"I love my white soundproof locked in room nobody can hear my screams there"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

RAGDOLL PICNIC STREAM (subscriber only)

Is this chat always haram?
1685909838344.png

1685910200288.png He himself is 2view non binary vtuber. With an effeminate British *Australian accent. :pikacringe:

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

She basically found out her doctors are blatantly retarded and gave her drugs for her health issues instead of just giving her a surgery that solve it or else it might rupture and kill her. So she likely has surgery in a week and then she'll be gone for a month to recover.
you'd hope she takes off for a month for recovery but i have this feeling we'll get streams or spaces while she lies in bed.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The SMD is strong with June today.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
She's showing a knee. What a :WHORE!!!:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She is kind of neurotic, reminds me of kiara...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

you'd hope she takes off for a month for recovery but i have this feeling we'll get streams or spaces while she lies in bed.
Twitter Space on meds talking about wanting a Macho Man?

She's showing a knee. What a :WHORE!!!:

I'm concerned about the degeneracy that Proctor is encouraging on the forums.

Would you rather this or have me feature Melody's Chaturbate streams?

It's obviously a joke. But I do note you've managed to turn her from an 6 view to a 50 view streamer pretty quickly. Channel Data

YT is also now recommending French Chateau remodeling videos for reasons I can't quite figure out. Somehow, this has to be the result of being on here. I'm just not quite sure how.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I just noticed that's a Bucko... :shiinastare:
I MEAN karen was an english teacher there for years and she was a fucking waitress before :Vesper-UNHINGED: Any public funded english program grabs whatever cunt who passes some exam and shoves them into classrooms. I learned basic english from my siblings and a english subject in middle school and one summer of reading shit online and commenting put me ahead of everyone in all my school years, fuckers in college were struggling with verbs still.
Man, this reminds me of the horror stories I lived through during English classes in PR. :shiinastare:
Jersh said he would keep it that way to force people to use tor and understand how fucked shit is nowadays. I mean if people don't want to download brave and just do a couple clicks to access kiwifarms he's just fighting human nature and will never win. I admire his determination though.
He's fighting autism with autism. :smugrys:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Man, Ember truly is a sad girl of all time.
Her cat puked right before stream and instead of cleaning it up...she started stream and let it dry on the carpet. Her mom came to complain to her about having to clean it up.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Ember prefers the Chinese gore videos. Truly based taste.

Not-Username

Looking up tier list rankings of your char
Ego searching knows no bounds
Another showcase of the autism if the vtuber species

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona' - Juniper Heartstrings

MARRY ME NOW.

bothyourhouses

Any public funded english program grabs whatever cunt who passes some exam and shoves them into classrooms.
Japan doesn't even have an exam. You need a degree, any degree, and citizenship of a country where English is the main official language (you don't have to personally know English, they happily hire French Canadians who don't) and that's it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Man, Ember truly is a sad girl of all time.
Her cat puked right before stream and instead of cleaning it up...she started stream and let it dry on the carpet. Her mom came to complain to her about having to clean it up.
I oppose the use of physical violence by parents, but there are circumstances where I can forgive it.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
'vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona' - Juniper Heartstrings

MARRY ME NOW.
Harem ending or did the toilet paper roll finally win?

Not_glowie

Just lurking

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom