"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Limkin

Just-

Just google AMD Driver, there's a specific website by AMD that does it all for you, put in your GPU then download and run the software

Why am I this upset
This is the same girl who didn't realize that a peripheral with USB cable requires said USB cable to be plugged into PC in order to work. And it took 2 people half an hour accepting the reality that she is this retarded to give her correct answer to the problem of VR headset not working

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just-

Just google AMD Driver, there's a specific website by AMD that does it all for you, put in your GPU then download and run the software

Why am I this upset
They're WOMEN
I'm actually more surprised the fucking game straight up tells you your drivers are shit. Call me crazy but if your garbage ass game doesn't run from the getgo with the base drivers Im putting it into the trash

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 30128
my favourite softwar, gefource
Everytime I need to update my drivers GeForce Experience is broken and I have to re-download the whole thing it's perfect current year software. They should charge for it

Topo Chico

Everytime I need to update my drivers GeForce Experience is broken and I have to re-download the whole thing it's perfect current year software. They should charge for it
At least with Nvidia your GPU will JustWorkTM, when I first bought my 6800xt I had to install and clean wipe through 5 different drivers to find one that wouldn't crash/soft lock my pc randomly every couple hours. The GPU duopoly (intel is gay and doesn't count) HATE :fishmandispair:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Being a woman is not the issue. I work with computers at a corporation and I can tell you that all normies are retarded when it comes to inner-workings of Windows. You need a certain type of curiosity or autism to bother diving deeper.
Most people can barely use a web browser, and get confused by concepts like filesystem structure.

Don't get me started about novideo drivers, back when I had Fermi GPU they would crash constantly when I was merely using Windows 7 to display empty desktop.
At least with Nvidia your GPU will JustWorkTM
That's a fucking lie. They are all shit in their own ways.

Nowadays I just find a driver that works and stick to it. I'm not playing goyslop anyways so old drivers don't bother me.

Edit. Fun fact, plenty of times I saw people copy shortcut to a program over a network share and wonder why it doesn't work on another PC.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Violence isn't their reality. It's the same reason True Crime and modern Horror as so popular with them. Those being popular are a sign of extreme comfort. It's people that don't understand what real horror is, but their physiology still wants at least some of the stimulus since it's encoded in our genes.
I dunno, I feel there's a lot of reasons why people might be drawn to that sort of thing. Mouse used to draw & post guro on her instagram and she's no stranger to the reality (she stopped because people kept trying to psychoanalyse her through them).
mouse art.jpg

Gee, I WONDER WHY.
I mean I would have given the "obvious" reason for her, but it felt in poor taste a bit given what I just wrote. :depressedtako:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The shit posting is why I continue to enjoy this place! It has the feeling of the "old internet" I once enjoyed. I know you're not interested in my opinion but to put it out into the ether, my personal criticism of one aspect of the medium does not mean I dismiss it in its entirety. In fact, most of the humor I enjoy comes from here and the previous place. When it comes to livestreams the singing from karaoke to covers, original music and the performances are phenomenal and I thank heroes that archived those streams or notify people when they're live on The Farms and now here. Y'all are the real MVPs. When it comes to merch, would I rather buy an XQC pictured glass cup or Sana? The technology behind it is also interesting I enjoy reading about it and am curious on what the future will bring. Oh, and the archiving of shenanigans are always a good read.

This place(and the previous one) are the only places to have a mostly even-keeled discussion of vTubers. I may lack the wit to engage here nor have the vigor to remain in this clown world after my child grows up, but it's nice to see people here discuss about the vTuber world without going too far into blind support/obsessive devotion or unrelenting schizo hate.
The man's just here to chat about vtubers and say slurs on the internet and sometimes he doesn't care about the vtubers.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I dunno, I feel there's a lot of reasons why people might be drawn to that sort of thing. Mouse used to draw & post guro on her instagram and she's no stranger to the reality (she stopped because people kept trying to psychoanalyse her through them).

I mean I would have given the "obvious" reason for her, but it felt in poor taste a bit given what I just wrote. :depressedtako:
Artistic expression dealing with intense physical or emotional pain dates back to first era of oil painting. That's not what I'm talking about.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

that's considered guro? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Ironmouse has some bitchass taste then, this is some edgy goth chick art at best.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Posting dox is fine, posting dox then getting confused why the streamer and her friends have banned you from their stream chats is superduper odd.
Going to be honest, I have no idea why superduper, if she wasn't actually Rie, hasn't deleted their accounts and started completely fresh, or even made completely new accounts not linked to the old accounts. You should not be that attached to shitposting accounts.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Going to be honest, I have no idea why superduper, if she wasn't actually Rie, hasn't deleted their accounts and started completely fresh, or even made completely new accounts not linked to the old accounts. You should not be that attached to shitposting accounts.
He's got the Nolantism.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The real wigger is live with a debut 2.0

Where is all the autism about black vtubers? Where is evanito and whoever made the other vid. They got a small black vtuber coming from a japanese company where are they to shill her? Oh yeah too busy simping over shylily or wtv twitch thot thats around

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's currently on a tangent on kayfabe thats pretty interesting.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Canonical depiction of Sheeple according to Lisa. Tic tac toe tatoo included.
sheeple.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Where is all the autism about black vtubers?
Sorry I was too busy to post about it earlier. Let me make up for lost time:

GYARU LOVE :sanasmile: BLACK VTUBER LOVE :sanasmile: INJECT MELANIN DIRECTLY INTO MY BLOODSTREAM :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom