"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Iirc she was like 3 hours in at the time of the screenshot and it was a guerrilla chatting stream because her internet was shit

The VoD itself ended up getting 30k+ views which is the average for her channel

Honestly that CCV is good for the factors, smaller corpos/streamers who are not Pippa have to be doing something special or not wholly random to retain/achieve that mich
Pippa is doing something special. The audience for /vt/ bait isn’t huge but she’s one of the few people out there doing it. It’s not a diluted pool so she gets a lot of views.

Anyways, people shouldn’t worry about Scarle. She generally has low CCV but she makes more SCs than any of the other girls (and a fair amount of the guys) including traditionally big earners like Pomu and Selen. Iluna has been getting a fair amount of merch collabs and given that Niji is fairly mercurial about such things I’d guess that it is selling. Aia has said that she makes enough to live off of vtubing full time and Scarle is almost certainly earning much more than her.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kestraline

Early Adopter

Rurumi has turned into a SAD GIRL today.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

at least there's 1 good person in this collab

edit: honestly, I don’t think I would be watching if it wasn’t for the fact that it has been nearly 4 months since I watched Reimu live

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Rumble and Odysee.
Those two have the same faggy TOS bullshit against hate speech and pointing out the jews bullshit, they look the other way now but the moment they get a bit bigger it's gonna go tits up.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

FL Cascadia

many members here are membered to which vtubers?
Kiara, Amelia, Gura, Bae, IRyS, Vesper, Selen, all of Lazulight, Shabel Tonya.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
I've been membered to Miko, Gura and Ame.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Those two have the same faggy TOS bullshit against hate speech and pointing out the jews bullshit, they look the other way now but the moment they get a bit bigger it's gonna go tits up.
Sure, but might as well enjoy the good times while it lasts.

Tightpinch

Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
I'm a leech that survives off of gifted membership

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

2023-03-23 14_50_59-.png
Fr68qDCacAUPdL0

9f2.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona pulling a Michael Scott

1679594116493.png

soap suds

How many members here are membered to which vtubers?
I pay for Elira and Fulgur memberships and I was gifted Enna, Millie, and Bettel.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Technically you can do an anonymous poll with a freeform text box and basic formatting instructions (full names, separate names with commas, etc.). You'd just need to be autistic enough to like spreadsheets.

I'm already seeing some interesting picks. Using you as an example, you're obviously membered to IRyS, but I'd have guessed Mumei and Fauna if you had anyone else. The last time you mentioned Lisa by name was in January.
With Lisa, it's just a time thing; her schedule is the worst for me because I am literally always at work when she is streaming, and half of her streams are on Twitch which is horrible for vods, so I almost never get to actually watch her. I still want to support her though.
IRyS streams for so long that I can catch half of her streams live after work, and watch the beginning in vod form. Mumei will just randomly decide to stream at 1 am sometimes, which works pretty well for me.
This ^ is all about streams in general, not just members streams. Because I do it more-so as a form of support rather than for the content, the content is just a bonus whenever it happens.

Also another similarity in the 3 I have and not Fauna is that I was wowed by their singing. I'd hate to say I'm not membered to Fauna because she can't sing, but I just don't have the same emotional connection to her as I do to those 3, and maybe that emotional connection has something to do with their singing? I honestly can't say for sure, but it might.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin and Juna are combining to portal

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My memberships flow with my finances, the more money I make, the more memberships I get, and vice versa - but a membership to Pippa is eternal, and I will not be dissuaded, I've been a fan of her's ever since I was hyping up the chat in her Phase Connect debut stream.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers?
From oldest to most recent:
  • Kiara
  • Fauna
  • Shiina
  • IRyS from Sana
  • Rin
Chubaas I'd probably member if I watched more of them: Amiya, Lisa, Sara

Yeah, I do think people should remember that this is Gundou lol. Her pissing off random people by saying random shit is not much of a surprise.
Nobody here is familiar with the vast amounts of Gundou lore needed to understand the context. She gets reprimanded all the time, even though this time it's an extremely stupid reason.
To an outsider like me, this just sounds like Gundou needs to up her game to get on Zaion's level
zaion-lanza-zaza.gif

I love stuff like this. I enjoy your blockgame and zatsu stream as much as anyone else but the niche interest crap just draws me in for some reason. There's probably a meta there for late-debut vtubers.

She pivoted to pizza rat, nice! I remember dead malls being in the lead in her poll; probably not as entertaining as this topic though.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Time for Calli to introduce her kouhais to :lean:

Mostly Japanese with occasional English.
View attachment 17431

Lui supposedly never gets hungover. Sakamata's hangover cure is to throw everything up. :calivomit:

Calli has a speed round for each guest like Holotalk, except all the questions are about alcohol.

Drink A is 40% alcohol and drink B is 35%, whatever they are.
Sakamata: I will die.

Other than drink A (Kavalan), the others are all duty-free Chinese liquors.

Wigger flying close to the sun. Asked for city of origin of the drinks, and she bought them in Taipei's airport. Good way to avoid saying the T-word, and Takane and Sakamata where not smashed enough to blurt out the dreaded T word.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I have memberships with Gura and Vesper, plus a bunch of gifted small-corpo/ex-small-corpo/meme-small-corpo ones that come and go (but come surprisingly often).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom