"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Eira and Mikan the Mink are having a Terraria collab.
So far, Mikan has pre-appologized for anything racist she says on stream, made a joke about "wanting to be a painter but that didn't work out" and refers to killing mobs as "drug busts".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Great, now instead of searching twitter all the vtubers will use /vt/ and THE ASYLUM for vtuber stuff now. Wonderful.
Now I gotta act reasonably sane while having a history of insanity for everyone to see. Shit's fucked, I tell you.
You need to de-internalize your Schizo energy and unleash it. Join us, we will throw a Schizo party for your oshi

bothyourhouses

Uruka, Lia and shiina are all on break and will all return on July 7th. Shiina said she's going to work on "urgent deadlines" and Lia shared a tweet about "sakana's kids" playing with slime on the floor.

Something's gonna happen. Make of that info what you will.
Aren't they just all going to AX? Which, sure, not the best experience for viewers to have everyone taking a break at the same time, but it's the highlight of the year for a lot of the people you'd want to recruit as vtubers, so you can understand Sakana not cracking the whip on it too hard. Particularly if they meet up and tweet about it, keep up that parasocial presence even if they're not streaming.
Yet we live so long despite being the fattest and most unhealthy people on the planet. Americans continue to win.
No? US health outcomes are Eastern Europe - tier on average, life expectancy is similar to Turkey or Czechia. Not terrible, but pretty bad by developed country standards.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think this is the first time twitter whiners might be right about something. Firing the crew that manipulated 'Trending' topics was good, blue checks were a complete nothingburger, but this is actually bad. And of course, like many bad things, it is France's fault.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I think this is the first time twitter whiners might be right about something. Firing the crew that manipulated 'Trending' topics was good, blue checks were a complete nothingburger, but this is actually bad. And of course, like many bad things, it is France's fault.
Might see a genuine exodus to a new site once the big names on there realize their tweets aren't getting seen.

God's Strongest Dragoon

What we should really appreciate is that since twitter freaks are being forced to touch grass, now would be the best time for a yab to go unnoticed. Whether it be Nijisanji graduating the entire bottom 40% of their talents or Vesper raiding Fauna or Irys.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Might see a genuine exodus to a new site once the big names on there realize their tweets aren't getting seen.
They're addicts. They're not going anywhere because nowhere else have everyone in it. They're gonna bitch and moan but will stay, all these bitches complaining will go mad not having their feed full of all the trash they follow, they're just virtue signaling cause rocket man bad.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
HORSE TUMMY PLAYING PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! GET IN, NERDS!

She seems to be getting a lot of superchats tonight. I've been out of it for a while, but I don't remember her getting nearly this many before. A few reds and pinks, too. I mean, she deserves it, but I've just never seen her rake in this much before.

EDIT: She's getting a little flustered over all the superchats

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Aren't they just all going to AX? Which, sure, not the best experience for viewers to have everyone taking a break at the same time, but it's the highlight of the year for a lot of the people you'd want to recruit as vtubers, so you can understand Sakana not cracking the whip on it too hard. Particularly if they meet up and tweet about it, keep up that parasocial presence even if they're not streaming.

No? US health outcomes are Eastern Europe - tier on average, life expectancy is similar to Turkey or Czechia. Not terrible, but pretty bad by developed country standards.
Eh. Who the fuck wants to live forever? You can live until 100, but if that means the last 30 years of your life is full of surgeries, cancer treatments, and infirmary, is it worth it?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Pippa's retweeted what looks like a really well done cosplay possibly by a paid actress.

Archive

There's just one important part missing...

Archive

Post Archive, Twitter archiving still seems to be broken.

Imagine the smell.png

Gee, that's...uh...fascinating.

Grandmaster Robin

Anyone know if someone is streaming the Kawaii concert?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aren't they just all going to AX?
I don't know if there was a clear answer from Lia or anyone about if they're goin to AX but it's been assumed. Probably they've been asked not to tell people on stream that they're going. Shiina however has said she will be working on her birthday stuff from the "Air Bnb" for her whole break. The overall weirdness about it (initially trying to be more secretive) makes some hopeful that there could be something more though.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
maxfactory ina.jpg

Ina cute (I'd include the Twitter link, but...you know...Elon)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Abi hates the greatest showman because they apparently incorrectly portray opera?
from my understanding it's not inaccurate but it is Glamorized and "hollywooded" up like most things are think the difference between a Desert Eagle in performance and the handgun that can do anything in movies.same thing much different impression.

though she might also be referring to that Loren Allred (jenny's singing voice)Having no practical operatic experience and little if any training which would annoy anyone with actual training.

And theres also the fact that Mr Barnam "rented" an african american woman as his first attraction claiming she was 170 years old AFTER slavery was abolished so they kinda just skip over that part. or in short for a Biography it's not doing a very good job.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Eh. Who the fuck wants to live forever? You can live until 100, but if that means the last 30 years of your life is full of surgeries, cancer treatments, and infirmary, is it worth it?
Or you could get godlike RNG and live to 104 with zero surgeries, infirmary time or serious diseases, have no problem going out to the store and climbing 5 floors worth of stairs twice a day, and then just flop over dead one day, like my neighbor did.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Bug Eater

but Pomu had to be replaced with Dtto.
Sucks that Pomu couldn't make it but Dtto is great too, it's been a while since she did a collab with Selen. I have a feeling that being around Doppio is going to give her mental damage.

Still hoping for a team fxxking girl's♥ reunion

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Time for Bae's slight update something or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom