"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS and Ame were playing Pokémon Unite a couple hours ago. https://uniteapi.dev/p/UniteRyS
Judging by the record of the three games they played, they are probably not friends anymore.
View attachment 39989
Also Fauna mentioned (in that mobile ad game stream I think), that she noticed people were watching their accounts in sites such as the one I linked. She says all of her previous gameplay was on her personal Switch, so I’m not sure if anyone knows her other name or how recently/how much she’s been playing.
Edit: I’ve been having fun stomping bots with Talonflame so far, but I see he’s moderately low tier so I should probably find someone else to play.
I am just going to use this information to blame the Pokemon Company for the lack of an AmeRyS collab. I hope the perms people at the Pokemon Company die a dishonahburu slow and painful death.

Stunned But Dumb

Was searching old posts and happened to see this. I've got the details laying around but not sure if anyone cares anymore.
Rule of thumb: Someone always cares. Go for it

hlwldlnf

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
and in severe cases, forced melanization.
Brown Shark.png
This is the future he wants. If @God's Strongest Sanalite's melanization ray is ever completed, he'll sweep the world, and every vtuber on earth will be melanated!

This villainy must be stopped before it is too late!

Are you a white enough dude to stop @God's Strongest Sanalite?

Praid

Just another idiot

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If they were getting graduated then it would have been announced already right? I'm starting to actually believe all the doom posting.

:depressedtako:
I think the longer we go without being told they are graduating, the better chances they have.

Semirelated

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If they were getting graduated then it would have been announced already right? I'm starting to actually believe all the doom posting.

:depressedtako:
grandpa is gonna come back dont worry

so is magni

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 39999
This is the future he wants. If @God's Strongest Sanalite's melanization ray is ever completed, he'll sweep the world, and every vtuber on earth will be melanated!

This villainy must be stopped before it is too late!

Are you a white enough dude to stop @God's Strongest Sanalite?
BROOOOOO!!
dark haired gura with blue highlights work so much better design wise wtf :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I know cover is so anal about branding but I'd love to see more girls change their hair color once in a while, their 2d software isn't that fucking garbage right? or at least not as garbage as niji, those niggas can't even stick png's to their models :ironmousekek:

Awoogers

BROOOOOO!!
dark haired gura with blue highlights work so much better design wise wtf :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I know cover is so anal about branding but I'd love to see more girls change their hair color once in a while, their 2d software isn't that fucking garbage right? or at least not as garbage as niji, those niggas can't even stick png's to their models :ironmousekek:
i for one want to see a black haired suisei

MostlyALurker777

So still no news about Vesper and Magni then and just the occasional rrats here and there?

Brapfiend

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Flayon Onlyfans when?
This is perfect random.txt material, I'm sorry.

Oh, I see we're looping about this here now?
It would be great if you fags actually did reps.
The most damning part of this is her spelling dox as doxx.

What the actual, unironic fuck is wrong with the world. Every eligible man I meet who isn't an obvious 1/10 not-even-worth-it-as-a-semen-doner whines about no bitches. Meanwhile every goddamn 2view I see on Twitch who isn't a self-castrating WEF-programmed LGBTQWTFBBQZOMG zogbot has a 90% chance of being in the middle of a long rant about the lack of relationship prospects in their life.
Counterpoint: it is probably not wise to seek out a partner within a hobby populated primarily by mentally ill women. It might not be obvious right away, but they'll have baggage, and you'll be the one having to clean up after them.

So still no news about Vesper and Magni then and just the occasional rrats here and there?
There's a thread for this.

Stunned But Dumb

AmpleChip

Awoogers

Uruka is in commiefornia where looking at women is sexual harassment

Sounds like attempted sudoku
she did say in the replies that her sibling said hi so its unlikely

it is not out of the picture though

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

DOOMPOST N°99
He is crying because they already told him its so over.:yagoocry:

MostlyALurker777

Personally, I'm not worried about it. Since when do darkskins ever actually get anything done?
They did a good job installing my new fence so there's that.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom