"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
And don't you motherfuckers claim you don't also get a dopamine hit when your messages get read.
See, I knew I wasn’t alone

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

They still don't know what they're dealing with.
Perfect, streaming organism.
Her physical stamina is only matched by her autism.
I admire her purity. A hoarder.
Unclouded by sanity, remorse or delusions of resting.
:kaelalaugh:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

1682048338710.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
See, I knew I wasn’t alone
I'm not autistic enough to go back though Youtube a stream and scour chat to make sure my comment was the one being read, though.

Especially with a chat 5 times the size of Bae's with Youtube's chat lag. Basically, even if someone else posted it first, no guarantee on whose was actually seen.

let me just have this okay
No

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm not autistic enough to go back though Youtube a stream and scour chat to make sure my comment was the one being read, though.

Especially with a chat 5 times the size of Bae's with Youtube's chat lag. Basically, even if someone else posted it first, no guarantee on whose was actually seen.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*sulks in the corner, having once gotten Fubuki to do an impression out of nowhere knowing he will never reach that high again *

keanu.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Either way, if fishman drops the ball on getting the sheep, it will be worse than when he dropped the ball on getting Rye / Yuko.
I find it weird how many posts there are about joining new companies and putting it on the corpo's to make it happen it's ultimately the talents decision and no amount of (reasonable) bribery would help

TLDR if fishman loses out it's very weird to put the blame on him when hes probably fighting tooth and nail to get these talents.
So hear me out.
>see if there's a few brave souls activate during Ohio timezone that are willing to be mini-Jannies/orderlies
>whenever Nolan posts, it isn't immediately shown on the thread until an orderly verifies it
>the thread is now saved from Nolan's most autistic posts, which causes 1-2 pages of comments to be made about his autism
but then we can't laugh at nolan being a tard?
Yeah but I don’t like the idea of a thread dedicated to making fun of me lol.
good thing your compliance is not nessicary.
I know the desire to break containment from the containment thread on the containment website is strong but I'd like it if you didn't do this.
but then you would be out of a job.
Yeah, check out this Riifu stream and not the past 4 pages

oh joy the TV SHOW that gave me nightmares. I wasn't even young.
Earn it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And don't you motherfuckers claim you don't also get a dopamine hit when your messages get read.
I feel like I’ve said this before, but if I ever get doxxed, I am going to Nolan it up and post every notable chat read I have had.

I remember my first time, when I was amazed at how she picked out my joke in a sea of thousands of chatters. I remember a vt soundpost that still gets used to this day (not particularly proud to be featured there, but it’s notable, and my comment/her reaction is still funny). I remember a super chat leading to a small tangent, that then got clipped by a clipper. And many more that hold a special place in my heart.

This stuff makes me way more happy than it probably should and I might have a problem.

Tightpinch

Some shots from the Versen variety show

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My oshi has read my comments and laughed more times than I could list.

Later, virgins.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm busy watching my oshi rather than being here. Bae's the only one whose streams I actively watch and participate in and I am not a good multitasker. Also, like @ValkyrieAce said, Bae actually reads her chat, including greys, so it is actually fun to chat in her chat.

I prefer fauna when talking about council, bae is too normie for my liking but I respect the hustle rratbrother.

I could probably get nene to read one my messages (she's one of those jps that really likes engaging with the firthy foreigners) but I tend to not watch her live since she streams in niptime and I don't understand moonspeak, I also never use the chat during streams and always have it closed when I do watch streams. Overall the idea of desperately trying to get noticed by your oshi strikes me as a bit cringy. Now all this doesn't mean it wouldn't make me unbelievably happy if it did happen...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Watching autistic 2 views ensures my comments always get read.:smugmoona:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Hakka has been posting teasers with Zalgo text titles over the past weeks.

They're probably for his new original, which will premiere before his birthday stream in 20 hours.

hololive ruined /jp/

can someone explain the annoucement about pinatas to me? Did a mexican chuba get fucked?

Negzana

I was listening to Lia's kareoke because nothing else to do and I think she might be autistic

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
can someone explain the annoucement about pinatas to me? Did a mexican chuba get fucked?

Nolan did something retarded (a day that ends in y), that created like 1 & 1/2 pages of people talking about it, there has been a growing sentiment that this thread has become too self-referential and offtopic instead of talking about chuubas which is its intended purpose. Spoilering in a vain attempt at not reviving this argument.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

hololive ruined /jp/

Nolan did something retarded (a day that ends in y), that created like 1 & 1/2 pages of people talking about it, there has been a growing sentiment that this thread has become too self-referential and offtopic instead of talking about chuubas which is its intended purpose. Spoilering in a vain attempt at not reviving this argument.
ohh ok. Wish the announcement made that clearer so i woudlnt have to add to this shit asking for a clarification.
I find it weird how many posts there are about joining new companies and putting it on the corpo's to make it happen it's ultimately the talents decision and no amount of (reasonable) bribery would help

TLDR if fishman loses out it's very weird to put the blame on him when hes probably fighting tooth and nail to get these talents
90% sure most chubas are afraid or hate phase's largest fanbase the Harines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom