"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

So Lia had a crush on a guy and her weirdo hot topic personality resulted in her saying shit "hey, there's the Dark Flame master!" in front of the entire class all the time. She tried to be his friend and ended up bullying him by being such a delusional weirdo.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
that's some nice ass spanish nigga a bit stiff but gets the message across.:kaelaapprob:That's what a few generations outside the shithole does to people, those in america are easily indoctrinated by it and it's not even latinos even asians are getting the brainrot. In some stream Airi was going off saying american healthcare is the worst in the world and I wanted to shake her so bad, someone in chat told her sierra leona has the worst and she was like "that's a country" :vesperfacepalm:
Cubana de la esquina que cobra la chupada barato:Bien
Pero en mi Pais los cubanos inmigrantes tambien son todos unos zurditos de mierda y que tambien se la pasan soportando a los travestis.
Also Josecito Conserje de mierda quedate con todos los trolos en tu pais por culpa de los zurdos nos mandaron un monton de gobiernos titeres el siglo pasado
Ademas tambien odio a los cubanos que me confunden con el Che Guevara WTF

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So Lia had a crush on a guy and her weirdo hot topic personality resulted in her saying shit "hey, there's the Dark Flame master!" in front of the entire class all the time. She tried to be his friend and ended up bullying him by being such a delusional weirdo.
out of anyone in phase I didn't expect Lia to be the cringe chuuni

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
average w*man moment

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
You've always wanted to take a frog out on a noodle date, right?

Topo Chico

Lisa is so seiso she doesn't even want to say "weed" on stream when the name of the band had that in their name. I love sheep.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I was honestly thinking for a few months now that Selen was one of the most likely to leave. Her statements about "finally getting Pred while in Nijisanji" sounded like she was already planned to graduate and she was upset that people weren't caring about her last hurrah. However the recent few weeks make me agree with rrat, it sounds like she's getting tourney invites everywhere, so I doubt she wants to leave that character and reputation behind.
Graduation tour.
Coco's started well before her graduation was announced. A flood of collabs and projects being released and opportunities that they want to grab before they aren't available anymore.
I'm not saying it's happening, but pushing to be in tourneys and events could be part of the usual pre-grad tour.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Serina is killing children in minecraft. Litterally in minecraft

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Camelot is going live in about an hour going over what happen last night with editor turned vtuber Loftipixels

Bug Eater

Graduation tour.
Coco's started well before her graduation was announced. A flood of collabs and projects being released and opportunities that they want to grab before they aren't available anymore.
I'm not saying it's happening, but pushing to be in tourneys and events could be part of the usual pre-grad tour.
1687826099772.png
Selen releasing a cover or original song will be the final yab. (she doesn't even have any public karaoke streams on her channel)

edit: I guess technically she has a cover of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, yab averted.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
permission lockdown speedrun any% begins in around 15 minutes:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Unironically the only thing holding me in Europe is the fact I have a very elderly mother with cancer. When she dies I will strongly consider moving to the remotest part of the reddest US state I can find.
Fuck off. We're full.
Sorry.

Anime Fan

Shiina drew some good art of the phase invaders as monsters inc characters during her drawing stream

archive

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel when Mozu debuts with the new model she will last 20 seconds before getting banned
if she's not working out a "put on more clothes" variant (or even base) for streaming, she might run into some monetization issues sooner or later

we know how susan feels about the heavily endowed with airi, but what of neal?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Camelot is going live in about an hour going over what happen last night with editor turned vtuber Loftipixels

The longer this bullshit goes, it just keeps reinforcing how right fishman was and I hate it :urtearingmeapart:
I dropped rackets a bit before he turned full cuck and it seems everyone around him dialed up their bullshit too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shiina drew Dizzy naked with just her shibari on, and Ember, loomi and jelly without pants, how scandalous

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I hope you'll enjoy your transition from a Brit to an Okie.
View attachment 32795

I lived in OKC during a particularly bad time for tornadoes (May of '99). I remember the huge swaths of completely cleared ground where the asphalt was sucked right off the highway. I...uh...can't say I recommend that state, @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka . Unless you like the idea of living dangerously and poorly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom