"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Tarah is Mumei, right? If so, doesn't she already have a boyfriend, and shouldn't he already know that lol? This dude is out here sounding like he's about to slit his wrists, meanwhile Mumei is living her best life and not giving a shit about this crazy retard.

Why can't we just have wholesome dakimakuras?
A couple of months ago when Gura was complaining about Cover not letting her do a daki, she claimed that she would have a normal side and a joke side. So maybe there's your 'wholesome' dakimakura. Cover were the ones holding back on her daki, so maybe they aren't letting her unleash her full loli power like she desperately wants to lemao.

Also what is this about the NijiEN Luca stuff that I heard mentioned on the homeland? I asked about it but still felt like rrat to me
Seems at least kind of legit if you're talking about the twitter stuff. I'm about to pass out so I can't do any more digging, but those two accounts do have replies to people about Niji auditions as if there's some deeper information they have. Also seems like he made the mistake of following other Niji accounts which just adds to the view that it's him on some alts. Once this stuff resurfaced, he coincidentally tweeted out 'rent free' on his Niji account making people even more convinced. Also people are still shitting on him for the EN minecraft server wipe. They claim he's not actually sorry because instead of working to rebuild he was spending his free time on the Vshojo server or something. I'm tired as fuck so if someone would like to exterminate these rrats that I'm just regurgitating from /vt/ go right on ahead because I'm gonna die now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't find it. According to her the name is "Grimmi Penis Music"(she didn't name it)
Darn, guess I'll have to grab it off a clip from an AFK or something. It's rather catchy.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
He's never mentioned anything this heavy. At most with what we know about Axel's life, he did have his high school crush that he was never able to be with due to her parents never wanting her to date, and she eventually moved away from his high school. Maybe he simply let her move away and never tried to stay in touch and he regrets it? That's the best I got from Axel's various stories.

Axel is going to die inside when everything begins to go to hell, he is so attached to Sayori. I am going to die of anticipation if he stops just before everything starts to happen.
I don't wanna go too heavy into speculation, but the way he talks about it it sounds like he had friends before who were heavily depressed. Dealing with that kind of thing really puts a mark on you, even if it isn't visible to most. I'm actually pretty scared to see his reaction, cuz I worry he'll be genuinely heartbroken.

In that sense, I'm personally glad he stopped before it. Better to have a carefree birthday before that kind of thing crushes you.

On a seperate topic, Boomei's karoake was pretty fun. She killed My Immortal and I didn't expect her to do a Heathers song again. Hope she does more.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Live view of weeb degenerates abandoning ship as the SS Kiwi takes on water.
View attachment 4136
Holy shit that's a fantastic edit.

Airi was doing an AMV review stream and an MMD clip using tracking from one of MomoyPalaboy came up (Filipino duo that lipsynched songs and made funny faces back when youtube started). I was wondering if the Pippa AI model could be used to imitate other meme-ish videos on the internet so I decided to ask Michael. I guess we will be able to fuck around with Pippa animations soon.
1667283881431.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't find it. According to her the name is "Grimmi Penis Music"(she didn't name it)
Found it

And local archive audio only:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

been a while since I saw Wosemi, missed Fauna's stream so I feel I should at least watch this

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
In that sense, I'm personally glad he stopped before it. Better to have a carefree birthday before that kind of thing crushes you.
Axel truly has no idea what is coming next.

Happy Birthday Dingo Aniki.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
DDLC was so obnoxiously omnipresent back in the day I am absolutely shocked Axel doesn't know what it is or what's coming.

Then again, Magni is a huge Sonic fan and somehow had never seen (or even heard of) the SA2 fandub (or at least the Announcement bit) so I guess the internet isn't as small a world as you'd think...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's slowly falling apart and I think he's realizing it.
Also maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he said "don't make the same mistake Highschool Axel!" when Sayori left. Has he mentioned anything before that might relate to this?
I hope we don't get another Mel reaction that would royally suck for everyone involved and Axel doesn't have cohosts to cheer him up with baby animals
Tarah is Mumei, right? If so, doesn't she already have a boyfriend, and shouldn't he already know that lol? This dude is out here sounding like he's about to slit his wrists, meanwhile Mumei is living her best life and not giving a shit about this crazy retard.
Dude is gonna an hero if she ever collabs with Tempus

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
DDLC was so obnoxiously omnipresent back in the day I am absolutely shocked Axel doesn't know what it is or what's coming.

Then again, Magni is a huge Sonic fan and somehow had never seen (or even heard of) the SA2 fandub (or at least the Announcement bit) so I guess the internet isn't as small a world as you'd think...
"Huge Sonic fan" Magni I swear hasn't even completed a Sonic game with how confused and shocked he gets by things happening and how he flails around with almost DSP levels of gameplay sometimes. He never complete SA1 or SA2 from what he said, and if he thinks endurance streaming Heroes is reasonable then I assume he didn't complete that either, and he's never mentioned the classic 2D era games so I assume he never played them and he's an Adventure era-ish fan. Magni is such a bizarre Sonic fan where I swear he only really knows Sonic from Archie comics. Game wise he might as well be a zoomer who only knows about Sonic's games from stories.

I hope we don't get another Mel reaction that would royally suck for everyone involved and Axel doesn't have cohosts to cheer him up with baby animals
Tempus seems to watch each other's streams often even if they are silent a lot of the time and if any of them know what's coming at all, then someone will probably be on standby as Axel is probably the most generally lovable guy in Tempus. Even someone with as much pessimistic venom as Magni looks up to Axel because he's just a likable guy. I don't think Axel will be that alone if he really does breakdown, but I don't think he will unless he has some secret suicide witness story he's managed to keep inside this entire time as some kind of repressed memory.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I've always been a little suspicious when vtubers claim to have never played or heard of a game before. It reminds me of a clip of Kronii a while back where iirc she had to switch games last minute to Return of the Obra Dinn and I vaguely remember getting the impression that she had never played it before when she was outed by having a 15 hour save file lol At least Grandpire admits that he doesn't want to play a game on stream that he is not familiar with.

I bet Axel has a vague idea like most people who are into Western weeb culture but may not know exactly wtf will happen.

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
Like obviously if you care about anything else on the farms other that Chubas there no replacing it, but for me and many of the regulars in the thread who had never heard of the site before we found the Vtuber Thread there's not much reason to use both.
This board still feels a bit different to the homeland. It feels like the other board has more varied contributors, and less hugboxy. Though maybe this is a natural byproduct of the higher proportion of nolan posting.

The myth vs Ina animation was really good. Especially "real" Ina's facial expressions, from disgust, to fear, to sorrow.

I've also enjoyed the black and white holloweEN shorts written by Fauna on the hololive English channel, but was wondering why they're getting less views.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Axel's supposedly pretty young and judging by his alleged roommate, was more into cosplaying as a kpop idol than into the weeb side of the internet as such. Think of him as a more charismatic and younger Kiara.

I absolutely will not rule out a streamer pretending to be clueless for content, but it's not out of the question for them to really not know. Well. Not exactly know, at any rate. Chat and twitter comments make it kind of obvious that something's afoot, of course.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I absolutely will not rule out a streamer pretending to be clueless for content, but it's not out of the question for them to really not know. Well. Not exactly know, at any rate. Chat and twitter comments make it kind of obvious that something's afoot, of course.
I think in the beginning it was intuition, but I have to imagine he's picked up on enough of chat freaking out that he has a general idea of what's coming now. Especially at the end of tonights episode where chat was freaking out like "oh no it's about to happen!", and then the rest of chat was like, "this isn't the time where it happens yet, stop spoiling it!" He seemed to have had a general idea that he might have to censor something when entering the girls room.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think in the beginning it was intuition, but I have to imagine he's picked up on enough of chat freaking out that he has a general idea of what's coming now. Especially at the end of tonights episode where chat was freaking out like "oh no it's about to happen!", and then the rest of chat was like, "this isn't the time where it happens yet, stop spoiling it!" He seemed to have had a general idea that he might have to censor something when entering the girls room.
Once again demonstrating that chat is cancer and should be shot.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Unfortunately that's the annoying thing about majority Western/SEA chat freaking out wanting to spoil. I watched some JP Vtubers streaming DDLC and part of the fun in it (also because it's not a Japanese VN) is JP chat pretending not to know until the reset, saying "Sayori? Who is Sayori?" and majority not breaking rank making it creepier. Example is Niji's Amagase Muyu (who didn't even know it's a horror game, I remember her first planning stream she said "in my first week I'm going to play one horror game and DDLC"), timestamped after the first end.

For today's cover at 8PM JST, MaiR singing LiSA's NEW ME.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Well well well, would you look at the calendar.

EDIT: My favorite thing about Risu's NNN is hearing her pronunciation of "nuvEMburr" over and over.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
When Pomu drinks she becomes a rapper I guess

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Airi was doing an AMV review stream and an MMD clip using tracking from one of MomoyPalaboy came up (Filipino duo that lipsynched songs and made funny faces back when youtube started). I was wondering if the Pippa AI model could be used to imitate other meme-ish videos on the internet so I decided to ask Michael. I guess we will be able to fuck around with Pippa animations soon.
View attachment 4140

I don't think michael realizes what kind of shitposting he's going to bring into this world when Wonder PIppa hits MMD.
At least now she can vicariously collab with Watame.

Although, Im gonna be honest, Pippa's model aside, the whole game world they did for the latest stream looked cheap as fuck.
Also, their new logo looks like a macross plus/sharon apple ripoff (they're gonna say it's an "homage, " as sharon is an AI based on the female protagonist)

2022-11-01 08_08_45-Window.pngab67616d00001e0226062a28d095d9bb0df31e3d.jpeg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Grimmi went nearly 10 hours doing tarot readings for chat. Raided into this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom