Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
NII-GAH.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
so funni moment i caught on the TL, artist posts a (cropped) Airi lewd on twitter on her main tag

this gets this randy white knight mad

But, funny thing is
Airi Retweeted it
Ponwolforetweet.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Where did KFP hurt you? But for real what gives you the impression KFP would bitch about a Vesper Raid? Also if i remember correctly Pippa showed chat/fan overlap once and KFP was the 3rd biggest? So some Pippa fans may like Kiara too and where not too happy about the wrestling joke.
Kfp are pro-whatever-kiara-wants. Everyone forgets about Kokorobeats, the Shadowverse event, the Tales of Producer, Fisky for Dokomi three times. She asked us about male collab events once after somehow forgetting she'd done all that and I believe it was a unanimous "yes if you want", I didn't even see any chat messages saying no at the time. That was likely about the Yagoo holotalk, which she went ahead with. When Tempus came out she did say she has no interest in collabing, then proceeded to absolutely roast someone who said they'd prefer to pretend Tempus didn't exist.

On the flip side, as kfp myself if there's something she's actually bothered about you can bet your ass I'll find a way to make myself as obnoxious as possible. But this ain't it.

Mehk

Since we are still in the topic for Stars, I've always been wondering, how would Hololive have turned out if Holostars had never been a thing? Imagine in an alternate universe, Cover never thought of starting a male branch, and 100% focus all their effort on the girls.
  1. More funding and support for the girls on average?
  2. Faster debuts? Maybe we would have already gotten EN3.
  3. More unity within the fanbase? The toxic unicorns will still be there but won't have the chance to be exposed as one.
One potential downside (or upside depending on how you feel about certain girls) I can think of is that some of the girls are fans of the Stars, like Bae for Roberu, and I think Kobo for Izuru? If Stars doesn't exist, maybe they won't jump into the rabbit hole, maybe they won't be interest on applying. We might end up getting a different Bae and Kobo.
1. From my understanding all of the girls and boys have different managers/helper staff, so I don't think there could be "more funding and support" for the girls on average when honestly I just don't think they would have hired the people currently there for the guys to help the girls.

2. I don't think faster debuts would have happened either, After introducing the HoloJP Stars there wasn't a difference in release timing for the JP side until the past year, and if you look at HoloID they pushed out 2 gen's in the same year but the next gen didn't come till a year and half roughly later. ENside we have passed the year and a half, but JP also hasn't had a wave yet and they are coming close to the 2 year mark.

3. I don't think we would ever have unity in the fanbase. Rushia still would have gotten fired, Coco would still have left. Towa would still have had the issues she had originally, Ollie and Kiara would still have been anti'd. Like if you look at it, most of the problems that have happened for Hololive aren't even related to Holostars, it's just males in general or someones fuck up.
TL;DR
1.Nah
2. Nope
3. Nuh uh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Looks like KKKaren got a part in an anime or game

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Looks like KKKaren got a part in an anime or game

inb4 Yakuza game, because they seem to be picking up literally whos off the street for the EN dub (that not a single person actually uses) for the two new Yakuza games

Fucking Yong Yea is Kiryu in those now.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rare Shiina guerilla playing the new Final Fantasy game. Word from streamers is it's currently shaping up to be the top Game of the Year contender.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rare Shiina guerilla playing the new Final Fantasy game. Word from streamers is it's currently shaping up to be the top Game of the Year contender.

Fantasitc, I'll keep my FFXVI autism brief (no I won't), I've been playing it since it launched last night, or leaving it on in the background while going about my day

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scary pirate

Uruka is continuing her playthrough of the Fractured But Whole game

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
inb4 Yakuza game, because they seem to be picking up literally whos off the street for the EN dub (that not a single person actually uses) for the two new Yakuza games

Yeah kinda retarded Yong is in yakuza and he replaced the main dubbing guy who was the only good VA in the series

Atleast the seethe from some people salty he shat on game journalism at one point was kinda funny

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Meemaw going for Action Mode in FFXVI, no auto equipment, already has more balls than most people covering the game

This is the power of HAG SUPREMACY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Countdown begins, i hadn't actually realized it was so soon.

As excited as i am for it hopefully well get a return to normalcy and more streams once its over. right? Guys...

Fudge, I still need to get my ticket. It sucks because I have to call the bank as I am doing it or else they deny the charge. I mean, you’d think after I text ‘yes, this was me’ the first time, they’d let it through when I try again 5 minutes later, but noooooo.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Vesper remaining my favorite of Tempus and Sawa getting a spotlight were the highlights of the night. Oh Ame's outfit update was good as well.

Anime Fan

Haven't seen this posted, Phase Connect's seiso blue bear is currently playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole on twitch:

Jacks Wasted Life

Fudge, I still need to get my ticket. It sucks because I have to call the bank as I am doing it or else they deny the charge. I mean, you’d think after I text ‘yes, this was me’ the first time, they’d let it through when I try again 5 minutes later, but noooooo.
My bank. "You ate at a restaurant 25 miles away from your house. Is this you?"

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anybody who doesn't use JP language for Kiryu is a fucking madman. His VA has a voice of gold.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
meemaw is currently down-bad for pretty much every FFXVI character she sees, somebody please help her

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Meemaw going for Action Mode in FFXVI, no auto equipment, already has more balls than most people covering the game

This is the power of HAG SUPREMACY
didn't she dropped DMC3 for being a fucking casual? :ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom