"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Phase 3.5
Kaburaki Doko?
This will be something of an in-between post and a refresher. The amount of time this mini-series can continue is limited to the time it'll take for Nijisanji to churn out a new wave and put to bed the fate of VTA's bun-haired starlet; but with no clear gauge on when or where a debut may happen, I feel it's prudent to bring up new info as it arrives.

So first, let's take a step back and take stock of the events as they happened:
• Oct. 7: VTA announced a two-week break from streams. Fans begin to assume that a new wave is on the way, with Kaburaki Roco chief among those expected.
• Oct. 21: VTA resumes activity. Three students in Kaburaki Roco, Kuramochi Meruto, and Warabi Raika are absent from the updated schedule.
• Oct. 24: The archives of the missing students are privated. Fans speculate a debut is imminent.
• Oct. 25: Hidekazu Tanaka of MONACA fame, and an active cooperator with Nijisanji, is arrested for allegedly stalking and committing sexual deviance on a minor in a Tokyo park.
• Oct. 31: Auditions for Gen 3.5 are announced, but will not become students. Instead, successful applicants will simply be trained behind the scenes and debuted.
• Nov. 5-12: Former VTA graduates may or may not have accidentally alluded to the imminent arrival of Kaburaki Roco.
• Nov. 13: The day that aligned perfectly with the debuts of Ranunculus and Voltaction. Many considered this to be the last week for their debut before all hope was lost. A debut never came.

At some point in the last week or so, however, a discovery was made that could very well have busted this case wide open, and I have attempted to the best of my ability to verify its legitimacy or, in the case I couldn't do so, dig further to see what I could find, here are my findings:

Recently, three YouTube channels were discovered:
Youtube.com/@KaburakiRoco
Youtube.com/@KuramochiMeruto
Youtube.com/@KoyanagiRou

We will get to the last one in due time. From hereonout, my explanations may become a bit technical. For now, though, take a look at the creation date of the first two accounts. October 24. The day their VODs were privated.

As some of you may know, YouTube @ Handles work more similar to Twitter than they do to Discord/Steam: only you can have that name. Some sharp-eyed people may have also noticed that, when changing your Handle, your channel defaulted to the name you used when you first created the account. It is also important to note that you can customise your Channel URL as you see fit. This is why pretty much every V-Tuber you look at has their original names as their handles - it's because that's the name they used to make the account, and therefore couldn't get sniped.

So what does this all mean? Well, even though I couldn't find channels beyond the three listed above, I did attempt to change my own username to VTA members using the same SurnameForename nomenclature Nijisanji uses. KusakabeAzusa, IshigamiNozomi, TsuyuzakiTsuyu etc. All 'unavailable' to be used, even though such a handle leads to a dead end. I believe this is because VTA preemptively save all of their usernames, and then veil the channels behind random URLs so they can't be found - in short, I believe these channels to legitimately belong to VTA, though I will hold out on the possibility they they may still be fake.

There is one student whose name was available, though: Warabi Raika. I typed in WarabiRaika, WarabiLaika, WallabyRaika, and WallabyLaika. No matches. It's possible their name was changed and that's why they can't be found, but it's also possible that they may have more to do with this mystery than it appears.

But what about the third channel? Koyanagi Rou is a 2nd Gen recruit and, objectively speaking, one of the less popular ones. He's a gamer that posts VALORANT montages on the VTA channel, and his channel was created on Nov. 16 - almost a whole month later.

So my verdict is this: On Oct. 24, the channels were made in preparation for an imminent debut. It is unclear if their channels were public straight away or if that is a new development. Something happened at the same time - either Tanaka's arrest, or the sudden quitting of Warabi Raika - that froze it dead in its tracks. If it was due to Raika, then it would make sense that Rou has been given the call-up to debut in his stead, and the time needed to prepare has thrown the whole fucking schedule way out of shape.
This is more of a question about how Youtube handles work and I don't expect it to shed any light: The current VTA members' names are reserved such that you can't change your handle to their names, but their name handles also return 404s instead of empty channels. Let's say it's time for Azusa to graduate from VTA and the URL of the veiled channel is changed back to @KusakabeAzusa. What date will appear as the account creation date? The date the handle was reserved or the date the channel was unveiled?

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
This is more of a question about how Youtube handles work and I don't expect it to shed any light: The current VTA members' names are reserved such that you can't change your handle to their names, but their name handles also return 404s instead of empty channels. Let's say it's time for Azusa to graduate from VTA and the URL of the veiled channel is changed back to @KusakabeAzusa. What date will appear as the account creation date? The date the handle was reserved or the date the channel was unveiled?

Trust me, I've been agonising over this inconsistency too, but it seems that the 'About' date lists the date the account was created regardless of what name was used.

The only way I can conceive of this working in a way that VTA are able to ward off fake accounts, whilst also showing that these channels are relatively fresh, is that VTA 'own' the channels they use to save Handles, so they migrate the Handle over to fresh accounts as necessary.

It is a bit contrived, because it's easier to just make new accounts, but it would also be odd if the freshly-debuted Roco has a channel that was activated on Nov. 2021, and I'm sure they have spreadsheets of emails/passwords for these shells they'd rather just recycle than have to keep track of what's being changed etc.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
The building Rosemi lives in caught on fire:
A
rosemi fire 1.PNG
Caused by someone throwing a cigarette onto someone elses balcony:
A
rosemi fire 2.PNG

The firefighters were able to exthingush the fire later and she could return to her appartment. She talked about it in this stream from a few hours ago at 00:05:46:

TL;DW
- the fire alarm went off. this has happened a few times before, usually it stops shortly afterwards
- she checks if anyone is leaving, but nobody is
- then a bunch of firefighters show up and tell her (and others) to leave
- she and other residents went downstairs and started waiting there
- more firefighters start to show up
- is this a drill?
- 30 minutes later the firefighters show up with a hose
- she then looks outside and sees "a ton of smoke"
- even could see some flames
- 30 minutes later they tell them to get out of the building
- called her family, they too first thought it was a drill, until she saw the smoke and flames
- after going outside, she sees that the fire got worse and that the fire fighters with their ladder are only a bit above her appartment
- her dad came and picked her up
- was worried about smoke and water getting into her place
- inspected everything when she came back, but everything seems fine
- the fire was close, but not super close (not her neighbour)
- the next day, the alarm went off again
- she had to leave again, firefighters came again, but this time it turned out to just be an issue with the sprinklers
- an hour later, the alarm went off again, but it sounded a bit different
- this time repairs on the system triggered the alarm
- as mentioned in the tweet above, she heared that someone tossed a cigarette on someone elses balcony and that their stuff caught on fire

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Here are three TikTok videos he made talking about politics and living in a "technocratic dystopia".

Mega Archive.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

paul

Early Adopter
doog bday live now

Sonic and Knuckle's congratulated her and even Yuji Horii himself sent a birthday message and signed her an og DQ VI. Korone is truely the queen of retro vtubing.
Korone Ch. 戌神ころね - 【3D LIVE】遅れたけど、誕生日3Dライブやります! BIRTHDAY 3D LIVE!【#戌神ころね生誕祭2022].jpg
Really liked her performance of that Kamen Rider opening song (timestamped):

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
NNN day 22
Risu

And Wemi

Uyu's 3D debut stream in case people are missing out, all of uproar's 3D debut has been really solid so far and Uyu still lives up to the expectation. Looking forward to Fuma's 3D this week
And he is debuted at holostars hologra last friday.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You guys were not kidding, live streams no longer show on my youtube home page. Susan Horsefaced's crusade against chuubas is unending.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Horsegirls schedule for the week
20221122_093028.jpg

Aside from the increase of streams, she has her first collab on Saturday I believe.

Also worth mentioning Grimmi mentioned during Sundays stream that she has set this Friday as the day for her subathon.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
I'm going to shill holodex since youtube doesn't want to show livestreams, it has most vtubers as long as they have 10k+ subs or are part of a corp

hololive ruined /jp/

EDIT: Forgot to reply.
Dude, I didn't saw Lia roommate's previous pics, but I genuinely thought she was white! Is phase actually a CCP gay-ops?

I blame Veibae and Shilily for this kind of metamorphosis. But chuubas see that this kind of things make number go up, so it's a logical step if they only care about numbers.

Remember Gura said mane-chan would often use her TW account, like some pics, and shill some merch. Not every Gura interaction on TW is made by her.

1- Dude, help a brother out. I'm a full stream behind. Although I've already got the highlights while reading the thread, Shiina still doesn't have a dedicated timestamp commenter on YT.
2- Saw his reaction live, tho reaction is a weird way to put it, since he said absolutely nothing besides "Chat! Look respectfully". Honestly, I thought the "react" part of his streams were a bit longer, they spent more time on his fucking reddit than watching clips.
lia's supposed to a mulatto or something. The pics i saw before these had her looking like a white girl but these are super chinky. No wonder why she has daddy issues.

Hime showed her email on stream apparently.
rie real name.png

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm going to shill holodex since youtube doesn't want to show livestreams, it has most vtubers as long as they have 10k+ subs or are part of a corp
Well for us whose lives do not necessarily revolve around the big corpos that's not good enough. Why the hell did some stink pajeet at google decide "you know, having live streams show up is too convenient, let's remove this shit"?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
lia's supposed to a mulatto or something. The pics i saw before these had her looking like a white girl but these are super chinky. No wonder why she has daddy issues.

Hime showed her email on stream apparently.
View attachment 5973
These girls, I swear to fucking God. How many more times before they learn?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Self-professed Brap Queen and actual Alien: Isolation uninstaller (and now actual war criminal) Amaris Yuri is debuting her new model at 5 PM Eastern US on November 23rd.
Screenshot_20221122_115850_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221122_115915_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221122_121002_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221122_120906_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom