Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Spergatory

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Pippa saying she thinks this place is too negative is not really an innuendo.
I don't read the pippa thread, maybe it's full of complaining, but that's a weird opinion because this place is one of the most upbeat forums about vtubers on the entire internet. It sure beats out 4chan, the major subreddits, and even the homeland.

JMForte

That means the rabbit knows about the her birthday present being made. She better not spoil it for herself:pippasadl:
You know she can't help herself.

Topo Chico

You dumb ass.
:annoyedpippa:
I aint the one who pinned it
1685839135684.png

Negzana

I don't read the pippa thread, maybe it's full of complaining, but that's a weird opinion because this place is one of the most upbeat forums about vtubers on the entire internet. It sure beats out 4chan, the major subreddits, and even the homeland.
She probably can't shake off that this comes from Kiwifarms which as much as I like for being a great place for free speech is pretty negative and toxic.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The Pippa thread can get pretty negative towards guests and members of her audience and mod team so......

JMForte

There are a multitude of things I could probably point to as things Pippa sees as negative, I do personally think the biggest one is that this place does like to complain about fans Pippa likes and places Pippa likes quite a bit.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She probably can't shake off that this comes from Kiwifarms which as much as I like for being a great place for free speech is pretty negative and toxic.
But this is the Pipkin Pippa that played Roblox with Joshua Conner Moon, just ignore the part where she blocked him for being annoying. :smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Good thing I'm smart and use a different name here and offsite, right guys? :mitothink:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

The Pippa thread can get pretty negative towards guests and members of her audience and mod team so......

The tower postings doesn't help the image. :SelenHAHAhere:

wew

Male hag love!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The tower postings doesn't help the image. :SelenHAHAhere:
Nothing negative about a cultural cornerstone like tower posting.:smugrys:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
skill issue

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Who here do we know admitts to having bird prisoners?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Dragoon

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I hope she at least agrees that Krampus is a fucking freak. JL7ten and Xynchro are obnoxious but they don't display unicorn ramblings and weird fetishes to everyone. They just want to control her content like fucking children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom