Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Rin Kakushaku is doing another endurance karaoke stream for 46k subs

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

It's not main stage, but hey, Idol Showdown at EVO.

They're holding a major tournament before a balance patch? Cool, awesome, can't wait to see Aki vs. Aki in the finals! After both Aki players make their way through all the Botan players of course.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
They're holding a major tournament before a balance patch? Cool, awesome, can't wait to see Aki vs. Aki in the finals! After both Aki players make their way through all the Botan players of course.
I was going to play devil's advocate and argue that any patch they could possibly release pre-tournament would come out too close to EVO to be tournament legal. But after thinking about the autism and grease emanating off the cross section between the FGC and vtubers in the Venn diagram, I realized they could probably optimize it in less than a weekend.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I thought Nyaru was like Chinchilla, a small chuuba only you guys here watch. But I open her stream and she had CCV that mogs half of NijiEN, what gives?

Caramel Idol good, please support and cherish her, don't let the eliminator take her away from us

a
How very sad.

I personally feel like this very much has tones of "building up support in the background against Ant-Hime", based solely on anecdote after anecdote after anecdote we have collectively experienced over the past decade

there is no stopping chuubagate, all we can do is prepare for the trenches once more

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Mochimochi Sakura is singing to reach 18k subs.
Someone else is posting about her. My job is done. :sanasmile:

Apparently Calli's stream of trouble days went well. The vod did go down

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Clio's currently streaming Total Warhammer III

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Amicia Michella Just released a 3-part song covers (solo, duet, group) leading up to her graduation stream which is starting soon

The covers:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondos hairless cat bunny Oscar passed away unexpectedly
signal-2023-07-16-07-04-34-859.jpg

signal-2023-07-16-07-04-34-859-1.jpg

Tweet
:gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi:
Edit: I mistook Oscar for Otis.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Tangentially related to VChewba content, the owner of Ragtag Archive managed to salvage the site thanks to some helping hands
Every available archive will continue to stay for now (although it is always advised to make your own VOD archives anyway as an extra precaution)

Announcement taken from the guy's patreon update:
Screenshot 2023-07-16 194158.png
Source

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Coni Confetti is, once again, going through it- you know what, maybe you shouldn't watch this stream, she just said that her pee didn't taste that bad as I was writing this:

Jealous

Lurker

braindoko

Shondos hairless cat Oscar passed away unexpectedly
View attachment 36177
View attachment 36178
Tweet
:gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi:
She’s talking about a bunny in the tweets tho, the cat thing was a while back.
Hot take, maybe don’t get pets if you have your hands full with your family and your own health.

Amicia Michella Just released a 3-part song covers (solo, duet, group) leading up to her graduation stream which is starting soon

The covers:

The cover with Millie was very nice, especially the art with all the people they collabed with
More than any EN yab, the handling of the side branches is what made me lose faith and interest in Nijisanji. Total Manager Removal

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Patra is cooking curry right now. Funny considering I just finished cooking one.

Expect calls of "tasukete" in her cooking streams. I can already see burnt bits.

A clip of Sena playing Monster Hunter.

Would buy the voice pack if there's a desk slam with the audio for carting.

Noel on who is seiso in holo.

Will doubt the Sora part based on this Soratomo timestamp from her first Yoshi's Island stream.

Someone else is posting about her. My job is done. :sanasmile:
It just happens she streamed this one at a good time for me. I usually listen to her VOD because midnight JST is not a good time to listen to her live.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well Pekora's stream has one of the highest viewcounts I've ever seen for something that isn't a special event or reveal.

hololive ruined /jp/

Rin truly is a master baiter (for donations). How she turns a random zatsu stream into getting thousands of dollars is a skill I will never understand.

She literally just started talking about wanting a Blahaj Mahal and putting up a fake donation bar for 1,000,000 dollars. Then she starts off by wondering how much money she would need to see a single pixel on the bar...tempting her viewers to start throwing her money to find out. And they did. A lot.

Which then transitioned into her throwing up a boss health bar overlay where donations take down her health. Then she made the boss her biggest whale and pitted chat against him. They donate to kill him and he donates to heal.

This fucking brit, I swear.
This is the most jewy thing i've read

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
This is the most jewy thing i've read

please look forward to the next donothon hosted by Rin Penrose, where she will fund the entirety of Idol's operations for the entire year after she gets her cut (real)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom