"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR"Amelia Watson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Yeah a couple of the ID girls are streaming more on their roommate accounts (moona, risu, lofi). Not-risu also mentioned she's going to start uploading covers on her roommate account. Kind of interesting, I wonder whats going on there.
ID girls are more discreet on their holocareers stuff so it's unlikely they would sperg something up on their roommate acc (even the less professional iofi only use her rm account to talk about her genshin husbando and stuff), I do know they're getting occasional burnout and judging the amount of stuff they're pumping out this year it could be one of those time.
There's also the recent stuff with Moona's dad, Iofi's throat problem, while Risu is... Probably overworking herself again and needed an outlet for her work stress, they always had this period when they're getting notably active on rm but went away again once they started getting busy on holo
Also besides area15 I don't think a lot of them were ever active on their RM account anymore after debuts, maybe except for occasional tweeting like Reine/Zeta

I know this is autistic but how tf do people even send them fanmail? I remember searching once to try and answer someone else on the homeland and the furthest I got was that you have to have a local Japanese phone number to write in for it to get through nip customs and no one knew the cover corp phone number to use? Idk it was autistic in a way only Japan could make fan mail.
Someone already posted the general address for fanmail but also back then you got to send talents various goods during their birthday week period, though every item shipped will have to pass the check from cover staff before being mailed to the talent itself (The process is still similar for fanmails). They later stopped receiving goods-related gift after the concern over airtagging mail were brought over and since then the most fans could send to their oshis are stuff like postcards/fanmails

All this talk of forum signatures brings back memories, I remember making a few that would link back to my AnimePlanet and MyAnimeList page where it would auto update and show the last five episodes you've watched. Something like this..

View attachment 38959
View attachment 38960
Reminds me the reason I started learning simple coding was to make unique signatures like this for my MAL profile/forum sig
This and friendster theme layouts

GOTBB

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
My drive to learn other languages started with starcraft and wanting to learn how to call all the people of the world a fag in their native tongue. :smugpipi:

A worthy goal if there ever was one, i shall pray for your protection on this noble quest.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Did you all know it's National Girlfriend Day today? Of course you don't, you're here chatting about anime girls on the internet.
Jokes on you I have one

In my head

ALWAYS

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Gura.jpg

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I went to look for the forum signature guides, and found them, but I found something even more horrifying while I was looking:
1690960340562.png
@superduper HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS. (she's also "super duper straight" if anyone remembers from another old tweet)

For a tiny bit of backstory, tweets like this are posted on NYFCO because there is one particular schizo who gets mocked relentlessly on 4chan every time he tries to start something (because his writing style is so obvious), and he's also gone to the NYFCO comments and tried to start things there, only to ALSO get mocked relentlessly and called "the schizo from /hirys/'" there. I've probably alluded to him before, but this is the guy a long time ago who totally knew that IRyS was having sex with Brian, her rigger, because she was friends with him on the Nintendo Switch (if only that's all it took...). Also he totally knows that she's been married for years. Also he totally knows she was dating Kanauru. Also he totally knows that when she says she's taking her grandma out to eat she's actually going out with her boyfriend. You get the gist. Anyway, he's gone through countless different rrats, and repeated the same ones over and over, despite being refuted and mocked everywhere he goes, and he never gives up.

TL;DR, here's the forum signature guides, I'm ready to create! (Well, I don't actually have gimp installed, but I'm prepared enough)

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I went to look for the forum signature guides, and found them, but I found something even more horrifying while I was looking:
View attachment 39048
@superduper HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS. (she's also "super duper straight" if anyone remembers from another old tweet)
Relax dude, it's just a common phrase.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Pyhf

Are you guys ready to watch Kaela curbstomp everyone?

Speaking of Spics, it looks like Sawa is on Kirsche's stream and it looks like they're playing some sort of Escape Room game.

Not necessarily, Fauna has not only played this game but LIKES this game. Don't underestimate the Kirin's ability to sperg out when she really enjoys the game being played.

Correct. And not only that, but she was actually pretty good as I remember her playing it.

I think a lot of people would think that the Fauna slaps started from the KronFauMei off-collab, but it :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: started in Pokemon Unite when Fauna was bullying kids with double slaps from Blissey/Clefable (I forgor which one).
Considering how much she likes the game, there's a chance she might actually pick-up the game again and practice off-stream. We all know what happens when she does sperg out at a game.

Long story short,
#FaunaSweep

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca's schedual for this week! I like the massive flex of doing members Karaoke and everyone Karaoke on the same day :shubaIapprob:, it's like she's just grabbing all the
"Tummy hurt BUT IT'S MY VOICE" Vtubers and dunking their heads in the toilet.

Clip Tax: Remi ate 20 quail eggs and had go to the hospital clipper tries to make short with watching tutorial and fails to have proper dimensions

Remi sings a song from an up and coming Dan Scheider cartoon for kids...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm sure if you keep voting blue the problem will go away magni :ironmousekek:
So I've been fed a lot of shiori clips and from the looks of it the girl is leaning a lot into her character, I respect the dedication but none in EN has stuck to it past some basic references. I'm interested in seeing her during a collab with someone like bae who doesn't even entertain her character lore.
Dogs will stick to their characters forever trust me, those two are going full idoru purity max kayfabe from day 1, they honestly resemble JP more than rest of the whores ENs. Wild to me that they exist in the same group as fucking Shiori, not to mention psycho mumei, yabairys, sailor-mouth-kiara the slavedriver, wigger mori, butch lesbian kronii and male collaber bae.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Considering how much she likes the game, there's a chance she might actually pick-up the game again and practice off-stream. We all know what happens when she does sperg out at a game.
She gets bretty gud, then her tech gives in during the actual stream and Irys has to pick up the slack?

That's what happened with Mario Maker, after all.

Last edited:

Pyhf

She gets bretty gud, then her tech gives you during the actual stream and Irys has to pick up the slack?

That's what happened with Mario Maker, after all.
God I hope not.

But when that happened, she was having (American) internet troubles iirc. Now, she's in Japan for a few weeks so she would be playing while in Japan using Japan internet.

If her connection is spotty wherever she's staying, I hope she's smart enough to just play inside the Cover Corp. building. Maybe Cover even already told the participants who are within the vicinity that they can do the event in the New office considering that this is a Hololive-backed event after all.

Also, how the heck do I quote retweet while editing a previous post?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
In light of recent whining in various places about "Why does Cover hate the EU?" and similar pissing and moaning, I will say its mildly interesting (not to mention incredibly hilarious) that even Idol corp. would rather spend their Shekels in LATAM than in Europe. I'm pretty convinced at this point that internally these companies can see something that's telling them Europe is not worth investing in.
Other than obvious places like the UK (which would presumably still apply into the EN part), I can't really think of a European country that'd have enough of a Vtuber market to justify their own unique branch/attention; it's a lot more segmented than just "let's do English". It also helps that Spanish is still one of the most spoken languages in the world.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST.

Here's the Re:AcT Virtual Medley schedule for Saturday 5th August and Sunday 6th August. Playlist is not there yet though, will link on the day when it's there.

Day 1
medley1.jpg

Starts at 1PM JST and each time slot is half an hour each
Hanabasami Kyo (Re:AcT)
Else (Project Blue)
Yumekawa Kanau (Re:AcT)
Kanade MiMi
Otogi Nemu (Re:AcT)
Amagi Ten
Mikoshi Taran (Re:AcT)
Mun Mosh
Sumeragi Rose (Re:AcT)
Mochimochi Sakura (Stellar Cycle Campus)
Nekono Yukino (Re:AcT)
Lee Jooin (V-LUP, South Korean)
Lisa Makoh (Re:AcT)
Toma Rin and Suzuna Subaru (MaRiNaSu-Avex)
Tokusari Kukuri
Mokota Mememe (.LIVE)
Tsukushi Aria (Re:AcT)
Touri Sei (774inc)
Kagura Suzu (.LIVE)
Kannagi Tenri
Usuwa Suu (Re:AcT) finishing the day 11PM-11.30PM JST.

Day 2
medley2.jpg
Starts at 1PM JST and each time slot is half an hour each
Himekuma Ribon (Re:AcT)
Carro Pino (.LIVE)
Usami Yuno (Re:AcT)
Choma
Mizugame Mia (Re:AcT)
Yupsilon (Soda Kit)
Coucourua Creil (Re:AcT)
Zoe (CV: Furuhata Nao) from Alleles Project (Kizuna AI Inc, character from the anime)
Suzumi Nemo (774inc)
Syuka Bisui (Re:AcT)
Love-chan (Kizuna AI Inc)
Kulaku Lie (Re:AcT)
Shiratama Utano (UniVirtual)
Kashiko Mari (Re:AcT)
Ratio Yuires (Project:Yuires)
Rikumu (.LIVE)
Amakawa Hano (Re:AcT)
Ieiri Popo (774inc)
Momozono Riel (Noname Production)
Yoshika
Shishigami Leona (Re:AcT) finishing the day 11PM-11.30PM JST.

Last edited:

Serbian Peacemakers

Mori is teasing about a MV
Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 06-37-13 Home _ X.png
twitter link i still idk how to embed
I do wonder who the person she's so excited to Collab with is?

I know this is going to 100% be some Japanese artist about 12 people have heard of, but i want to live in the universe where this is either a really big name or, long shot, self Collab with demondice. would be funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom