"I'm very, hips-swagger-jagger, as the kids would say"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Just thought I would check and sadly, yes even THEY have it. Well, most of them.
View attachment 21405
So, who else is going to cough up big bucks for an icon? Definitely not fishman.
Well that's two things fruit cannot pay for. Lowest effort joke out of the way what are the odds she spent that 50K getting rejected repeatedly?:cursedbae:

I wouldn't even be surprised that the visibility boost from being a checkmark was completely removed when Elon took over and fucked with the algorithms, and these dumb motherfuckers are melting down over their free retard indicator getting turned into a retard tax.

"no guys i swear it works trust me i'm not suspicious as fuck "

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I wouldn't even be surprised that the visibility boost from being a checkmark was completely removed when Elon took over and fucked with the algorithms, and these dumb motherfuckers are melting down over their free retard indicator getting turned into a retard tax.
Well he did make it so that checkmarks are brought up to the top of the reply chains when before it was a weird combination of response time and engagement. I don't really care how elon runs his toy, what drives me up the wall is the sheer retardation of the users that ranges from not reading the damn terms of what they buy and still get mad at it to seething over losing their nobility status.
All of these vtubers that are serious about their career should be getting the damn checkmark and stop being retarded, it will take a literal nuke to their datacenters for twitter to go away for good and they have the monopoly of short retarded messages to people, twitter is inevitable and even necessary if you plan to reach out to companies for anything.
Props to the head jew at idol for getting into it right away and getting the girls set up.:whatastory:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
[All these Rust interactions and shenanigans have been good stuff. Why do all these great things only happen with the nippons? Is the dream of a big multi-EN server impossible? Would it be infested with turbotism?
They're trying to force you to do your reps. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

this shit

fuck it
stop talking about elon's retard tax, nobody even posted goat karaoke

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

230421214000-000011.png
looks like we killed the site.
edit: lol nope.

link - archive
she actually made it bros.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"we are technically water cooled PCs" -Hakka 2023! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Damn, so deep

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
SpookyRyS by @thedurianart.jpg

I don't normally post (mildly) yabai stuff like this, but this is one hell of a haunting rendition of IRyS, so I just had to share it

Artist

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ksons competition she is in is coming to an end

She better win. Glasses + red dress is too strong of a combo for her to lose.

It's all starting to make sense now, from my inexplicable attraction to this lunatic to her terrifying ideas of cuisine

This actually explains so much. Not to mention Katta's schizo arc started after Haachama's break was announced. There's something going on here :loading:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Short Fat Otaku is a nerdy guy who does a lot of culture war YouTube videos and streams. He's the kind of guy that leftists would accuse of being a nazi without a second thought despite the fact that his takes aren't always on the right and he regularly has a trans woman as a co-host on his streams. His most recent video looked at Bud Light sponsoring that weird astroturfed Dylan "X days of being a girl" Mulvaney person and compared rightist boycott campaigns of Budweiser to leftist boycotts of HogLeg. On Twitter, discussion of this video started to include the Pikamee incident, and he seemed to double and triple down on the take that Pikamee wasn't tough enough to be on the internet and that she should have just taken the lumps and kept making content regardless of the hate. While I can see his point, his indignant and dismissive tone can easily appear as victim-blaming and it rubbed a lot of vtuber fans the wrong way. Kuri Rinji did a video on the controversy earlier today.

I atted him on Twitter to see if he'd come on a stream with me to discuss this with someone from the community because I am a clout vampire looking to grow my numbers but also I think he could benefit from a better understanding of both Pikamee's history and what she meant to this community and why he probably got a bigger backlash from this than he was expecting, but there's no response so far. He might just be done with the topic and want to put it behind him and/or he understands there's not much for him to gain by going on stream with a relative nobody transparently wanting to use him for numbers.

The thing these full-time politispergs can never wrap their heads around is that plenty of entertainers do not want social politics to be a factor in their content whatsoever. It's repetitive, requires keeping up with issues you probably don't care about, and involves wasting a not-insignificant portion of time fighting on the internet when that time could be better spent doing literally anything else.

Pikamee was pushed between a rock and a hard place, because gender politics had been forced onto her despite her streams not revolving around the subject at all; whatever move she made would have caused more headaches one way or another by drawing in an audience who're there solely because of the controversy. If she did what Dev's implying she should have done and told the anti-Hogwarts crowd to fuck off she'd end up surrounded by the kinds of people Pippa got for like a week or so after the drama who seemed genuinely mad she wasn't screaming about Total Tranny Death on her company account. No shit she was overwhelmed by everything.

VTuberThrow

This Pippa and Lia stream is already as unhinged as I expected.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
The title is a bit misgiving. Watching it, the story isn’t sexual at all. Just fantastical with incredible voice acting. Enjoying it so far

the story isn’t sexy, but the voices are
If it isn't sexual then why do I have a boner
I had a dream Kaela was streaming and then I woke up.

Is this what drug withdrawal is like?
You're close to enlightenment young one, keep watching her, and one day she'll be yours, you must steel your mind do not let the haters take her away
Small update: there will be a rebroadcast of a karaoke stream on Dot's patreon tonight.
View attachment 21389
Does anyone have her patraon streams archived, I can't find them anywhere

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Does anyone have her patraon streams archived, I can't find them anywhere
Oh yeah for sure man I got ya...

Do I?
Should I try taking adderall and watching all her streams 24/7
No, take adderall and be just like her playing Minecraft 24/7.
Don't take adderall unless you want to prove those fuckers wrong and build Rome in a day.

Negzana

You're close to enlightenment young one, keep watching her, and one day she'll be yours, you must steel your mind do not let the haters take her away
Should I try taking adderall and watching all her streams 24/7

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Didn't see anyone post this but Prism posted the first look at the new gen

Edit: holy FUCK a flat girl with short hair that isn't a loli. :eyehearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom