Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lia and Vshojo are just as bad as each other and if you dislike one you should dislike the other.
The difference is Lia covers a lot of things with the occasional weird pervert menhera episode, while on the other hand Vshojo's whole identity is being a weird pervert. It's basically the difference between someone who drinks occasionally and a dysfunctional alcoholic, or someone who smokes weed occasionally or the guy who makes weed his identity.

He took our jerbs! Here I am hunting down things the old fashioned way and these fucks are just handing out their info like it's candy on Halloween.

This guy definitely stalks women in full Naruto garb inside a vape shop and can’t be within a 500 ft radius of a school or park.
That's just the typical 4chan user. He's out there studying the blade while we're all busy laughing.

Here are three TikTok videos he made talking about politics and living in a "technocratic dystopia".
You know, I was with him when he said the system was funneling everyone into therapy and medication, but he lost me with the whole "that's why no one is mad" when outrage is the modern currency. Also a bit ironic that he complains how no one is mad about anything because of government psy-ops and then in his next video he's talking about how he's not mad and it's no big deal that he has to work 80 hours a week to just survive as a pleb while the elites point and laugh at him.

Kids these days, no consistency.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
KoF stream incoming
1669138536202.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well for us whose lives do not necessarily revolve around the big corpos that's not good enough. Why the hell did some stink pajeet at google decide "you know, having live streams show up is too convenient, let's remove this shit"?
When has jewtube ever been anything but fucking trash? The only reason people even use their shitty platform is because the alternative is selling your soul to furry pedophiles on twitch.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
KoF stream incoming

Look deep into your heart, you know the answer...
every chuuba that likes fighting games only play fucking GG Strive, i'm so tired man :depressedtako:

Also, @Dazzle , there is a variety chuuba who is really into music, she recently moved from Twitch to Youtube and have 1K+ subs. Guess why I speak about her?

She is a returning player, checking every box:
  • Where is the rune?
  • Who is that? Oh, just Huskar
  • If I buy the Shard, will it take the item spot?
and so on. Her safelane Pudge was not great, but support was better (0 wards btw). And of course it was Turbo mode. Her [Twitter] and her [YouTube]

EDIT: I listened to her post game talk, she wants to remake an upbeat song into a song about depression, because "I like being able to manipulate people's feelings... Through music, music, that is the most important part! Don't take it out of conte". Shit, maybe I will check her out even without Dota 2

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Another VTuber break, this time Yugo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is a second kind of ASMR that I am not into. First is obviously the coomer stuff because it's slutty and degenerate, and second is this type of stuff (repeating words/tapping random objects, I guess you could say 'repetitive sounds') just because it sounds...dumb(?) to me. At least I'm not morally opposed to this type, though.
I'll give it one listen just because Fauna has changed my mind about asmr once already, but I'm positive this will not end up in my 'window full of tabs of asmr streams to fall asleep to'.

No shade/disrespect or anything though; I am no asmr connoisseur and I don't expect her to make everything she does cater to my narrow tastes on the subject.

A lot of the core content of ASMR pretty much involves some kind of application of repetitive soft sounds and motions. There's not really any kind of guaranteed set of sounds or motions that'll work for everyone since what particularly works as ASMR triggers can vary highly from person to person as much on the listener as the performer end. There is a weird point of skill required to really make object ASMR work and it can be a hard line to find sometimes, and this very much applies even to the ear-licking stuff as well, probably more so than everything else in the ASMR sphere. This Fauna one in particular, the sounds are pretty okay but the speaking mostly isn't, and most of what doesn't work is the softer sound words without the hard consonants, and after a bit the object sounds kind of wear out from repetition.

It can be a challenge to work out this kind of content from a creative angle because as a pseudo-science that is highly variable it's not really possible to define a specific set of results but in my opinion a shorter stints of object manipulation so that no one thing stretches on too long since it is also common that too much of one kind of input stops having an "effect" after too long. ASMR roleplay things generally don't have that kind of issue because their nature as more or less a script reading makes them more unpredictable and can be used sort of as a guided meditation where you're visualizing things in your head as you listen, where you can't really do that with random soundscapes.

It could be because I just woke up from a nap and am not tired anymore, but I can definitely agree that this instance doesn't really do anything for me and I probably wouldn't come back to it even as someone that likes object sounds, repetitive words and Fauna. For what it's worth though, the "ASMR" that really works for me is unintentional whole-ass workshop stuff from stuff like restoration video channels. Doesn't really fit the typical mold of soft sounds and quiet whispers but tool sounds and machine noises are just too good. There are some channels out there that audio check their videos to soften the louder and harsher sounds of power drills, lathes, sandblasting, etc. and those are also really nice to listen to and sort of lean into an intentional ASMR aesthetic because sometimes there's weird assholes out there that get sleepy when they hear hammers and dremel tools.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In 10 minutes Sava will be doing a karaoke

And Rin will not be playing a game

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
When has jewtube ever been anything but fucking trash? The only reason people even use their shitty platform is because the alternative is selling your soul to furry pedophiles on twitch.
Before Google bought them out. So y'know, longer than the average age of youtube's viewerbase these days.

Edit: Iron Mouse showing off that her new Demon Queen model also comes in Iron Madre colour scheme. I think this model wears the tan skin and darker hair much better than her previous model, for all I think that one was much better and more recognisable for her brand.
IronMadre.png

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Watched the Korone b-day stream. Surprised that Sonic and Knuckles wished Korone a happy b-day. Man, this makes you really appreciate the doggo.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
ASMR roleplay things generally don't have that kind of issue because their nature as more or less a script reading makes them more unpredictable and can be used sort of as a guided meditation where you're visualizing things in your head as you listen, where you can't really do that with random soundscapes.
This is basically the gist of it for me. I (almost) never get 'tingles', but Fauna's soft-speaking roleplay type stuff (whether a fully scripted story like the recent exorcism one or a semi-improvised story/chatting like the potion-making or summer spa ones) are just really comfy and relaxing. And yes, she does use some common trigger sounds in those stories which normally I wouldn't be into, but it's in context, like stirring ice in a drink.
Pretty much I just want coherent speaking (even a zatsu can be good enough) because completely random sounds don't do anything for me.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Before Google bought them out. So y'know, longer than the average age of youtube's viewerbase these days.

Edit: Iron Mouse showing off that her new Demon Queen model also comes in Iron Madre colour scheme. I think this model wears the tan skin and darker hair much better than her previous model, for all I think that one was much better and more recognisable for her brand.
View attachment 5983
I agree with the Welshman, her new model obviously has a lot of work into it but that translates to so much going on it's kinda visually distracting
Also the chest eye is weird as hell

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The subscription tab is showing livestreams again for me. Can't get to a desktop rn but seems back to normal on mobile.

736473638.jpg

Also didn't know Bae was playing P5R today. Mainly curious to see if Atlus plans on keeping up their retarded streaming restrictions when the game is almost 3 years old.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
View attachment 5858View attachment 5860View attachment 5861
>she joins Hive instead of the Fediverse
A truly shameful display, smh.
Not unexpected at all.

Follow up to my struggle to clip Amiya singing Hotel California. Since everything else failed I'm just going to share the audio. I know nobody cares, and I really shouldn't care because I already got the clip for myself, but I just really want to share this and it seems like this is the only way.

Just imagine kyooter spooder's face here when you hit play.
View attachment 5864
Could be crunchy:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
T'was before recorded history, few are those who remember such tales of glorious days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom