"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doit-exif-remove.jpeg

Kanata finally putting the Reddit tards out to pasture.

Edit: Also, new Tripl3 animation

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Who was Kyo roommate? I remember it being some lanky white boy fleshtuber or am I mismembering?

Still think his voice is a mismatch for his model.
Quinn Benet, a white twink with health issues.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lia was talking about chokers (because of course she was). I had a feeling Lia would be the type of girl that would try on a shock collar. She said she had tried them.
Randomly decided to ask if she would do a You Laugh You Lose stream wtih user-submitted clips on Twitch, punishment is Shock collar. She read the comment and less than 1 second later she thought it would be a great idea (this girl is built differently).

So Tuesday that will be a thing.

View attachment 6271
If they're all just male behind the account, the meme will die. If it leaves us with only housewife baker Minna and Sena, that's fine.
Probably bunch of men with voice changers. I do hope Sena and baker Minna keep it up.

EDIT: She read this sc and said she might follow the advice.
View attachment 6276
Can he fix her?
Its not about saving her, its about her not wasting 4 hours of her time on some shitty minimum-wage barista job at Starbucks.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia has now learned about Mr Hands, after saying she hates horses.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Lia was talking about chokers (because of course she was). I had a feeling Lia would be the type of girl that would try on a shock collar. She said she had tried them.
Randomly decided to ask if she would do a You Laugh You Lose stream wtih user-submitted clips on Twitch, punishment is Shock collar. She read the comment and less than 1 second later she thought it would be a great idea (this girl is built differently).

So when does Lia put herself in the hospital with her stunts considering she is probably too retarded to even try and make this as safe as possible for her own long-term good? Any time ranges people want to bet on?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Speech To Text

So when does Lia put herself in the hospital with her stunts considering she is probably too retarded to even try and make this as safe as possible for her own long-term good? Any time ranges people want to bet on?
She said that she tested the collars on herself before putting them on the dogs and made sure they were weak enough to feel good so I don't think it will happen with this. On the other hand, this is the girl that managed to cut herself on a bottle of vodka 3 times in one stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hopefully they don't make shock collars where you can set it up to be activated by members of chat cause I could see that as the next step. It would probably increase donos but the long term effects :panik:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 6279

Kanata finally putting the Reddit tards out to pasture.

Edit: Also, new Tripl3 animation

Why would tenshi need a glock when she can just use her hands?

Bae and Sora collab in 2 hours. They vibed great during the sports festival so this should be fun.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Sena's doing a Karaoke, let's see if she can sing better than Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wait so Sena is actually a wahmen? I thought suspicion was it was another man with a voice changer

USS IOWA

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Whats with NijiEN recruiting so many fags and tranníes for their male branch.
Careful tako, the nijistasi have infiltrated the asylum, you wouldn't want to bring undue attention to yourself.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Whats with NijiEN recruiting so many fags and tranníes for their male branch.
i don't think they have added actual vermintide into the list. Fags? yes, but not vermintide.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hey @Reticule. Congratulations, Pippa isn't quite as retarded when it comes to politics as we thought. One less thing for you to focus on fixing as hard. :smugpipi:
Told you so. Wait, what did she do or say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom