"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
How many members here are membered to which vtubers?

Right now just Pippa, Shiina and Tenma.
I used to be membered to Gura and Ame but I've since cancelled Gura's after her (various) hiatus and after Ame's timeslot was starting to keep me from watching her (all that "back to office" stuff after the lockdowns). Same thing with Mori, since I was able to watch her live during the lockdown.
I've briefly thought about getting a membership for Vesper, Airi and Lisa, but I'm more of a casual watcher so I decided against it (for now)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So did Moona get to meet the fucking monkey?

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
Usada Pekora and Rei Tadano. I joined Rei's channel on a whim, but I don't really watch her enough to justify it. It's not her fault, things are just preventing it right now. Ironically, even though I joined Pekora's channel I watch more subtitled clips of her.

I've been donating to Pikamee this month, I was always a fan of hers and I regret not joining her channel. I haven't bothered to join this month since it's her last month, I'd rather just donate.

Kalion

:)
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
I'm membered to Inukai Purin, Eira Woolcott, and BatAtVideoGames/Moriko Kyoho.

Purin's membership has been the most worth it, even if it is $7 USD instead of the usual $5. She regularly does watchalongs and plays games with members in her Discord nearly daily.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider's tea drinking stream was pushed for today and will begin shortly. The usual stream—Monkey Island 2 today—will still happen at the usual spider time, in usual spider place.

PekoWick

For some reason the PekoMoon off collab was never posted. Hopefully there’s another because I missed it due to oversleeping

Page 2285

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
How many imembers here are membered to which vtubers?
Currently Rin, Subaru, Towa, Gura, A-chan and Shiina. Used to be to Calli, Okayu, Marine, Fauna and some others but eventually stopped. Rin consistently does once a week member streams that are always a fun time.The Holo girls do member streams once every few weeks but that's more for support than anything. I really like Subaru's because she'll just zoom in on her face, speak slightly softer and talk about her childhood, current events or something random and it's always incredibly comfy.
86436889.jpg
This view is very worth my $5.

I also tend to member for a birthday/anniversary or if I'm just curious about someone's member content. The rare times I remember to look at twitch, I'll give my prime to either kson, mouse, uto or shondo depending on who I see first.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Watching these TSB streams is the perfect showcase of just how cancerous organized, "high skill" APEX is. It's like 35 minutes of hiding in a cuckshed taking potshots at randoms passing by to upgrade your armor, and then hiding like a cockroach when they notice you because "muh economy, I only have 42 full shield refills, I don't want to waste any". The only time you actually play the game is when someone else is retarded enough to start a fight first, so you can slink in and jew them.

Pioneer

Obviously, AZKi and nayuta, also Mumei and Ame even though i can rarely watch them live.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For anyone excited for Pippa's debut in Max0r's video, the premier waiting room is here:

Pippa and mouse killing it in their roles I love Pippa's eva lines

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Technically you can do an anonymous poll with a freeform text box and basic formatting instructions (full names, separate names with commas, etc.). You'd just need to be autistic enough to like spreadsheets.

I'm already seeing some interesting picks. Using you as an example, you're obviously membered to IRyS, but I'd have guessed Mumei and Fauna if you had anyone else. The last time you mentioned Lisa by name was in January.

Subaru fears not Neal.

Observe a day in the life of the stinky orca, Sakamata Chloe.

The animation is by BAKISHIN, whose animations have been posted before.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I love stuff like this. I enjoy your blockgame and zatsu stream as much as anyone else but the niche interest crap just draws me in for some reason. There's probably a meta there for late-debut vtubers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hex and Ver are playing Sons of The Forest

for all -2 people here who don't hate them

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Watching these TSB streams is the perfect showcase of just how cancerous organized, "high skill" APEX is. It's like 35 minutes of hiding in a cuckshed taking potshots at randoms passing by to upgrade your armor, and then hiding like a cockroach when they notice you because "muh economy, I only have 42 full shield refills, I don't want to waste any". The only time you actually play the game is when someone else is retarded enough to start a fight first, so you can slink in and jew them.
Tourney style Apex is much more cautious then monkey rushing in pubs sure, but 35 minutes of hiding? There is the thing called "The Zone", which forces majority of teams to switch positions constantly. Axel is pretty good at predicting it, and they are "playing the game" each time they have to make rotations, observe surroundings, cover their teammates' blind spots, manage their resources. If you only see shooting as the gameplay, there is plenty of straight up shooters on the market.

Vesper is about to continue his beta Apex Superior Action Freerun Mecha Shooter playthrough

Also, Sleepy is not sure about YouTube policy on songs with threats

kukkia

Early Adopter
I only have one recurring membership at the moment, for Elira. I have a few active gifted memberships, iirc for Scarle, Doppio, and Altare rn.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
> 910 views

A lot of ex-tsunderia talents, PC talents and other who are considered small vtubers get's a bigger CCV than her. NijiEN has some management problems
Iirc she was like 3 hours in at the time of the screenshot and it was a guerrilla chatting stream because her internet was shit

The VoD itself ended up getting 30k+ views which is the average for her channel

Honestly that CCV is good for the factors, smaller corpos/streamers who are not Pippa have to be doing something special or not wholly random to retain/achieve that mich

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom