Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Made another high-effort meme which we might be able to get a good amount of use out of tonight as the donos roll in.

yuri-reaction.jpeg

Last edited:

Negzana

Thankfully EnStars 2 will not happen for sure 100%, but imagine the impossible timeline E;R joins it how much controversy that will cause

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yuri you dumb whore, look at all the donations lia is getting for her anniversary I hope whatever you were stealing was worth it, those simps you think you have are gonna leave once they find someone better, hell they probably moved to roca since she sounds similar to you. :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
(This was my regular shit on yuri post)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Yuri you dumb whore, look at all the donations lia is getting for her anniversary I hope whatever you were stealing was worth it, those simps you think you have are gonna leave once they find someone better, hell they probably moved to roca since she sounds similar to you. :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
Don't insult Roca like that!

Negzana

I never watched Yuri but Yuri must be feeling how Rushineko felt when Holofes 3 was going on. Or not, she sounds even dumber somehow.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>go back to your Cyberlive hoes
>half of them get picked up for Idol
>get hopes up
>fishman sends Aviel a love letter concluding with "P.S. Don't hire Yuri"
zg1Pnyb.gif

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Rinmama's the best
:whatastory:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
E;R's chat is complete fucking cancer, jesus.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

weird that this even needs to be said
I wonder if its the same trauma dumping femboy I posted earlier, who @ Kiara in his depression suicide baiting tweets for attention and pity

anyone knows who that guy between Ollie and Risu?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
E;R's chat is complete fucking cancer, jesus.
Maybe I've been desensitized because of the shit I see in Pippa's chat on a daily basis, but it isn't that bad.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
anyone knows who that guy between Ollie and Risu?
Nekomachi Akemi from agency called AKA Virtual (based from Japan but has ID talents within). Don't know much about the guy but the company itself has appeared in that Offkai event (they did Projekt Melody's 3D thingie or someshit) and most of the members is basically Indonesians-speaking talents that are previously Indies (the guy is also indie before he got picked up there).

Not sure how exactly did he manages to get 1m subscriber but I guess that Indo folks like him (and he does reaction contents that people would adore or something) enough that he reached that number, even beating corpos and those popular indies in there.

Lurker McSpic

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I legitimately can't bring myself to laugh at the Yuri shit any more. It's just genuinely fucking sad. I stand by my optimism posting in the dedicated thread about hoping she eventually finds a way to dig herself out of her current hole.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Dizzy rates flavored piss, I mean beer

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Steamworks? STEAMWORKS? The lowest of low tier Vancouver breweries. STEAMWORKS HATE :beatanimug:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I legitimately can't bring myself to laugh at the Yuri shit any more. It's just genuinely fucking sad. I stand by my optimism posting in the dedicated thread about hoping she eventually finds a way to dig herself out of her current hole.

I feel like it would help if she just came clean about whateverthefuck she did, good or bad, and then just moved on. Or hell, even a 'I messed up but that's in the past' kind of thing might do her some good. Heck, turn it into a big stunt. 'Bunny comes clean' or something. If it wasn't even all that interesting, make it a total satire piece dumping on the drama-diggers. Something.

Lurker McSpic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom