"I only have like one My Hero Academia t-shirt, and it's IRONIC!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Elira is live with Persona 4. She's currently playing CRK on her phone, but she is staring.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The next person to post degenerate stuff I've already deleted five fucking times because it's already in the fucking degenerate thread where it fucking belongs is banned for a month.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rin dropped a valid short about Twitch's retarded systems

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm happy kirshe is basically killing it in her first youtube stream, solid 700+ people in average and had some decent donos too.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I too will watch her POV. And sub to her right now in prep for Idol 2 release
Well he did what he said.
47921.png

5 hours of Flayon made me want to hang myself. I got used to the voice but the constant spazzing and changing of topics every other minute was too much. Even Rin could barely keep up with him at times and goddamn was she trying her best.

At the very least, they did vibe together and the chemistry was fun. The ending was wholesome too since they kept angrily trying to promote the other person's content instead of themselves. Flayon did get a laugh out of me when he ended his stream fast just so he can raid into Rin, who was trying to end stream first.
Apparently she stole his mech and murdered him afterwards so all's well that ends well :polkasticks:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Idol's new Gen better be the second coming of Jewish Jesus (yes I know he was) with the way they are promoting it.

Don't check 4chan
That is just general life advice.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On the topic of agencies not being able to get their debut videos out on time, a new agency called PixelLink counted down to yesterday, when the debut video for their first gen, PixelStart, was supposed to show. But yesterday they posted this:

The 10th is coming to a close and still no video. I'm guessing nobody cares but as someone who likes to watch the goings-on of tiny agencies, I found it interesting.

Also, V4Mirai's two talents Serina Maiko (brown woman alert!) and Abi Kadabura will be debuting tonight at 9 and 10 PM ET respectively.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
It seems very strange to me that idol is having their new gen debut during the middle of the week at noon when most people are in work/school. I mean it's idol so it will probably work out but it's definitely not ideal imo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I was surprised that she didn't allude to any NSFW content she might've come across.

Then I checked and learned that she doesn't have a NSFW tag.

Then I checked somewhere else, and realised that there is indeed no, or at least barely any NSFW art of her.

Now, I realise that she's not the type to fish for NSFW art for herself.

Or the type to appreciate it at all.

But how the fuck can you be the most popular of your company and occasional 4view and not have any NSFW art? It gets made, whether the talent wants it or not.

Except for her.

What is this power?

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Apologies for useless posting but damn, Seiso Bear has pretty strong voice. I would whale, but I already went over my monthly limit for Lisa.
Edit.
How many packs of cigs is she smoking daily, her talking voice was really filtering me when I first watched her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It seems very strange to me that idol is having their new gen debut during the middle of the week at noon when most people are in work/school. I mean it's idol so it will probably work out but it's definitely not ideal imo
Yeah it sucks I'm prolly just gonna tune into Kirsches reaction and listen without looking while I'm at work

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I was surprised that she didn't allude to any NSFW content she might've come across.

Then I checked somewhere else, and realised that there is indeed no, or at least barely any NSFW art of her.

But how the fuck can you be the most popular of your company and occasional 4view and not have any NSFW art? It gets made, whether the talent wants it or not.

Except for her.

What is this power?

Don't check 4chan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Saw this on Miori Celestia alt account, does anyone know what happened? tried checking her Vods but her last stream on YouTube was 9 days ago so I doubt that was it
View attachment 29768

Guessing some femboy is calling her a sellout.

Maybe they are going for an EU audience/timeslot since NA audience/timeslot is oversaturated.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Except for her.

What is this power?

She's Bri'ish. Only the most unholy degenerates would lewd that.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's 3D stream room is up, live in 2 hours.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Didn't see it posted earlier but serafi has been having some issues moving into her new house.

Screenshot_20230610_155942.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_155956.jpgScreenshot_20230610_160236.jpgDoe she live in California? That's the only place I can think of that has such draconian tenant protection laws

Not_glowie

Just lurking
lell.png

This made me laugh not gonna lie, good job anon. Haven't been to 4ch for a month, closing the tab now, it's probably degeneracy after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom