Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

VIP: Very Important Picture

@God's Strongest Sanalite I know your current one is new but maybe it’s time to retire that avatar for SulleySana

This is abominable

I'll do it after easter ends

Nina keeps being disconnected every time they start a game no matter how many times they restart, so they’re switching from PC to Switch.

Ubisoft is fucking broken and bugged FFS
Much as I hate, revile, and utterly fucking despise Capcom's terminal autism regarding perms and their conditions, I would gladly watch those streams over an Ubisoft board game stream any fucking day of the week. FIX YOUR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Honestly this scuff is probably more entertaining as an actual uno game

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What the FUCK is happening
1680290381612.png

EDIT: Check them numbers bro :kroniidrinking:
1680290842062.png

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Much as I hate, revile, and utterly fucking despise Capcom's terminal autism regarding perms and their conditions, I would gladly watch those streams over an Ubisoft board game stream any fucking day of the week. FIX YOUR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They actually gave up because Uno refused to work, bro wtf. Playing Gartic Phone instead

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
They actually gave up because Uno refused to work, bro wtf. Playing Gartic Phone instead
30% Of Kiwawa chat are fucking retards that want to suffer another Ubisoft online experience.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Airless

Active lurker
Between this and the deletion of her channel that's apparently gonna happen idk why VOMS is trying their damndest to erase the existence of their most popular talent. Makes me feel all the more grateful that YAGOO took pity upon us sanalites and allowed Sana's channel to remain.
This feels like Pikamee's choice rather than GYARI's. She mentioned they discussed it and agreed to it.
She mentioned on stream wanting her videos removed so people couldn't go through them and find ammo to use against the other members of VOMS. I'm guessing it's the same with her Twitter since Twitter freaks tried to use some of her old tweets and clips against her

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
did anyone but @nooternun watch the homo anniversary/ live concert?
I really liked the camera work, I would say the "kick back" performance was the highlight.
timestamped below

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't watch a lot of Kiara commonly but I feel like she's extra unhinged in this collab.

Kiara should just quit Hololive and join Niji.

Edit: Am I just slipping dimensions or were these broads always this horny?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Homosexuality was invented by muslim scientists in 1982 as a means to attack and kill the democratic west in their black jihad for world domination. Their intent was to cause a decline in birth rates and increase the number of twinks so there would be a weaker fighting force to combat when they eventually lead their invasion, which was kicked off by the spearhead attack launched against US citizens on September 11th 2001. This created the meme of "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", but that too was a gay op meant to cover the true intent of the attack, which was a new means to disseminate the newest batch of homoparticles into the atmosphere of America.

The unforseen result of this infection of social morality lead to the vermin awakening of 2018 and the increasing level of the vermintide as uncontrolled queeritude spread through the younger generation of the post-9/11 world, born after exposure to the new strain of homogerm, which caused massive amounts of brain death and lead to the near-ritualistic mutilation of genitals and the rampant consumption of hormone unbalancing chemicals, further destabilizing the genetic pool of modern US citizenry to some unknowable genetic soup aberration that shall rise a generation or two hence.

... So anyway, onto my likes and dislikes...

Honestly, biggest problem with going corpo is I'd actually find it really funny to do some shit like this but holy fuck would I be crucified. :SelenHAHAhere:
We've found the least menhera vtuber.

This is uncomfortably uncanny, not just because of the usual AI discrepancies (the hands are fucked in 1 and missing a finger in 3, the strap around her neck doesn't connect in most of them etc.), but because she looks far younger than I'd picture a fleshoid Pippa being. It's just a bit unsettling really.

I'd like to imagine this tag on her ear in the fourth picture actually says "made in China" on the back though.
1680291382152.png

Idol confirms they are indeed looking for their own "Invaders".

He worded this really weirdly, like he's throwing shade on other companies while tooting his own horn at the same time. Oddly unprofessional. "Come to Idol. We'll treat you right. As long as you're already established."
1680291496895.png
Probably not the smartest thing to include, now we're going to have black company rrats following anyone they decide to 'adopt'.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall hearing other agencies' managements talking about Idol though. Although Aviel's not -explicitly- shaming anyone else, you could easily pick up a passive-aggressive tone from a lot of what he says.

Pikamee’s tweets are being mass deleted. Why not just private the account?
View attachment 18492
This is retarded. I can (somewhat) understand videos being taken down even if I don't agree with it, there could well be unresolved contractual/revenue share/ownership agreements that make leaving the content up could complicate, but the tweets are just tweets. Taking them down seems unnecessary, no matter what oof-yikes shit attention whores might try to dig up months from now.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Cute spider being cute. Must be a day that ends in Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom