"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Taino have been extinct for centuries and all thats left is that the average Boricua has a sliver of native genetics.. This basic bitch is too good to call herself Puerto Rican?
Got to find a way to get a leg up for the oppression olympics tier list.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The Taino have been extinct for centuries and all thats left is that the average Boricua has a sliver of native genetics.. This basic bitch is too good to call herself Puerto Rican?
Considering their entire profile screams "I want attention, but I'm too good for you"... would have to go with "yes".

We're also on a "Federal Holiday" that makes me want to bonk morons with Basic Dates in History bat. The Lincoln Hagiography is strong this day.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ant's video is getting streissand effected Krinj and Sawa have taken notice

once again clicking the ban hammer causes more people to take notice.

people just don't learn.
Fingers crossed that this gets big enough that Aprimum makes an appearance.
i'm still entirely convinced Froot banned her mother from twitter after the last time. doubt there will be sperging but we can hope anyway.

This is a rather common thing to happen because these kind of twitter people would block someone and then everyone that followed said someone for reasons that I just assume to be "I will block you and your entire family generations" kind of thing. Maybe it give them some sense of security for potential retaliations or because they are just that insecure and thinking that the person that followed the user they blocked would retaliate because of it. Who knows.

Source: I got blocked as well, and I will hazard a guess that it happened due to the fact that my account is following Kuri Rinji.
they have literal lists and scripts most of them just copy/run them and go back to pretending they can simultaneously exist in a safe space and also somehow except people to take their rhetoric seriously when they are doing the equivalent of plugging their ears and going lalala i cant hear you really loud while doing so.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Idk if he wants to make a vid on it if it gets bigger since he liked my tweet about her using MUSO to take it down.
Nah that's free advertising for him. She lost the second she struck your vid and his pink cat vid did gangbusters, so he's definitely in the game if he's got nothing more worth his time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another Cyberlive get drafted?

Argh, clock me I just found it here

Stunned But Dumb

i'm still entirely convinced Froot banned her mother from twitter after the last time. doubt there will be sperging but we can hope anyway.
You know what they say on twitter: "You can't keep a bad bitch down." My oshi will return and nonbelievers can leave.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
June
11th - 18th

I will be the bootleg phase weekly since I keep searching the tag for clips to watch from time to time. I'm not going to go full autist going through each girl in phase but if you're a fan of a particular girl you should tell them to make a tag for their clips if it's easy to search I'll have a look. The youtube search is completely fucked and dies the moment I try to search by upload date and even then is filled with low effort clips and azehara in the mix. The main focus of what I share here will come from twitter since it doesn't die when I tell it to show me shit from latest so that's good.
I like to see that our fellow inmates who are clippers are consistent, you're like half of what comes up when you look at the tag, I hope more people start clipping because you might end up being the only clips some weeks. I'll divide the clips by girl so you can skip if your oshi isn't here and if she isn't here be the change you want to see in the world and become a clipper today :kaelaapprob: or tell her to make a clip tag.
To avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Remi
This week there's plenty of Remi to go around thanks to remilia's toilet being the change in the world clipping his oshi but the highlight must be her explaining chat how she gets away with things cause she's cute.

Tenma
Not theo makes an appearance by sharing tenma's struggle to comprehend remi's massive zoomer brain.

Airi
A week packed with Airi courtesy of 2 channels. The first channel to clip Airi is Pontiff of Ponwolf, the clear highlight is his clip of Airi losing her last fuck during her Erina collab and cheating her way into victory and freedom. The other channel who clipped Airi this week uploaded her karaoke from offkai and a compilation of her doing questionable things in 12 minutes and I must highlight that one because she really gets into it.

Shiina
Only one clip from Shiina this week by remilia's toilet, reading chat can have terrible and hilarious consequences

Erina
There's some Erina this week courtesy of 2 channels. The first one is a compilation of Erina's single braincel trying to get through a portal room and the other is a short of her from her Airi collab being excited about being strangled by Airi.

Uruka
Only Pebbel being diligent clipping his oshi this week, the clear highlight is her dying doing the noodle challenge

Pippa
I just noticed that I get no pippa clips using the phaseclips tag but this week only one clip from azehara showed so here it is, fishman calls pippa a cheap rabbit

Jelly
Just one short of Jelly this week and it's her potato computer dying on stream

Ember
Only one Ember clip, the one clip I actually found on youtube. She confesses her crimes as a 7 year old.

Michiru
Just one clip and it's from animalfriend, continuing being the absolute chad that he is making a highlight reel of Michiru's elden ring adventures and translating it on top of it. Subscribe to the man and watch his video twice.

That's it. Pester your oshi to make a clip tag to make things easier on me and help her grow.:whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Every once in a while, I'll check his Twitter when I'm bored just for the hell of it, and boy did I fall down a bit of a rabbit hole thanks to it. So happy Juneteenth everyone. I would like to introduce you to this lovely vtuber here:
View attachment 31502
Twitter
Archive

And on this fine Juneteenth, she's been posting things like:

View attachment 31498
Archive
View attachment 31497
Archive

She has many posts like this, but I'm not going to post them all here. You may check it out yourself, if you'd like. However, you may notice I posted screenshots of her Tweets rather than direct posting them. That would be because I am actually blocked by this person, despite me never interacting with her, nor do I even post anything on my Twitter. Just follow accounts and like Tweets. So, there's a chance you may be blocked by her too, so you'll have to view her account in a private tab or something.

She streams on Twitch here. And here's a bit more about her and her streams:
View attachment 31503
Ticks a whole lot of boxes for what you'd expect this type of individual to be like.

I got a good laugh out of it all, so I figured I'd share. Kuri shared quite a few of these, so props to him. I won't be looking at this person after this. Was just some entertainment to laugh at for a bit.

For those who don't care or would have preferred not to see this spergery upon scrolling through this thread, please accept this Flare tax from a dedicated Flare clipper about her reaching 1mil subscribers on YouTube. It's a very nice clip/translation from that stream:

Puertorricans (like all latinos) are racist as fuck so it doesn't surprise me that they openly say shit like this. That said I really love the fact that they hate white people so much yet they seem to live in the US. The irony.

I love when people talk about being descendants of the Tainos and having Taino blood. People that do this are no different than Elizabeth Warren and her 1/64 Cherokee blood.

Another Cyberlive get drafted?

Argh, clock me I just found it here

So at this point the mostly defunct Cyberlive talents are redebuting? Pretty sure Hylo also mentioned "retiring" and I believe they are also joining a corpo.

That's it. Pester your oshi to make a clip tag to make things easier on me and help her grow.:whatastory:
Missing Dizzy, Iori, Nasa, Rie and Pancho. Also yeah, it still baffles me that some of these girls still don't have a dedicated Clip tag. Hell I think even Pippa is missing a dedicated one unless she decided to stick to using the ClipkinClippa.

Also from what I have checked most of the girls don't have their tags in their Descriptions or on Twitter. So maybe they mentioned that shit on debut and then mostly ignored it all.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi

A week packed with Airi courtesy of 2 channels. The first channel to clip Airi is Pontiff of Ponwolf, the clear highlight is his clip of Airi losing her last fuck during her Erina collab and cheating her way into victory and freedom. The other channel who clipped Airi this week uploaded her karaoke from offkai and a compilation of her doing questionable things in 12 minutes and I must highlight that one because she really gets into it.

That reminds me I was going to let you guys know around an hour before the premiere but I totally spaced it I decided to tempt fate and upload Airi's Offkai Concert in full

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1687215631954.png

Lurker McSpic

Missing Dizzy, Iori, Nasa, Rie and Pancho. Also yeah, it still baffles me that some of these girls still don't have a dedicated Clip tag. Hell I think even Pippa is missing a dedicated one unless she decided to stick to using the ClipkinClippa.

Also from what I have checked most of the girls don't have their tags in their Descriptions or on Twitter. So maybe they mentioned that shit on debut and then mostly ignored it all.
There were no clips of them or at least it didn't show me any. I'd probably find something if I go by their art tag but that's a higher step of effort I'm not willing to take :Vesper-UNHINGED: They really need to up their game to grow, they have the numbers. I've noticed the girls I follow rarely retweet art or clips, fans are not gonna produce fanwork if you don't engage with them. Pippa for example goes on a spree of art retweets regularly, I think that certainly helped her grow such a loyal audience too. I dunno, at the end of the day I'm just a retard on a forum, the fuck do I know.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

New oshi dropped.

I don't know if he's actually going to have a VTuber avatar, but I'm putting it here just in case. Starts in 10 minutes.

e: He really is a VTuber now.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

I don't know if he's actually going to have a VTuber avatar, but I'm putting it here just in case. Starts in 10 minutes.

Fucker is gonna make bank just by being there :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I just hope he doesn't turn into mauler and his passe of faggots.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm in. This woman flew under my radar but I'm interested already.
I poster with the username Warspite not interested in a boat vtuber hmm.. suspicious lol

j/k I'm glad more people are giving her a chance, I hope she pops off and gets more views or joins a corpo if she wants.

e3: and she can sorta sing well
I discovered her through a youtube short sining Wellerman, and stayed when I tuned in to her using her model as a pointer to talk about a cavity in her debut lol

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

e: He really is a VTuber now.
:whatastory:

Not even 15 minutes and hes already losing his mind from the technical scuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom