"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari just played and reacted to this on stream. Didn't know James had an autobiography

She made last nights VOD public so here's the clip

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I never watch youtube shorts, but this time Mio made me

Could only understand every other word, but who cares, :holohag::hololove:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Praid

Just another idiot
Happy 4th to my fellow burgers! Mag dump into some trash for me.
02f.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Notes from kronii's concert talking stream:
-She talked about the shit camera work on the concert, didn't say much of it but she mentioned the camera cutting to the crowd during some of her dancing parts.
-She doesn't know when her new original will release.
-she pronounces harpsichord like harpisschord.
-She improvised her lines during the last talking to the fans segment of the concert, she was too nervous to know if what she was saying made any sense.

Notes from kronii's Spanish Duolingo stream:
-She tried to use Duolingo for Spanish before, but gave up after the masculine and feminine words and sentences showed up.
-She pronounces mañana as manyanya, sounds really cute.
-She always wanted to learn Spanish, she thinks its a wonderful language and said its cool.
-She read a SC from MR. chupa verga...
-She asked me to kiss her (she said vamos is her favorite Spanish word, but she started teasing chat by saying besame! besame!).
-She gets confused with the pronunciation of Spanish with French since that's what she learned in school.
Overall she did quite well, don't know how often she cheated by looking at chat, but still, her pronunciation is clean enough, sounds similar to how Kiara says some things at times though, like rolling her Rs too hard or rolling them when she shouldn't.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Erina really seems to enjoy acting weird and creepy.
I'm almost afraid to see what kind of fetish tier list she would produce.
I remember when she talked about her trip to Japan to visit some friends mentioned she couldn't keep her eyes off the other girls in a changing room and would sniff their hair
:SelenHAHAhere:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Notes from kronii's concert talking stream:
-She talked about the shit camera work on the concert, didn't say much of it but she mentioned the camera cutting to the crowd during some of her dancing parts.
-She doesn't know when her new original will release.
-she pronounces harpsichord like harpisschord.
-She improvised her lines during the last talking to the fans segment of the concert, she was too nervous to know if what she was saying made any sense.

Notes from kronii's Spanish Duolingo stream:
-She tried to use Duolingo for Spanish before, but gave up after the masculine and feminine words and sentences showed up.
-She pronounces mañana as manyanya, sounds really cute.
-She always wanted to learn Spanish, she thinks its a wonderful language and said its cool.
-She read a SC from MR. chupa verga...
-She asked me to kiss her (she said vamos is her favorite Spanish word, but she started teasing chat by saying besame! besame!).
-She gets confused with the pronunciation of Spanish with French since that's what she learned in school.
Overall she did quite well, don't know how often she cheated by looking at chat, but still, her pronunciation is clean enough, sounds similar to how Kiara says some things at times though, like rolling her Rs too hard or rolling them when she shouldn't.

Yeah her French was coming off strong haha.
Cute Kronii is cute.
:kroheart:

lvl8

Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

From all the dumb things she can learn from Pippa, she has to pick "loud=funny".

And now she's getting into reptilian/lizard people shit.

and now she's fucking muted...

Last edited:

SomeRando

Lemon whore is live at 3AM for some reason

desudesu

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Somehow I'm back to watching Neoporte's Itoi Toi screaming and getting angry at the calm BGM while playing Only Up.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 5.30PM JST before her cover premiere.

The Mephisto premiere is at 7PM JST.

For those who missed Tier's 3D Live, here are some screenshots.
From her singing and dancing bit.
Tier5.jpg

Flexibility compared to May.
Tier1.png

Tier4.png

First person 3D ASMR, if you also love underboob/sideboob this is probably close to heaven.
Tier2.png

Tier3.png

A relatively new clipper who clips Usuwa Suu contents have uploaded a short brief about her agency Re:AcT from three of their talents. One of them naturally being Usuwa Suu, the other two are relatively more obscure, Mizugame Mia and Sumeragi Rose.

Also noted Re:AcT's anniversary at 7 July so there might be some collab/celebration on their main channel.

Here's a clip with various Vtubers both popular and obscure.

I have shilled a few from here, Nagino Mashiro for singing streams and Shigure Mito for Monster Hunter stuff (currently she's playing WorldBorne from scratch using her trusty bow).

A relatively short clip from Aizawa Ema's new outfit reveal.

From the dedicated Flare clipper, here's the elf being cheeky.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
From all the dumb things she can learn from Pippa, she has to pick "loud=funny".

And now she's getting into reptilian/lizard people shit.

and now she's fucking muted...
The muted thing was a bit you just needed to take off your tin foil hat to hear her clearly

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So why exactly does she censor her face when there probably are about 400 photos of her face around and I have a feeling that a huge chunk of people already know what she looks like?
I imagine it's to retain of level of control at the very least of when she chooses to reveal her face

Sure many already know but that doesn't mean she wants to just give up and show it all the time

lvl8

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Let the chinchilla scream, it is the anguish of her soul yearning to find release

...Or it could also be second-nature to her at this point, either way, I will gladly endure the (cute) assault on my eardrums each morning

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Dragoon

I never watched Yuri so I don't know what she's about and I see Nano and just feel a mix of schadenfreude and pity.
Let me summarize it the best I can and I mean this with the utmost respect.

She's a retard. It's why it's so easy to feel pity for her, she's quite literally an idiot that needed to cheat to graduate high school and most of her suffering is due to her inability to function. At the end of the day, it would probably would have been for the best if she just signed over guardianship of herself to Muumi when she joined Phase so she couldn't be a retard and throw away everything. When people here and Pippa herself talk about Pippa needing management to keep her from falling apart, it's far worse for Yuri.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Hana is stuttering too much and she admitted to have been affected by all the ID graduating at once.
To the point shes scared to name the remaining IDs because she isnt even sure whos left.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kaela still live and the TTS reading Minecraft chat is really funny
"minato aqua say w a a a a a a"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom