"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The animated MV. It's supposed to be the Holo Summer theme but it feels more like a Tokino Sora anime opening and this is very okay :shubaIapprob:

Edit: After rewatching, I noticed a few things. They put a ton of thought into this MV.

A-chan continues to be the MVP of this entire company :achansasuga:

This is a reference to when Iofi encouraged Moona to ask Pekora for a collab. Easily one of the most iconic Holo moments and the initiator of PekoMoona as well as other cross-branch groups.

Kanata writing the lyrics for Kiseki Knot, the 4th gen original song that she busted her ass to finish before Coco's graduation so they could all sing it together.

There's a ton of other references too, like Sora reading that emotional letter to the Soratomos, Kiara's sickness, etc. Just like the HoloAlt openings, it's a love letter to the girls' history and I appreciate that.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

PekoWick

Numbers for June 2023
Fz9GuXVakAUUloC.png
Fz9GvWOaEAAhBTL.png
Total numbers in 2023
Fz9HN4jaMAEEYS5.pngFz9HOuLaYAMRBtV.png

Negzana

Limkin

RiverBear

UberSoldat

Haywood

Looks like A-chan was also in the standard main character seat for the classroom scene (back row, next to the window).

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Some thoughts on Hololive Summer

1. Nijikeks BTFO'd, holochads stay winning
2. Swimsuit Kaela.... Can someone preemptively bonk me?
3. Another concert? I am too poor to buy the SPWN tickets for the EN concert the Summer concert is asking too much. Goddamnit uni dues
4. No Haachama.... The king hasn't returned...
all i can say for now:
Kronii yukata & swimsuit :shiinastare:
and also :
okayu yukata and swimsuit :architect:
Bonking.gif

The animated MV. It's supposed to be the Holo Summer theme but it feels more like a Tokino Sora anime opening and this is very okay :shubaIapprob:

Edit: After rewatching, I noticed a few things. They put a ton of thought into this MV.

View attachment 33684

This is a reference to when Iofi encouraged Moona to ask Pekora for a collab. Easily one of the most iconic Holo moments and the initiator of PekoMoona as well as other cross-branch groups.
View attachment 33689

Kanata writing the lyrics for Kiseki Knot, the 4th gen original song that she busted her ass to finish before Coco's graduation so they could all sing it together.

View attachment 33691
View attachment 33692

There's a ton of other references too, like Sora reading that emotional letter to the Soratomos, Kiara's sickness, etc. Just like the HoloAlt openings, it's a love letter to the girls' history and I appreciate that.

The Kiseki Knot poster in her room as well :vesperhnngggg:

[#hololivesummer2023] Main Theme _Seishun Archive_ Animated MV 1-58 screenshot.pnghololive-4th-Generation-Kiseki-Musubi.jpg

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Hololive Indonesia Twitter confirms that ID3 will perform in the concert using their live2d:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Matsuri providing the valuable info on one of her alt accounts.

:architect:

I wonder if she and Ami will do other coop games in the future.
Ami mentioned she was going to ask Lumi to play Portal 2 coop. So we should hopefully get more of these goofballs in the future.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
They're still adding haachama goods for hololive summer (and still included in hololive city promotion iirc) so that's one thing
I know people are getting anxious because of the lack of information about her so far but don't feed too much into the doomers and be on the lookout as usual

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They're still adding haachama goods for hololive summer (and still included in hololive city promotion iirc) so that's one thing
I know people are getting anxious because of the lack of information about her so far but don't feed too much into the doomers and be on the lookout as usual
Reminds me of people rrating about Gura graduating even though she was teased back in March to play a big role in Hololive Summer and Cover released her MMD model. Oh, and also part of Hololive City I guess.

USS IOWA

thirteenorphans

Twitter is shit. Everyone is being rate limited. Probably because Elon is busy spreading his cheeks for the Frenchies.

I wish it wasn't the easiest way to get info and updates from vtubers. At least for Hololive we have their bootleg twitter to look forward to whenever that comes.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
That music video was pretty good, eh.
Also pretty impressed with the technical side of the motion capture stuff where they're playing the ball games. Getting some use out of their fancy new studio?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
RIP fishe by @CrashLandStudio.jpg

Gura has enough to worry about right now (this is when a McAddict hits rock bottom)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm just gonna call it here she's preparing to leave hololive and the best case scenario is she ends up in Vshojo JP

Tbh i am curiouswhat kind of model she would get for herselfas an indie
I'm not that sanguine. If she does leave Holo, she will disappear. She will not be an indie VTuber or join another agency. She will probably move on with her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom