Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Pippa is @Short i believe. Kropray.png

JMForte

I thought it was obvious Pippa reads this place? Like she has mentioned TVA on stream. Every time Pippa gives like a hint or mentions this place people act like some big revelation happens...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp, boys, I guess it's only a matter of time till we have Parrot4chan or someone due to a highlight vid of this place, and we gain a shit load of tourists.
Also, if you are reading this, I request you subscribe to Dizzy and give her a shout-out. Please, she has my family.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I thought it was obvious Pippa reads this place? Like she has mentioned TVA on stream. Every time Pippa gives like a hint or mentions this place people act like some big revelation happens...
But now we also know Kirsche reads this place (likely to a much lesser extent than Pippa).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa and Shiina have always been here :educateyourself:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I admit it, I'm the real Pipkin Pippa.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There's a vast difference between assumptions made on innuendo and hard evidence.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stunned But Dumb

I admit it, I'm the real Pipkin Pippa.
See someone else, I would have suspicions that they're misdirecting and that you could be telling a cassandra truth, but I dont think Pippa is clever enough for that

JMForte

There's a vast difference between assumptions made on innuendo and hard evidence.
Pippa saying she thinks this place is too negative is not really an innuendo.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean lets get real

We signal boost Juniperheartstrings

If Katta, Rie, Mozu or Sleepy look at their analytics they will see a very suspicious website with very suspicious individuals

We have both Nolan Crush and Superduper

Not to mention Raildex, Azehara and thhrangussy

Ya'll are just now surprised? LOL

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't believe I missed this banger remix!

cucurut

Limkin

This is why you only watch people for whom your presence is a bleep on a radar, not when one site is like half your fanbase

Stunned But Dumb

Juniper Joker is probably the highlight so far

Negzana

Welp, boys, I guess it's only a matter of time till we have Parrot4chan or someone due to a highlight vid of this place, and we gain a shit load of tourists.
Also, if you are reading this, I request you subscribe to Dizzy and give her a shout-out. Please, she has my family.
Subscribe to Kaela and Aki everyone

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Remember when she posted ass pics on twitter? On her next stream she talked about it. She said something along the lines of

" i deleted them but you know where to find it if you really wanna see it "

I didnt checked /vt/ to see if it was posted there but we did post them and i think the farms was down at this time. So probably id say?

Topo Chico

That means the rabbit knows about the her birthday present being made. She better not spoil it for herself:pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom