"I'm more of a 'I'm gonna do it until it kills me' type of person!"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This animator's good with expressions and body language. Not many the channel, but he seems to focus on the alumni for some reason.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"haha I was almost cyberlive gen 1 can you imagine?"
*drunken shrieking*

Now she's bitching about Xalamon but I can't understand the context - some highlights:

"Other than Clio and Lumi there are zero streamers I talk to. I send Lia tweets sometimes about the guy from Trigun. I like Clio A lot. I like Lumi a lot. I like Rie alot. They're really nice to me."

"Xalamon you got mad at me the last time I said I like a male on stream."

"You're only allowed to say Xalamon is attractive? Why would I say that? He's so gay. I want to fuck his boy pussy."
She also got close to saying numberfag earlier, but stopped right as she started saying fag. Kind of funny because I've heard her say negro on stream sober in the past.
:whatastory:

And it makes you wonder if she got into Cyberlive, would she have been apart of the Lumi-hate train because of the others instead of being her "little sister" now?

cucurut

She also got close to saying numberfag earlier, but stopped right as she started saying fag. Kind of funny because I've heard her say negro on stream sober in the past.

And it makes you wonder if she got into Cyberlive, would she have been apart of the Lumi-hate train because of the others instead of being her "little sister" now?
One thing for sure, bullet dodged. And that nobody here is archiving stuff... my pipkin is not happy...
:pippasadl:

E: Yuri mousepad

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

"haha I was almost cyberlive gen 1 can you imagine?"
*drunken shrieking*

Now she's bitching about Xalamon but I can't understand the context - some highlights:

"Other than Clio and Lumi there are zero streamers I talk to. I send Lia tweets sometimes about the guy from Trigun. I like Clio A lot. I like Lumi a lot. I like Rie alot. They're really nice to me."

"Xalamon you got mad at me the last time I said I like a male on stream."

"You're only allowed to say Xalamon is attractive? Why would I say that? He's so gay. I want to fuck his boy pussy."
Pinned by her mod "abstrus_" in her chat.
1683082352525.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mouse killed the others for their revenue.
Funny you say that. If she was still in contract negotiation I would assume that the other 3 leaving really puts her in a very favorable position.

New Zealand Mommy doing Banjo Kazooie.

Who is Miia again? I have her followed on Twitch so im guessing I know her from here but since I barely use Twitch I cant remember.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Nene Englishu-only chat coming up soon.

Edit: Strawberry donut berry derishasu

Neal also put something funny in my feed today.
1836291.jpg

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Nene got hands

ne.png

Fully tracked hands.

Says she's doing an English stream, but so far she's just talking Italian.

ne2.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Watching these collabs you can really tell where Karen gets a lot of her personality from.
You really didn't need to insult her mom like that. Shame on you.

nolan can you make up your damn mind on what sticker to give me, you keep giving me alerts

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Mumei putting that unfinished marine biology degree to good use.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone know why only one of the banner notices is dismissible?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Does anyone know why only one of the banner notices is dismissible?
Because Proctor is testing out how to make a font size 26, bold link to Rie's channel that you can't dismiss.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
One thing for sure, bullet dodged. And that nobody here is archiving stuff... my pipkin is not happy...
:pippasadl:

E: Yuri mousepad
Yeah, unfortunately, I think I was watching the stream on tv or something, and by the time I got back to my PC, the stream was gone.
Who is Miia again? I have her followed on Twitch so im guessing I know her from here but since I barely use Twitch I cant remember.
An indie that's friends with Lumi and at least was, maybe still is, friends with Yuri. She's a fan of Phase as a whole and has interacted with some of the other members as well. Many people in her chat are also people you'll see in Phase chats, like Xalamon, who also mods for her too. So sometimes people will joke ask her when she's joining Phase or say she's already in Phase. She kind of has the same dynamic with her chat that Lumi does: chat talks shit to her, and she talks shit back. She tends to play strategy games like Age of Empires 2, Warhammer 40K Dawn of War, and Factorio, but she sometimes does art. I think she also created and rigged her models. I think that about summarizes what I know about her.

I started following/watching her a few months back when Lumi raided into her stream. Lumi calls Miia her little sister. She can definitely be a bit of a zoomer (she turned 21 today), but she's not bad with it. All in all, I don't watch her too much, but she is fun/funny when I do, so I enjoy her streams.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not my wheelhouse, but Juna Unagi does her own rigging. She's done a couple streams where she rigs some cursed shit. Not a tutorial but you may be able to get some insight.

In a similar vein Juniper Actas also does her own stuff Moth and Eel Supremacy also that new vtuber someone posted a while back with the "painted" artstyle effects also apperently did it herself.Cheri Lupina.
It's Quebecois and it's adorable, philistine.
I'm Canaidian it's my cultural right to Shun Quebec like Quebec shuns the French.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Calli's very married mother is talking about her ex-boyfriends right now. Is this like NTR² for the last remaining Mori unicorn or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom