LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
owl crucifies rat by @bread_forbidden.jpg

Nature is sometimes cruel

Anime Fan

Airi's gonna be live soon celebrating her win yesterday and 30k subscribers on youtube

Saturnus

haha it's unou

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
One hour until Shiori, my beloved, returns from her vacation and needs pampering:

I can fix her (various health issues that come with touching grass after spending most of your time indoors)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
One hour until Shiori, my beloved, returns from her vacation and needs pampering:

I can fix her (various health issues that come with touching grass after spending most of your time indoors)

has she dropped the cringe giggles and the sultry voice that does not fit her yet?

kestraline

Early Adopter
I cannot believe Mario graduated before Sonic.
To be fair, the Sonic voice actors have changed a lot, but the only one who has stayed around since 2004 I think is Mike Pollock who voices Eggman - everyone else has been replaced a few times since then. That would be the comparison to make when the time comes and he bows out.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

:medsl:
These meds are for you not her. Its too late for her, but you might still be saved from throwing away your life on a mehara goth.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
SO EVEN MORE REASON to give context and/or archive links of the original image thumbnail, since things can change after posting. I had no idea what was special about that random thumb on there now.
I legit forgot that she changed her thumbnail, lemme fix it

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Highly recommend if you are into dumpster diving and are looking for the bottom of the barrel.
Pulled up a vod to some random time stamp and within the first minute
Kiara: "so I had a weird dream"
some guy in chat: "trauma dump coming?"
Kiara: *proceeds to trauma dump*
kek
Look up VTRainbow.
Jokes on you I'm going to check them out

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pulled up a vod to some random time stamp and within the first minute
Kiara: "so I had a weird dream"
some guy in chat: "trauma dump coming?"
Kiara: *proceeds to trauma dump*
kek

Jokes on you I'm going to check them out
Also be sure to check out Ashai Lina and the new indie group null:: ptr, I think you'd like it, they're a new indie corpo with a rich backstory.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I apologize for wasting space insulting a SEAYamanba two times:
Here is a review of Holocure made by someone who doesnt know a thing about Holo so he thinks its full of CatGirls :fubukiyabai!:
almost all of them have ha a cat accessory at one time or another. hes not wrong.

Im not the only one who tought this looks like a graduation announcement right?

This was a long time coming the mario movie (dispite the screeching retards) had a very small role for the guy who is basically a walking fossil guy is too old to be sitting in a booth all day recording lines. I wish him the best and thank him for his many years of entertainment.
Nintendo is pulling a Gamebu? I cant imagine Mario with other voice.He has been my oshi since 1995 with that voice :(
they have an understudy already doing things i think no source but i think he did some stuff for the mario builder games? i suspect pratt was only contacted because it's illumination and they want to hire celebs.
View attachment 41200

Nature is sometimes cruel
but thats civilizations

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I really cannot wait for the Kaela-Bijou collabs that last 8-10 hours. I do wonder what they would grind given Ela's close to finishing anything possible in Minecraft, she's finished Holocure, and I don't think she can just do Phasmophobia for every collab.
Dwarf Fortress?

Kind of at a loss for long-form autism grinder girl multiplayer vidya.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I think Pomu just pissed herself at the anglerfish jump scare

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Warframe.

Wayfinder is also shaping up to be in a similar vein, but - uh - give it six months to a year, they need to learn the growing pains Warframe went through during its first year of operation

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

My new wife is live and I think she's dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom