonel Chocola (indie, calls himself a Vtuber but it's mostly some guy playing a fuckton of pachislots) - $8,058
89. Shirayuri Mishiro (NoriPro) - $7,998
90. Ars Almal (Nijisanji) - $7,935
91. Best girl Sukoya Kana (Nijisanji) - $7,852
92. Uki Violeta (Nijisanji EN) - $7,656
93. Yozora Mel (Hololive) - $7,617
94. Minase (NeoPorte) - $7,516
95. Watarai Hibari (Nijisanji) - $7,504
96. Chihiro Yuki (Nijisanji) - $7,464
97. Uzuki Kou (Nijisanji) - $7,413
98. Regis Altare (Holostars EN) - $7,393
99. Tsukino Mito (Nijisanji) - $7,370
100. Minato Aqua (Hololive) - $7,285
Oh shit, our little-engine-that-could made the list (which is impressive given that phase is a Tiny company compared to every other company there).

Saw that theamazingspino, the artist that makes all the Ange Katrina and dinosaur girl art I sometimes post, made some fanart of a predebut vtuber Valentina Chisae.

View attachment 4267
I like her design. She's apparently streaming from some Japanese app called Reality but will supposedly debut on Twitch. She's also a med student which @Een Gevolg might like.
Here's her Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ValentinaChisei?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Where she retweeted a familiar face:

Like that design.

It is supposed to be shortly after her break, yeah. Also, this is her current PFP:

View attachment 4283
She's whiter now I guess. Hair still looks like a goddamn nightmare to properly model in 3d. I have a feeling that her 2.0 might simplify things a bit similar to what they did with Azki's 3rd model.

We're blessed with another good-model Pikamee stream:

She is currently talking about Tenma and Phase Connect.

That's huge for Tenma. I would assume that most of the people that watch Pikamee don't know about Tenma, especially the JP section of her audience. When it comes to marketing herself Tenma is doing really well by constantly popping up in other streams and getting recognized by chat.

@Azehara There's some quality Pippa Gaming Experience #4 material going on right now.

"My aim is unironically decent" -woman missing 6 ana shots in a row, on a winston slowly walking towards her
10 minutes into the stream and I downloaded about 4-5 classical songs of about the usual 2-3minute length. I will probably start working on this tomorrow once I get back from work.

I missed Silvervale's (and Zentreya too I think) meltdown.
Any idea about it? Did she get passed over a sponsorship or something?
View attachment 4290
Seems like she got looked over by a Sponsor in favor of maybe someone with a bigger audience. Honestly she is killing it when it comes to viewership compared to most and she is bitching like a whiny little girl on Twitter. I get being pissed. I get that it's annoying that some sponsors only focus on subs or follows and not really on how dedicated a smaller fanbase can be but holy shit. I guess this is the first time this happens to her but you can bet it won't be the last.

Guras a guest on Marines 3D tomorrow. nice. Ina too.
I really hope its not that Marine/Aqua/Ina/Gura song. Not really a fan of that song.

Last edited:

stassy

salome, who's name is literally a fucking joke and was just released on a random whim by a company who has debuted more vtubers than any other.
Not really on a whim, Depressed Nousagi video about it explain the context and all the work poured into her debut, and if you are a good enough entertainer and proper focused support from your company/fans you can instantly make it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wasn't able to catch Lisa's stream this time, did anyone know what happened?

I think Lisa is a really sweet girl, but she worries about being perfect and an escape for her viewers too much in my opinion. That's not a bad thing, but a lot of people like vtubers that aren't afraid to talk about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom