"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Someone who formerly believed Pippa was a neo-nazi did the bare minimum research required to discover that Pippa is in fact NOT a neo-nazi:

DId someone archive the original unedited video? I cannot find it to do so

kestraline

Early Adopter
I can see why Tenma would be personally frustrated if someone she wanted to collab with told her "no" because of Phase Connect's reputation. But I don't think it'll do much harm to the agency. The area where I might be wrong is promotional streams. Companies may be less willing to work with Phase to promote their stuff. I don't watch enough of Phase to know how big of a deal this is for them.
And yet they would have no problem working with VShojo despite the history and all the bad actors that company has had....

Perhaps though if Pippa can actually get this kson and / or henya collab going, this might actually put things to rest.

UberSoldat

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Taka's last stream.......................

Wait what is happening to him?

Speaking of sick vtubers.

I hope she gets a long break.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux weighs in on the Idubbz apology drama

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I trough she just kinda liked the movies, but Bae is truly a Barbie scholar, no wonder she doesn't get any other pop culture reference, all her brain space is taken by barbie.

Hm.

And yes. Lumi's utterly obsessed with Barbie.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Hakka's and Tomoe's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 LET'S SING HARD, MORE SONGS BABY!【EN】-T7AfzD2S9Gc.jpg
Mega Link - Banzoin Hakka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 LET'S SING HARD, MORE SONGS BABY!【EN】
[UNARCHIVED DRUNK KARAOKE] Sing, horse woman, SING! (25K Sub Special!) __ Tomoe Umari-rhARHHzC...jpg
Mega Link - Tomoe Umari - [UNARCHIVED DRUNK KARAOKE] Sing, horse woman, SING! (25K Sub Special!) __ Tomoe Umari
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa has carved out an audience of people who don't usually watch vtubers. It's certainly risky, but it's a much better tactic than trying to compete for the attention of an already saturated viewer base.
This is her main strength, especially with the cancel-happy Twitter Freak crowd. Her community won't cancel her and her community wont have too much overlap with others.

Perhaps though if Pippa can actually get this kson and / or henya collab going, this might actually put things to rest.
It wont. People will start accusing Vshojo JP of being Antisemitic Neo Nazis or some shit.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

IdenticalPlateaus

Nux weighs in on the Idubbz drama
Who cares? If you are gonna post a dramatuber you should at least make it vtuber drama eh?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't think it's that big of a deal that you can get banned from a game.
It is however, pride parade gay that steam keeps an active record on your "days since banned" like a fucking rap sheet. That stinks of LARP ideologue playing thought police fantasy (and getting paid for it)

What can make it fun is people trying to shit talk you over having a ban on your account. First off, super fucking gay and if you do that you've pretty much lost the argument. Second, I have a similar ancient ban and I once tracked down an explanation to why despite never having been a cheater in online games. Back in the dawn of Steam, VAC bans would be handed out if you modified some alpha values in particular files used for Valve games. Typically this was done for popular wallhacks, but there were some mods that also modified it, stupidly, to create some visual effects. VAC doesn't care, if it detects the file is modified, you're banned for cheating.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Akirose is cooking crepes for Fubuki and Flare.

Kannagi Tenri will be singing only Suisei's songs at 10PM JST.

Some clips from the Suisei-Ran-Lupinus collab.

PekoWick

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

GYARI just announced on stream that auditions for VOMS are reopening

1685266038102289.png

Simp

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
View attachment 27640
DEMONDICE steam
DEMONDICE steam lookup
View attachment 27639
demondice steam
demondice steam lookup

Does anyone here know for certain if that's her actual steam account or does she just have multiple accounts? Because when I looked I found older an older account with a slightly different name so I'm assuming the newer account that left the comment on Lumi's review isn't genuine?

That older account is friends with Iron Mouse (maybe), but has seemingly no other vtuber account friends. But aint much you can do with privated accounts. Don't know why she'd have two Demon Dice accounts instead of one Demon Dice account and one Mori account.
E: Also, I don't know her dox as im not a holochad, but the second account has location set to Texas, is she a Texan? That'd be at least some circumstantial evidence that the older account is her.
E:E:
View attachment 27643
Shiina next game is Star Wars, I'm looking forward to her battle with frogs

The older account could be her considering the Ironmouse thing, and the fact her real last name is indeed Calanni. I'd air on the side of thinking it may be her, but without actual hard proof I wouldn't say it's 100% certain even with the correct name.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Does Gura say the gamer nico nico nii or am I just on this forum too much?
She fell into the not-pippa trap
Thanks for answering the question. I remember this video, I didn't realise we were talking about something that long ago. Wasn't about to search through 4 months of posts contating the words "Tenma" and "collab".
The typical search experience. A recent one for me was "lisa", "burp" and "clip" because the lisa burp clip is funny and I can't find it anymore.
The older account could be her considering the Ironmouse thing, and the fact her real last name is indeed Calanni. I'd air on the side of thinking it may be her, but without actual hard proof I wouldn't say it's 100% certain even with the correct name.
It is most likely an old account of hers, based on the profile pic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom