"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
BTW I haven't been able to catch many stream live this days from councilRys, have they told what's the deal with tomorrows relay? Fauna tweeted calling it a BEEGsmols karaoke, so I assumed is gonna be a 3D karaoke using their 3D chibi models, but has anyone said anything else about it? seems kind of random to just decide to do a relay karaoke on a random Thursday.
My guess is it's finally going to be the announcement of the Beegsmol plushies they hinted at way back when they first debuted the models.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Resist these evils, and your future wife will gladly consummate her marriage with you for the sole purpose of procreation.
He's French. The one group of people you can safely assume to not be sleeping together in France is a married couple.
Well good for you, I assume you’re a member.

And unless she has a member’s stream every time she does a public stream that doesn’t really explain why they’re always short.
View attachment 35546
Is that a chumbud complaining about someone's short streams? Ironic.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Famous spitsickle vtuber Fujikura Uruka cosplayer being very seiso (even thinking about the spitsickle is making me reflexively gag, it's been days please help!):

Archive

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
In relation to member content. I was taking my sweet time with getting Nina's membership purely for the fact of archiving it. Fully expecting it was going to be given a similar 3-month window as was the case with Coco and Sana (No clue about Rushia). I was finally going to get around to it, to find out that they have already removed the option to join her channel. :pikameefuck: Fucking Nijisanji.

I hope someone went through the effort of archiving it?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Screenshot_20230712-153745.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This is probably the person who doxed a bunch of applicants by using CC instead of BCC to send them a rejection letter, and probably the person who bonked Roza Coatl for having a moderate take on the R-slur controversy. I do not have a high opinion of this person.
Ah, yes, I keep forgetting exactly why Lucid had a bump in publicity (besides the astroturfing). They're the retards that can't handle mass emails! Did not know about him getting buttblasted over Rosa's empty bun, but then again his twitter just gives "male feminist" vibes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You've really been earning that "Rie's Publicist" title lately.
I have the title, I might as well try harder to fit it.

Nyana is continuing her donothon, and is going to now play City Skylines since she's sleepy and wants something low-octane.

Edit: She was too tired to read the tutorial text and quit after getting frustrated lol.

Why is it privated?! What happened to the Banyanya cat???
Remi Cover premier in a few minutes!:polkasticks:

Fuck I missed this kino shit due to sleep schedule. Oh well, I'm there in spirit everytime she says super duper.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My guess is it's finally going to be the announcement of the Beegsmol plushies they hinted at way back when they first debuted the models.
Oh no, my fucking wallet. If they do, they better have a Sana one, too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Filian 2mil endurance

Is this the girl who was grinding shorts meta? Holy fuck youtube is such bullshit, never heard of her apart from a couple times people bring her up here and she's what? Top ten biggest chuubas by subs? What a joke...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is this the girl who was grinding shorts meta? Holy fuck youtube is such bullshit, never heard of her apart from a couple times people bring her up here and she's what? Top ten biggest chuubas by subs? What a joke...
I don't watch her either, but she's given a decent impression at the very least.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Pomu live for her BDay stream

Edit: Goddamn it
foto_no_exif (6) (2).png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Tbh that’d be like calling JaidenAnimations the biggest VTuber. Filian doesn’t stream on YouTube, she’s a Twitch streamer with 647k followers, nowhere close to top 10.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Tbh that’d be like calling JaidenAnimations the biggest VTuber. Filian doesn’t stream on YouTube, she’s a Twitch streamer with 647k followers, nowhere close to top 10.
She averages 5k ccv. That is nothing to scoff at.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't watch her either, but she's given a decent impression at the very least.
View attachment 35559
Fillian is a weird one. id call her neurotic if i didn't believe it was mostly scripted she can make good content she even is still active with her community.

But her voice grates on me harsh and the before mentioned scripted feeling while not a bad thing necessarily does not appeal.

Some things ive noticed: shes either very fit/athletic or just really good at pushing herself as shes constantly moving dancing doing handstands and botched cartwheels.

She can self deprecate though i think she leans way too hard into "nuspeak slang" which has always grated on me but its good she can take a joke.

Constantly trying to vary up her streams while sometimes she just settles for somethign thats been done before shes also done things like give away a car (in VRchat which she then vandalized) or the "lotion guy" saga.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Correct, the biggest vtuber is actually CookieSwirlC with over 20 million subs.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Why is it privated?! What happened to the Banyanya cat???

1689184421876560.png

She got news last night from her mom around 9:00 about family that caused her to end early last night. It seemed that she was planning to continue today after sleeping on it, but whatever it was that happened is bad enough that she couldn't focus and it was noticeable. She didn't say what it was but if she has to fly out, it's not good. I hope she feels better, she had a small menhara moment this morning about being not a good streamer, so this is really effecting her.

akaaoi

Jesus Christ...

I mentioned Kakushaku Rin a few days ago, and how she does massively long streams but her current one is just getting insane. She's FIFTY SIX hours and 210 songs into her current subathon, and hovering through the previous stream videos it seems like she's never away from talking on-screen for more than 15 or so minutes, and there's maybe a break of 15-20 minutes between streams (I think youtube doesn't archive it if your stream is over 12 hours so people end them before then). Maybe she's one of those people who can live off of micro sleep. Either that or she's secretly twins.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Pomu live for her BDay stream

Edit: Goddamn it
View attachment 35560

Oh wow, they got Donna Burke to sing a Diamond City Lights birthday song what the fuck that is awesome.

Edit: Also, a Lori Allen cameo. MGS's The Boss's actress.

Edit: Kiara up first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom