"Yay, beating women!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Has there been any chuubas watching Manos Hands of Fate?

I'm pretty sure that would violate the Geneva Convention or something. That is like a 'Guantanamo Bay movie night feature' kind of bad

Maybe Artemis can watch it

Bug Eater

I have a feeling the Reimu situation will just repeat ad-naseum or some act of god makes it so he does the NijiEN equivalent of the Taiwan yab, Chink antis are still being ravenueous everytime he does the most minor of trangressions or fuck ups
Enna basically called Kyo a chicken loving porch monkey, didn't lose any subscribers, and is now streaming again almost as if nothing happened- meanwhile Vox made a dumb joke about Sonny's mom and lost 10000s of subscribers on Bilibili and still probably has a bunch of antis over there. Would be funnier if it wasn't so concerning after experiencing the shit that happened with Coco (not that I care much about Vox specifically, but it would probably affect the rest of the branch too)
You can't have it both ways. You don't get to lead people on and then expect them not to be lead on and not act crazy when the fantasy you produce breaks. Vox's fantasy broke during that incident and his crazy lunatics went after someone for it. That's at least partially his fault, and he hasn't or doesn't want to fix what caused this issue as seen by tweets like what was quoted.
I still think this is kind of unfair though- the coomer shit is bad because it's cheap and nasty and reflects poorly on the other NijiEN males. But you can't really hold him responsible for the .1% of idiots who take things too far, at least when he's not personally instigating it. I think those kinds of people exist in all fanbases, regardless of the style of content they make.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay if we’re going to criticize someone at least be fair about it. When he called out parasocial fans it wasn’t in response to people being horny and wanting to have sex with him. It was in response to people attacking his best friend for calling during an rp.

Criticize his parasocial shit if you want (completely fair to find these kind of tweets weird and overstepping boundaries) but don’t misrepresent stuff.
He's never going to have gay sex with you :SelenHAHAhere:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
For an old movie it's actually pretty good, usually the black and white flicks feel rushed.

Janet's a thirsty bitch.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I went and investigated this when I got up and it looks like she's cleared everything off and her twitters locked down (don't think it was last time she randomly streamed)
View attachment 4144
View attachment 4145
Looks similar to Lumi's PL accounts.
Fortunately I was able to stumble across this on /LIG/

Not sure if there's any merit to that rrat going around about how she got into EN3 but Pippa just flat out said she graduated on Sundays stream when up until then I thought the story was she was going on indefinite hiatus to take care of a family member and would be doing guerrilla streams for the time being. Probably worth watching and keeping an eye out.
Rye did say she was graduating a while back and then recently started to do unannounced streams, sometimes using her vtuber model and sometimes using a facecam. There was even a time when she was just chatting using facecam only with a friend in her bedroom, no games or basic screen capture.
I doubt she is joining EN3, she probably just doesn't feel motivated to stream/doesn't want to be a vtuber
Unless there is some sort of contract she had with her previous group (Sleepy/Wiskey) specifying that she had to stream X amount of hours a week/month, there would be no need for her to "graduate". A hiatus or just backing out by telling everyone that you won't be scheduling streams for a while due to [insert whatever reason here]. Graduations for the most part mean that you are killing the character. Maybe because you are planning to move to another company to debut or you simply just want to create a completely different persona. Her coming back to play just seems like her having free time and just hopping on to her main account to game with friends and whatnot maybe make a few bucks on the side from donos. It has been somewhat implied that Holo gens get anywhere around 3 months of a headstart to work on shit with management and the other streamers and whatnot.

This is the same man who "called out" his parasocial fans. He clearly gave up his dignity long ago.

While he is pushing hard for that parasocial fandom, his issue was them attacking any and every person he collabed with (especially Reimu). Many of the girls had mentioned being a bit scared of his fanbase. Decided to reply, to see if I trigger any fujos. :deztheroom:

BTW, Risu's new outfit have really fucked up eye rigging, did I miss that discussion? Eyes are twitching constantly, especially visible with eyebrows.
I am going to assume that it is probably because she uses glasses. This is a common error with eye tracking and people that use eyeglasses.

I have a feeling the Reimu situation will just repeat ad-naseum or some act of god makes it so he does the NijiEN equivalent of the Taiwan yab, Chink antis are still being ravenueous everytime he does the most minor of trangressions or fuck ups and he still makes BFE (although he never said he was stopping, so fair)
Playing with fire I guess. It is very profitable though.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Since I've wondered this myself and by sheer coincidence dinosaurs have been coming up on streams and in the thread lately. I've decided to go down another rabbit hole and see if there are any decent dinosaur vtubers. Here's what I've been able to check out so far:
Nice job, but there's one more.

Cherry Raptor
1667354317120.png

Yes, it's her. She did an ARK stream as Yuni a few months ago with the model and intro on loop.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
1,100 yen an hour? That's not even minimum wage in my country. Basically doing it for free.
7.44 dollars at today's rate, which is slightly over the minimum wage in japan

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Dez and Granpire drawing collab starting.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
1,100 yen an hour? That's not even minimum wage in my country. Basically doing it for free.
Still slightly higher than the federal min wage for US lmao.

Although it still seems quite low, even for the unskilled labor sector. Retail stores pay nearly double minimum wage in most places now.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Like fuck me dude the merch doesn't stop I had already decided I was gonna but the Holoween Shirt and later in the month order the shirt bundle of Calli Album but today new Vshojo Halloween merch:

1667354932066.png

And Phase released new hoodies yesterday and I kinda like the colors of the orange and black ones
1667355027934.png

Mine came in perfectly large enough for me
View attachment 4183View attachment 4184
Last time I ordered merch shirts the Medium was skin tight but the Large was so big I had to take to a tailor to cut so I'm on the fence about what size to order.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I confess that I underestimated Fauna a bit as a gamer when they first joined and due to her ASMR stuff I figured she was the gfe of EN but holy shit I was wrong. She has true gamer DNA all the way through.
A couple of my favorite "Gamer" Fauna clips:

Upon reaching a certain decision during the stream:
Sara: Chat, what are you TALKING about?
What do you mean "leave it up to him"?! That's ME!

I fucking love SOMA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Dez and Granpire drawing collab starting.

Vesper requested Dez make the Predator meme between Dutch and Dillon, but with him and Dez.

Screenshot_20221101_222038-exif-remove.jpeg

Vesper currently commissioning his OC. A red-haired tiefling woman with two eyepatches (one on each eye, of course).

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Vesper is having his OC come to life with Magni drawing him

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So fun fact, the Revolver with one in the chamber randomly morphs through shots, and it's not two different guns, it's the one they're fighting over and why it doesn't add up to what he's saying:
1667356398193.png
1667356537689.png

They probably swapped out the guns during shots to make it more visual and then muddled the whole thing.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
That was a damn cool stream, I wanna see more VTuber "noir" streams

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Vesper requested Dez make the Predator meme between Dutch and Dillon, but with him and Dez.

View attachment 4200

Vesper currently commissioning his OC. A red-haired tiefling woman with two eyepatches (one on each eye, of course).

Artist rendition:

chainsaw haachama in dbd.jpg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Bratty French sister schedule.

FgfoumKXkAEc-7h

Also Pomu here's list a special stream with Selen, did they get another Sponsor? If so, I hope it's not gacha again.

FgfZxhUWIAEVtFb

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That was a damn cool stream, I wanna see more VTuber "noir" streams
Noir needs to make a comeback really, it's a genre that works well with a lot of other genres as you can make something Sci-Fi like Dark City that still has noir themes.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom