Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
RIP to a real one.
IMG_1894.png

SomeRando

On Miori's last stream, she talked about catching her regulars in other streamer's chats and them "cheating" on her. She said that some have even outright told her they're watching other streamers while she's not streaming, and that hurt her.
Today she gets a sponsorship from Idol for the IdolEN2 Watchalong. Which can be seen as encouraging her viewers to watch other girls and thus "cheat" on her.
It is implied she received some Marshmallows/Curious Cat messages about this being hypocritical. Which has made her have a menhera/woman moment.

So she has the same level of menhera that Shondo does where chatters "cheat" if they're in other vtuber streams. In a way it does seem funny though given she kind of got some notoriety for doing the NTR song.

Looks like Panko's chat is capable of making much better decisions than Pippa's.

View attachment 29772

AVE TRUE PANKPERATOR

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Know where the original clip of her complaining about that copypasta is? I tried looking for it recently and can't find it.
E: Above media link was changed to a mega.nz link during the Great Filespace Purge of August 2023. It's a 2.5min video of Roza reacting to plapposting.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Cross posting from the Live Invader thread

Will Azehara's murder be in vain!?!?!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is having a silent library batsu game stream. Also hoodie giveaway in chat's pinned message if for some reason you're a bucko and still haven't bought your spidor apparel yet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Cross posting from the Live Invader thread

Will Azehara's murder be in vain!?!?!

If they get machine gunned with clips something's gotta stick right? Come on Dizzy!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
On Miori's last stream, she talked about catching her regulars in other streamer's chats and them "cheating" on her. She said that some have even outright told her they're watching other streamers while she's not streaming, and that hurt her.
Today she gets a sponsorship from Idol for the IdolEN2 Watchalong. Which can be seen as encouraging her viewers to watch other girls and thus "cheat" on her.
It is implied she received some Marshmallows/Curious Cat messages about this being hypocritical. Which has made her have a menhera/woman moment.
Meanwhile, the chad Nenechi is over here having no problem with someone having other oshis as long as she's the main.

:nenebased:

Seriously, I thought the "watching other girls"/cheating thing was supposed to be a joke...I guess any joke is bound to get some people to take it serious...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Anyone ever accuse Proctor of being xalamom?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What the fuck is wrong with vtubers and viewers "cheating"? It either makes them sound mentally deranged, extremely parasocial, or just money grubbing whores being scared a paypig might go away. Most likely it's all of the above.
I mean
Losing people who give you a decent amount of cash could fuck you over mentally if you (stupidly) solely depend on them to succeed

Not suprising, sad Miori of all people was falling prey to it, i thought she was a tiny bit more put together compared to most

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Rins collab stream with flayon or something starts soon so if you are interested go watch it im just gonna watch because rin i do not know anything about the holostars except for vesper and therapy stream with kronii

I too will watch her POV. And sub to her right now in prep for Idol 2 release

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I actually like Flayon. But Jesus Christ he is a spaz in collabs. Sorry Rin, had to turn off after awhile

Also, another Lia postponement

EDIT: Forgot the screencap

liagon.png

Stunned But Dumb

I mean
Losing people who give you a decent amount of cash could fuck you over mentally if you (stupidly) solely depend on them to succeed

Not suprising, sad Miori of all people was falling prey to it, i thought she was a tiny bit more put together compared to most
I like her a lot and don't mean to insult, but with how much she drinks and the immense stress of school and home she's under, it's really expected of her in a way

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Got the Connect the World concert merch today. I got pretty lucky with my button pulls, getting 7/10 girls and 3 duplicate buttons. Even got IRyS and Bae!

Also...
Good evening TVA, this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite, and on this date, June 10th, in the year of our Lord, 2021, a gift was sent to us. Like mana from Heaven, she landed on Earth to feed the hungry masses with her endless joy, warmth, and enthusiasm. Tsukumo Sana was, and still is, a girl unlike any other, not just owing to her 100/10 gyaru design, but also her wonderful personality, infectious laughter, and ability to make any stream she's in a classic. Truly she was the best.

But this isn't meant to be a eulogy. After all, today is a day for celebration. It marks the two year anniversary of us receiving the greatest gift of all. The year we spent with Tsukumo Sana was an amazing time, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was a year of laughs, achievements, cozy vibes, and unforgettable experiences. There might've been some bad times, too, but I'd gladly take them to experience the good times as well. So every year, on this date, June 10th, I'm gonna say the same thing as always:

Happy birthday Sana. I love you. We all do :sanasmile:
View attachment 29762
I got my Sana-drawn Council merch today, as well.
:sanasmile:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

MyName

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom