"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Told you so. Wait, what did she do or say?
:beatanireps:

She never voted, she was pressured into registering as a democrat by the evil lady at the DMV

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>Captain Morgan for the spiced rum and Bacardi for white rum before ripping into Fly Me to the Moon.
tumblr_mzv3u7mQUz1qckp4qo1_500.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
:beatanireps:

She never voted, she was pressured into registering as a democrat by the evil lady at the DMV
I'm so proud of Pippa right now, too bad I couldn't see it live.

:icanfixher:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

kukkia

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Christian, Based, Pippa Enjoyer, Loves singing, Upbeat, Good sense of timing and prudence, etc. etc. etc.
Sena Bonbon is legit not only my FlaVR oshi, but is now one of my four favorite vtubers of all time.

Edit: a veggietales enjoyer as well?? Guys help. I am in love with a vtuber. :faunacry:

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Hopefully they don't make shock collars where you can set it up to be activated by members of chat
My brother in christ, donor-controlled vibrating dildos already exist in other parts of the internet.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So when does Lia put herself in the hospital with her stunts considering she is probably too retarded to even try and make this as safe as possible for her own long-term good? Any time ranges people want to bet on?
She has already tested the collars. She made sure it wouldnt hurt too much for her dots. According to her "they feel good".

She did sound like shit on the Panko stream (although it might have had to do with the fact that she woke up about 5 minutes before that stream started).

Wasnt Yugo a FtM tranný?
Don't think she went full troon but she might be in that halfway point where they are thinking of going through with it but at the same time realizing she will never be a man. At least from that drunken breakdown, she had that one time on stream which is possibly one of the times I have felt the worst about one of these streamers having a breakdown.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wasnt Yugo a FtM tranný?
didn't really followed Yugo's roomate stuff so can't say, but i gonna go out on a limb and say she's enby just like the eye guy pfp above mentioned.

Also i just noticed the new word changes now.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Iori and Shiina raided Lia just as she was (re)reading the Dobby X Hagrid and Hedwig X Hagrid fanfiction
mass sanity damage ensued

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
My brother in christ, donor-controlled vibrating dildos already exist in other parts of the internet.
I know and that's what scares me
1668395604955175.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Some of shiina's regulars are starting clipping channels

Sporg

It sounded like Kiara like Rome a lot, Hope she doesn't change her pfp to a Roman statue, Latinized her name, and talking about "Saving the West".

I misread that as "Roman salute"...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.