"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I bring good news of the homeland

KF is back on clearnet again, here’s a song to celebrate

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
One one hand, LATE.
On the other, that's song is a banger so all is forgiven
I didn’t someone else already mentioned it here.

I mean I assume someone had to, otherwise late reactions make no sense

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Okay if we’re going to criticize someone at least be fair about it. When he called out parasocial fans it wasn’t in response to people being horny and wanting to have sex with him. It was in response to people attacking his best friend for calling during an rp.

Criticize his parasocial shit if you want (completely fair to find these kind of tweets weird and overstepping boundaries) but don’t misrepresent stuff.
Problem is BFE/GFE enables the shitty behavior and makes people expect parasocial relationships. The guy is basically Niji's RushiNeko at this point.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Mashiro (NijiJP's horror main) cover of an Akari song dropped. Also might as well drop one of his older covers since it's still great.

This is the same man who "called out" his parasocial fans. He clearly gave up his dignity long ago.

I wish he wasn't this much of a fucking moron about this, because he's genuinely entertaining on collab streams. He has a similar kind of wit/charisma to him as someone like Kuzuha. This shit makes him completely unbearable solo, though. Doesn't really help just how much he attracts the "muh HoloEN boys" talk, kinda makes me less interested when people seem to do this every time something like this happens. Either way, hope he's at least aware of his female predecessor (aka Michael Discord Kitten)'s mistakes, because this might be a situation where if he flies too close to the sun, what happened to Mikarus will look like fucking mercy in comparison.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wish he wasn't this much of a fucking moron about this, because he's genuinely entertaining on collab streams. He has a similar kind of wit/charisma to him as someone like Kuzuha. This shit makes him completely unbearable solo, though. Doesn't really help just how much he attracts the "muh HoloEN boys" talk, kinda makes me less interested when people seem to do this every time something like this happens. Either way, hope he's at least aware of his female predecessor (aka Michael Discord Kitten)'s mistakes, because this might be a situation where if he flies too close to the sun, what happened to Mikarus will look like fucking mercy in comparison.
I have a feeling the Reimu situation will just repeat ad-naseum or some act of god makes it so he does the NijiEN equivalent of the Taiwan yab, Chink antis are still being ravenueous everytime he does the most minor of trangressions or fuck ups and he still makes BFE (although he never said he was stopping, so fair)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Okay if we’re going to criticize someone at least be fair about it. When he called out parasocial fans it wasn’t in response to people being horny and wanting to have sex with him. It was in response to people attacking his best friend for calling during an rp.

Criticize his parasocial shit if you want (completely fair to find these kind of tweets weird and overstepping boundaries) but don’t misrepresent stuff.
You can't have it both ways. You don't get to lead people on and then expect them not to be lead on and not act crazy when the fantasy you produce breaks. Vox's fantasy broke during that incident and his crazy lunatics went after someone for it. That's at least partially his fault, and he hasn't or doesn't want to fix what caused this issue as seen by tweets like what was quoted.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mousey debuting new model

Edit: full reveal
184805.jpg
185205.jpg

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
lewd duck by @SL10_D.jpg

I never thought I would see the day when Subaru was caught being lewd.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Iron mouse got merch
Merch available till Nov. 22.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Iron mouse got merch
Those shirts are way too tryhard, but the plush is a solid 9/10.

pururun

Its nice that Gura's idea of using public domain movies is spreading hopefully other corpo Vtubers can do it too.
There are a lot of good opportunities I'd love to see chuubas watch. The original Little Shop of Horrors, House on Haunted Hill, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Reefer Madness, and the Buster Keaton silent movies would all be really fun viewings.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
There are a lot of good opportunities I'd love to see chuubas watch. The original Little Shop of Horrors, House on Haunted Hill, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Reefer Madness, and the Buster Keaton silent movies would all be really fun viewings.
Has there been any chuubas watching Manos Hands of Fate?

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
She's got me pegged, that's for sure. Dinosaur vtuber when?
Since I've wondered this myself and by sheer coincidence dinosaurs have been coming up on streams and in the thread lately. I've decided to go down another rabbit hole and see if there are any decent dinosaur vtubers. Here's what I've been able to check out so far:

Moryu Gao

She's an artist who drew and rigged her own model. Her baby voice takes a bit of getting used to but she is very comfy from what I've seen so far. She reminds me a lot of Ina with her drawing streams and calm demeanor. Also her "gaomochi" give takodachi some sreious competition for cutest vtuber mascot.

Gaomochi Blue.png

Tara Raizu

Another artist that not only made and rigged her own model but is a vtuber momma for other small indies (between these two, Juniper, and Yuni I'm noticing a pattern with vtubers being into dinosaurs and making their own models). She seems like fun, her voice reminds me a lot of Rye.

Lopho Lee

This one I actually knew about beforehand, as he is friends with someone I already watch. While the other two use the dinosaur aesthetic, they don't really seem to do anything dinosaur related. Lopho seems to exclusively make videos relating to dinosaurs and other prehistoric life, even playing a lot of obscure dinosaur games that I remember fondly from my childhood. I never really got into him, though, as I find his voice grating and his model is pretty atrocious.

There were a few more names that I found but haven't been able to check out yet. If you guys like, I can dig into more of these guys and make little posts about my impressions of them as kind of a DINOvember type thing and if I get into any of them I can spotlight them properly in the two view thread. Of course if you just want vtubers who talk about dinosaurs there is already Pippa and Juniper and of course you can never go wrong with this classic:

SUBARUSAURUS.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Since I've wondered this myself and by sheer coincidence dinosaurs have been coming up on streams and in the thread lately. I've decided to go down another rabbit hole and see if there are any decent dinosaur vtubers. Here's what I've been able to check out so far:

Moryu Gao

She's an artist who drew and rigged her own model. Her baby voice takes a bit of getting used to but she is very comfy from what I've seen so far. She reminds me a lot of Ina with her drawing streams and calm demeanor. Also her "gaomochi" give takodachi some sreious competition for cutest vtuber mascot.

View attachment 4182

Tara Raizu

Another artist that not only made and rigged her own model but is a vtuber momma for other small indies (between these two, Juniper, and Yuni I'm noticing a pattern with vtubers being into dinosaurs and making their own models). She seems like fun, her voice reminds me a lot of Rye.

Lopho Lee

This one I actually knew about beforehand, as he is friends with someone I already watch. While the other two use the dinosaur aesthetic, they don't really seem to do anything dinosaur related. Lopho seems to exclusively make videos relating to dinosaurs and other prehistoric life, even playing a lot of obscure dinosaur games that I remember fondly from my childhood. I never really got into him, though, as I find his voice grating and his model is pretty atrocious.

There were a few more names that I found but haven't been able to check out yet. If you guys like, I can dig into more of these guys and make little posts about my impressions of them as kind of a DINOvember type thing and if I get into any of them I can spotlight them properly in the two view thread. Of course if you just want vtubers who talk about dinosaurs there is already Pippa and Juniper and of course you can never go wrong with this classic:

View attachment 4185

Does old Pikamee count?

and 87 others

Early Lurker

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So let me get this straight, Pippa hates sand, kills sand people with hatred (in games), and had a rough upbringing. Are we sure she's not the chosen one to restore balance to the force?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy shit 1940s movie crows sound just like Pippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom