"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicHammer

Its nit like he ever really went away right now he is larping as if he ever cared about Yuri and using it to arrack phase on twitter and cry in /pcg/
This, you can find him anti posting on /vt/ almost daily, he sticks out like a sore thumb. Pretending he gives a shit about Yuri is fairly amusing considering the reason he finally got banned from everything Phase related was because he continued to double down on his opinion that Pippa carried the whole agency on her back and that everyone else would be nothing without her.

Just catching up with VReverie debuts, Erika Byakko was pretty obviously Freya Fuyuki in a past life and I'm fairly certain Cheri Lupina was Bri, or BriAtCookiebox who was interestingly Opheila's L2D rigger.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Layla's and Mika's Unarchived Karaoke Streams
【UNARCHIVED SINGING STREAM】AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA【Layla Alstroemeria】-iTFarTc1wvk.jpg
Mega Link - Layla Alstroemeria - 【UNARCHIVED SINGING STREAM】AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA【Layla Alstroemeria】
2000s_2010s SONGS TO COPE WITH MY MENTAL BREAKDOWNS 🎶✨- UNARCHIVED KARAOKE-GU4W9la2-ng.jpg
Mega Link - Mika Melatika - 2000s_2010s SONGS TO COPE WITH MY MENTAL BREAKDOWNS 🎶✨- UNARCHIVED KARAOKE
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So what are everyone's predictions for this?
No new information. Thanks to PC talents and her fans. Double down on it was her choice and things "just didn't work out". Sorry to disappoint her fans but no actual admittance of wrong doing. Maybe some IRL excuse bone to throw like "oh school is hard" or "New part time job" or "my mentals", completely irrelevant to actual reasons she's gone. Maybe a vague advice like "if you join a company you have to fallow the rules" or "make sure you read your contract" but nothing really ANTI PC or admitting/reveling what she did.
Rrat Bonus: mention of importance of Opsec or not revealing your personals info as a vtuber, being considerate of other member's privacy, or more vague "be careful who you let get close to you" or "don't open up to your fans too much".

lekissarenacoup

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No new information. Thanks to PC talents and her fans. Double down on it was her choice and things "just didn't work out". Sorry to disappoint her fans but no actual admittance of wrong doing. Maybe some IRL excuse bone to throw like "oh school is hard" or "New part time job" or "my mentals", completely irrelevant to actual reasons she's gone. Maybe a vague advice like "if you join a company you have to fallow the rules" or "make sure you read your contract" but nothing really ANTI PC or admitting/reveling what she did.
Rrat Bonus: mention of importance of Opsec or not revealing your personals info as a vtuber, being considerate of other member's privacy, or more vague "be careful who you let get close to you" or "don't open up to your fans too much".
Nah, it's gonna be the generic "uuuu I love my hostages, this was the best time of my life uuuu" shit. Can't really throw out a real-life trouble explanation for quitting when you got fucking fired.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Good Pippa, making waiting room to redirect to the twitch stream! Please pass on this hidden dark magic to your company mates as this would have probably increased the audience for thier performances yesterday.
:fishfry::fishmandispair:They put in all the work and you barely even pushed it Fish

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Apparently there's going to be a TCG coming out which features vtuber characters called Rift Runners. The entire project seems to just consist of a Twitter account so far and there's not many details I can find on the mechanics or anything, but they've already scooped up a handful of talents to be featured. Today they announced Nyaru with some new artwork of her in a fire-themed outfit.

wouldn't be surprised if this product is vapor. picture looks rad but given the lack of any actual details for a thing far enough along to be posting full art images of the characters.

I would suspect NFT things but given it is actually physically dying i doubt anyone trying to grift money would be willing to do a new product.

At least Ny got cool art out of it maybe.

Kalion

:)
So what are everyone's predictions for this?
baelz_32x32.png
Generic sappy goodbye video about how much she loved her fans and such. It ends with Yuri ascending to heavens. Then a new character pops out of the basement. She sounds a lot like Yuri, and announces that with Yuri gone she's taking control of the channel. New Phase-Invader Huura Juri is announced.
baelz_32x32.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So what are everyone's predictions for this? The fact that she is making a farewell video makes me wonder if she will just explain what happens. Maybe a sort of apology for possibly fucking up with a message similar to that last tweet she made about loving her fans (looking back possibly being the last thing she could push out before handing over her account to management).

Regarding video style, I'm going to be contrarian to everyone else - 1-2 hours, she reads various messages left to her wishing her luck and whatever from the hostages. Like a prerecorded livestream. Might also have some good luck messages from friends in the industry she's collabed with. I'll agree there will be no real tea spilled.

Still it's interesting if only for the fact that I can't think of anyone that got the chance to do a farewell video like this. Hopefully it becomes more standard in the future.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Apparently there's going to be a TCG coming out which features vtuber characters called Rift Runners. The entire project seems to just consist of a Twitter account so far and there's not many details I can find on the mechanics or anything, but they've already scooped up a handful of talents to be featured. Today they announced Nyaru with some new artwork of her in a fire-themed outfit.

So what will happen with Rift Runners if a talent suddenly withdraws their participation, since it's a physical product

Or if they had to sign contracts, what are the chances that something might have been overlooked in the fine print?

Because popping up out of nowhere with already signed VTubers before showing anything about the game outside of example templates is a bit sussy amogus, if you ask me

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Since Nyaruu is retweeting it, at least she thinks its a legit product.

Actually, it looks like a bunch of ShirayuriPro talents are involved and retweeting the product, so I'd say ShirayuriPro also thinks this is legit.

1682887341857.png

1682887543544.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I know this was already posted, I just love Ami and I'm posting it again! :sanasmile:

Putting Enna and Millie in learner friendly should tell you all you need about how serious this list. I can barely understand what this bitches are saying half the time. And Selen is laughing half her words too
As long as Selen is laughing, everything is ok!

Since Nyaruu is retweeting it, at least she thinks its a legit product.

Actually, it looks like a bunch of ShirayuriPro talents are involved and retweeting the product, so I'd say ShirayuriPro also thinks this is legit.

View attachment 22777

View attachment 22779

ShirayuriPro has more than one chuba?! This is news to me! :guh:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS!

file(31).png

No Masters Of Teräs Käsi? For shame Ami...

the red road

Did anything happen with the Vshouo drama or did everyone already move on?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Did anything happen with the Vshouo drama or did everyone already move on?
Nobody gave a response to Silver Shade ane everyone agreed with Veibae asking for a better contract

Ensok

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii said today that she will go on a "little silly trip" soon, don't know where or who she is going to visit but it may be mumei because of the silly part.

Someone paid for Yuria to go to Leafland. Guess we'll be hearing of collabs between her and Dott at some point in the future. Not sure if Geist will be there too but I'd imagine so.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:Will we finally get the panda x kronii collab? :sanasmile:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

for those in here who enjoy laughing at twitter insanity, this perons takes are so delusional, cant help but laugh at it
Anti-loli people are worse than most trans-people (and double as bad when they are both) :whatastory::deztheroom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom