"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
im gonna have a laugh if internal tranny drama is souring or sneeding anyone who wanted to participate in this
I'm going to go a little differently and guess the reasons for dropping out are completely benign but everything will be blown up into transphobia anyway.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I will laff so hard if 41% of participants drop out before the stream even starts.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mehk

(A)
Sava doing Sava things.

Also BBC taking Ghost Communicator is doing her demon summoning. I wonder what she'll summon to talk to!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Also BBC taking Ghost Communicator is doing her demon summoning. I wonder what she'll summon to talk to!
707.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

(A)
Sava doing Sava things.

BRI_APUSH_11_03_KlanParade.jpg

These weird fucking ghosts came out, but for some reason they ignored her and went right for her black boyfriend. Freaky.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The final yab is conjuring the soul of George Floyd from the grave to talk about how he dindu nuffin

BEATEN BY A FUCKING SECOND

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
yukos law - As a vtuber discussion grows longer, the probability of a mutt mentioning black dicks or interracial sex with yuko approaches 1.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Never have mine eyes witnessed a community with such a rich and varied selection of shit posting and tomfoolery as the chuubaverse. This shit will feed my autistic need for le funny memes for aeons.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lopi is out of the troon collab. I wonder what happened.

UwU what's this?
I would guess it's just normal stuff coming up. Maybe a couple of them think the timing may not look so good, or they just see that this particular issue is hot right now and want to avoid potential drama.

im gonna have a laugh if internal tranny drama is souring or sneeding anyone who wanted to participate in this
Or maybe this. 🌈

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I clicked on this tweet and today I just found out I got blocked by this thing. I did not interact nor commented on any threads but it seems I have found myself in that thing's shitlist. I do not understand why these kinds of people do this. And acting smug about it just pisses me off more.
Why are you getting mad that some troon blocked you? I never understood people's obsession with who follows them or who blocks them. They possibly used some block bot and blocked anyone who follows either Pikamee, Silvervale, Pippa, or VtuberDrama.

View attachment 18455
I'm on to you, motherfucker in the PSO2 JP discord.

I'm horny.

Soon I'll be sad.
Holy shit. This is top tier.

UwU what's this?

I wonder who was the 2nd one. Honestly, if I were one of the bigger streamers on this list I would skip on it. They have nothing to gain from this other than scoring some virtue signal points from the same crowd that will throw them under the bus for clout.

Shit, that's really good. I would buy one if it was real. (Why the fuck hasn't Sakana made a few?)

Also, RL is not bad but she has Pippanties.

Panko's back after canceling her stream yesterday do to family being obnoxious and spoiling her mood.

She made a members post about it, which I'm posting because I don't see why this is members content and shouldn't just be a normal post.
View attachment 18523
Good on Panko for helping her family out, family can sure suck sometimes though :shiinastare:

Feelsbadman.

Riifu playing this:

First try, lost on the 1st question. Guys.... I think she might be retarded.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1680299947437.png
I think Yuko might be scared, guys.

EDIT: We have cowards in chat.
1680300198510.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lets get every Shiina stream in we can before her break ❤️❤️❤️

Ensok

Early Adopter
Riifu playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire and the question "Which US city suffers earthquakes due to being built near a fault" comes up. Answer is San Francisco obviously.

And her chat: "They deserve it"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Riifu playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire and the question "Which US city suffers earthquakes due to being built near a fault" comes up. Answer is San Francisco obviously.

wtf i love the lewd ent now

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
BRI_APUSH_11_03_KlanParade.jpg

These weird fucking ghosts came out, but for some reason they ignored her and went right for her black boyfriend. Freaky.
The real Final Yab is actually when she summons Tyrone Yamanbaious *Click**Pop* M'Gambe from the 1600s and asks about his trans-Atlantic voyage. He states that it was bad (understandable). Then he says that the Jews who owned the ship w-

Stream ends, suddenly shut down.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

she sounds br*tish or autistic
which one is it? depending the answer i might give her a try

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
she sounds br*tish or autistic
which one is it? depending the answer i might give her a try
Scottish. But yeah also slightly autistic. Bit retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom