General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

image (6).jpg

Do I need to point out who the other girl looks like?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of Spics, it looks like Sawa is on Kirsche's stream and it looks like they're playing some sort of Escape Room game.
Are you guys ready to watch Kaela curbstomp everyone?

Not necessarily, Fauna has not only played this game but LIKES this game. Don't underestimate the Kirin's ability to sperg out when she really enjoys the game being played.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Pink woman talks about the pronunciation of "Yagoo".

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
IdolEs.

My time is now, finally all these years in musicals and recitals maybe worth... They're just gonna hire girls aren't they?
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: the application states:
These auditions are intended for female Vtuber characters, and applicants must have a female voice. Likewise, individuals of all genders are welcome.
So who knows, we might actually get Jew-funded Skavenblight!
Shitposting aside, i welcome the jews
Oy vey!
It says a lot about the industry in LatAm that i'd rather watch a dog in a teacup talk about WH40k than any female latam vtuber.
There's a spic Mamenco?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Personally I have a hard time believing an ES branch will be profitable. Yes you do get your Spaniards and ESamericans but if most of your money is going to be coming in the form of pesos I don't see how you would even be able to break even. Especially since Aviel said idol is still not very profitable I'm not sure if expanding is the best idea. But what the hell do I know, I'm not jewish

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
uh, i just noticed i got a gift membership for a channel i'm not subscribed to, and i didn't allow gifts for that channel either, so if anyone is curious about theirs check your purchases and memberships tab on youtube, i don't know if youtube changed something to make that happen.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Are you guys ready to watch Kaela curbstomp everyone?

Isn't Pokemon Unite the baby moba? It was pretty fun on release week though.

So no team building autism, no Sana style obliteration, which means people with no time to build teams like Mori and Kiara can actually come to play, but instead idiots wandering around the map getting ganked by the one gamer of the lot (eg. ID, Fauna, Pekora)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Personally I have a hard time believing an ES branch will be profitable. Yes you do get your Spaniards and ESamericans but if most of your money is going to be coming in the form of pesos I don't see how you would even be able to break even. Especially since Aviel said idol is still not very profitable I'm not sure if expanding is the best idea. But what the hell do I know, I'm not jewish
a shekel is a shekel. Maybe this is his final step before selling the company for a lot more than it's worth and fucking off into the sunset. Shitposting aside, I've said it before the money is there waiting. They just need to play their cards right to get the money of all these niggas, there is also a bunch of young retards willing to give their scholarship away to their oshi. :whatastory:

bothyourhouses

I think they're privy to something like market research or analysis that tells them they'd be lighting money on fire to try it.
Japanese companies are cautious and a lot of companies are incompetent. Look at how long it took for EN vtubing to really get started. Maybe there's a good reason but I'm not convinced.
the dev is a troon but that has nothing to do with the game. (also I'm pretty sure the trooning didn't begin until after the game was released)
Main character is a depressed fat woman with a low voice, and there's a plot point about embracing the other half of yourself that you hated or something. Nothing really in your face, but I do agree with the people reading that into it. (And I think there was an explicit pride flag in the game?)

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I’m sure if corpos can exist in places like Indonesia and the Philippines then there’s probably enough money in a LATAM market. Not to mention 1 in 6 Spanish speakers live in Spain or the USA like you said.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did you all know it's National Girlfriend Day today? Of course you don't, you're here chatting about anime girls on the internet.

Anime Fan

Erina did a spicy noodle stream tonight and apparently it did not go well.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Did you all know it's National Girlfriend Day today? Of course you don't, you're here chatting about anime girls on the internet.
Actually, I totally have a girlfriend, you wouldn't know her, she's from another dimension.

the Answer

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lando almost Aurora'd.
View attachment 39039

I'm sure if you keep voting blue the problem will go away magni :ironmousekek:
So I've been fed a lot of shiori clips and from the looks of it the girl is leaning a lot into her character, I respect the dedication but none in EN has stuck to it past some basic references. I'm interested in seeing her during a collab with someone like bae who doesn't even entertain her character lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom