"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
To be honest, if Tenma is terminated, i think she will perform well as indie, or join other corpo. Her current channel growth and performance should attract other corpo attention,and she did't say yab shit too much except being love to swear

Whoa. Who's talking about Tenma getting terminated? That's a jump to a rather bad conclusion.

This was cringe as fuck to watch (not sure why Merry was talking about this at all, it seemed completely out of nowhere) but I don't understand why everyone is so riled up. All he said was Pippa is 4chan tuber (basically true), white trash (true) and that Pippa's fanbase thinks that Merry is trying to indoctrinate her to the left, and many of you do seem to think this. As for the wanting to instigate a fight between Pippa and Mari thing, I feel like maybe he just wasn't expressing himself properly? He clearly had no idea what he was trying to say for most of this clip. He says that he wants to see them "wrestle in the ring" so I think he probably means some kind of showmatch for content, not an actual fight.

It's not what he said. It's where and how he said it. Nobody would care if he brought this up in one of his own streams or videos. The problem was that he brought it up on someone else's stream, someone with a significant audience, then kept pressing it for minutes after it was met with silence, then active attempts to steer the conversation in another direction. Not reading the room to this degree is a symptom of autism, but it's one that can be overcome if you're not a complete spastic, so on the one hand I understand how and why Pippa would be willing to forgive since he basically had little control over it, but at the same time I would hope that he learns a lesson from this since he apparently didn't sufficiently learn it before in his life.

Unrelated, but I was wondering if anyone else has that issue that the watch on Youtube button seemingly randomly disappears from embeds
I use it to open up clips in a new tab to watch later without having to press play on the clip itself, without the button I first have to play the video, click the button then and then stop the embed from playing again, which is kinda a hassle

You should still be able to click the video's title in the embed to open it in a new tab.

Don't get invested and want to protect your oshi, that's stupid.

Investment and desire to protect are literally what makes someone an oshi, though. If you don't care that much about their success, how can you call them an oshi?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looking at how she's conducting herself on twitter I think she's dumb and kinda petty. Just redirect your fanbase to your old channel without bringing lawyer discourse on main, how hard cna it be?

I'll just stop sleeping so I can chastize pippaposters during US hours

MY IMMERSION

this is a bait to see who actually outs themselves as a feetfag

Baiting without spoilering the image?!?!? I've been eye raped by white girl posting

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Archive so we dont get yelled at, also the website I use told me someone had already archived the tweet, not surprised
Pochi Wanmaru 01.jpg
Pochi Wanmaru 02.jpg
Pochi Wanmaru 03.jpg

I feel uncomfortable having to save local copies of this lol

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Is there actually something more to go on than a vague "Legal Implications" why she can't stream. Not saying she's lying, but maybe I'm just too skeptical and don't trust people easily to make that assumption.

I remember this isn't the first time people have made the claim about non-compete clauses in contracts, though it's always been a circumstantial claim, as far as I know. I didn't see a clip from kson saying she had to wait to join Vshojo, it seemed more like by the time she decided to join a major event was near so they held off.

Also all the vtubers I've seen graduate or get terminated are pretty much steaming within a week, shit even the people from a literal black company Wactor, haven't had issues getting back to streaming after leaving.

I really don't care enough about this particular situation, but find it interesting people are jumping on the "Company Evil" bandwagon instantly.
suspect it's a combination of some streaming restrictions and exaggerating / fear of legal on her rear. Or maybe she was trying somethign stupid that broke contract and now she (stupidly) thinks she cant stream at all.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like today is the day of the cracker

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

this shit

fuck it

USS IOWA

You don't really have to, there are probably 20 archives already.

Like there will be hundred of archives of Keeki's new forehead reveal

View attachment 22582

Ooof, That's gonna leave a mark.

Atleast though I like that she is comfortable enough to share her forehead online. And I hope the runway is fixed soon, I can' thelp it.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Also all the vtubers I've seen graduate or get terminated are pretty much steaming within a week, shit even the people from a literal black company Wactor, haven't had issues getting back to streaming after leaving.

I really don't care enough about this particular situation, but find it interesting people are jumping on the "Company Evil" bandwagon instantly.
There are corpos who tried to impose shit. When Brave Group (Riot Music) terminated Saki's contract they attempted a no-compete clause which she had to lawyer up and spent three months until both parties settled and she can return to streaming as Suzullan. Wactor might not try to use any clauses but them putting the ex vtuber dox can deter streaming.

Anyways another Rust Oneshota clips, Hinaano's PoV with brainstorming for scenario part here.

Roberu the oneshota enjoyer with a rant about what should and should not be in oneshota content.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna got a new outfit, Jirai-kei fashion aka menhera red flag.

Also Yamada from the HimeHina collab.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You don't really have to, there are probably 20 archives already.

Like there will be hundred of archives of Keeki's new forehead reveal

View attachment 22582

Guess Mary Shelley was on to something when she had Frankenstein's monster prowl the Alps.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Forget Dog. Bear is coming!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I hope he kills himself
Thanks i hate Merry just because he is another Vshojo orbiter and his solo content is SHIT
Why do Cover and Anycolor allow these collabs?:Mumei-REE: the dude is a obvious clout chaser

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Other Vtubers: "I'm going to keep posting selfies on my personal/PL accounts!"
Vesper: "I won't post the fish I catch, because then people could find me by cross referencing the fish and the areas it lives in."

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Time for more Mozu directly into your brain hole!!!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I think the Mahjong Soul devs wanted Tenma to eat the spicy ramen.
:deztheroom:

Oh yeah, SeriesAi has started and I think Panko is singing soon.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Shoutouts to those who have not and will not post feet pics upon hitting a goal. Wish this dumb meme hadn't become a full blown standard at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom