"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_glowie

Just lurking

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Looks like there is a Civil war in the Nazuna/Mikeneko/Rushia fandom arguing the unicorn question,i hope a resident Miguel expert could explain us what is going in the comments of this tweet

]

Anyone can translate what "the He's a [$%§&$"§] "
means?
local copy.
FrhSRWtaQAIqXlH.jpegFrg7T-CaEAEUScr.jpeg

Autisticus

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
lol my google search results with this as the second result
1679178239214.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Connect AnimeImpulse is today, look on twitter to see nerds posing with sad girls. Also Muumi!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bae's reactions to seeing Mumei in free and paid parts are so sweet. In both instances she cries, what a supportive and proud friend.

Bae is like the calli of council, she loves all of her genmates more than she shows. Even LOREwise bae is supposed to be the leader and the eldest of the concepts, while autist owl is the baby of the group, so it checks out.
Somehow, Mikeneko of all people has a subgroup of fans that hate her parasocial unicorns and had been stirring shit up trying to pressure her into doing male collabs to own them. The person who posted the original tweet here is part of that group. She is a Taiwanese feminist and one of Mike's biggest fan artists.

What you're witnessing is the aftermath of Mikeneko telling them to knock that shit off and them not being able to let it go after their side seemingly lost. The post by Quix is accurate enough. In her last twitcast she said she loves her unicorns, she wouldn't do male collaborations, and the people bitching about it need to stop.

It's pretty much just a tantrum for not getting their way, while actively ignoring or lying about what Mike said. It's hypocritical to the extreme, because people in her circle have been painting her unicorns as not obeying her wishes and doing things that hurt her, and then immediately started sulking and doing shit like this against her wishes after she told them off.
Mike got cursed to 10,000 years of yabs after leaving holo, yagoo swore that she would never live in peace again.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Somehow, Mikeneko of all people has a subgroup of fans that hate her parasocial unicorns and had been stirring shit up trying to pressure her into doing male collabs to own them. The person who posted the original tweet here is part of that group. She is a Taiwanese feminist and one of Mike's biggest fan artists.

What you're witnessing is the aftermath of Mikeneko telling them to knock that shit off and them not being able to let it go after their side seemingly lost. The post by Quix is accurate enough. In her last twitcast she said she loves her unicorns, she wouldn't do male collaborations, and the people bitching about it need to stop.

It's pretty much just a tantrum for not getting their way, while actively ignoring or lying about what Mike said. It's hypocritical to the extreme, because people in her circle have been painting her unicorns as not obeying her wishes and doing things that hurt her, and then immediately started sulking and doing shit like this against her wishes after she told them off.
Thank you,hey can you explain to me the Kson collab then? is obvious that she does not have a problem with male collabs but then why did Nazuna appeared in that one? i dont understand that part

Autisticus

Thank you,hey can you explain to me the Kson collab then? is obvious that she does not have a problem with male collabs but then why did Nazuna appeared in that one? i dont understand that part
This one is extremely paywalled and I feel like leaking would be a huge betrayal of trust.

I will say that she does have an issue with male collabs and there were other factors at play for that incident that piss me off to think about.

JMForte

Remember, Pippa is the type of fan a lot of people here likes to complain about. Schizo and GFE loving.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

They can't even release HoloEarth and they're already teasing HoloCity.

MyName

Remember, Pippa is the type of fan a lot of people here likes to complain about. Schizo and GFE loving.

"A genius is a mentally ill person with an audience."

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Frankly I hate GFE. Why would I want someone complaining and yelling at me all the time? "You don't spend enough time with me, you're always working!" *take a day off work to spend time* "Why aren't you working, you need to buy me more stuff and you don't have enough money!"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Frankly I hate GFE. Why would I want someone complaining and yelling at me all the time? "You don't spend enough time with me, you're always working!" *take a day off work to spend time* "Why aren't you working, you need to buy me more stuff and you don't have enough money!"

My GFE heaven is a woman able to hold a remotely intellectual conversation without being A) my mother, B) trying to lecture me about systemic oppression or why insect burgers are the key to saving humanity. Clearly though I should have more realistic expectations, such as eating Manchester Cathedral in a single sitting, or Ubisoft making a good open-world sandbox game.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Pippa GFE would be a last-stand shootout with the Feds in a Walmart parking lot.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My GFE heaven is a woman able to hold a remotely intellectual conversation without being A) my mother, B) trying to lecture me about systemic oppression or why insect burgers are the key to saving humanity. Clearly though I should have more realistic expectations, such as eating Manchester Cathedral in a single sitting, or Ubisoft making a good open-world sandbox game.
Waiting for Kirsche to open up the boyfriend applications eh?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Okay, I might be going crazy, but I was sure Vesper played the puppet in one of the videos, but now he doesn't really sound like him that much, and the puppet appeared on future streams
I guess the twitch chat confused me.

If Vesper is the puppet the kissing bit would be significantly weirder.

Maybe, I think people get annoyed when audiences witchhunt talents, it's like cutting your nose off to spite your face. Also, GFE is a broad category. Sometimes people are just like this

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Honestly I just find it endearing that she has the worst taste in literally everything.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Waiting for Kirsche to open up the boyfriend applications eh?
Honestly it feels like they're not so much 'open' as they are being broadcast via international radio station.

On a frequency nobody uses.

At 5 AM.

During the Superbowl.

On the surface of Pluto.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Pippa's gay is showing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom