"~I'm grave robbin' boys~"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I haven't checked if its been posted but Lia did a heart challenger cover. Our autism chuuba can't be this cute
LIA CUTE

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

castle doctrine by @eldoradoed_art.jpg

Fuck with the yabbit, get the magdump

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rin talks about vtubers, their irl ages and makes multiple valid points.

However she failed to account for the most important thing:
:holohag::hololove:

The best hags are seventeen.

Smile.jpg

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like watching vtubers recapping their trip, not because I think the stream is terrible but because it reminds me of how lonely and worthless my life really is, knowing the experiences that they have is something I'll never have, even just hearing them talk about what they used to do before being a vtuber stings a bit, knowing that I have only lived my life through a screen, imagining what I could've achieved if things didn't turn out like this, Obsessing over online anime women is the only thing that makes me forget about all this

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like watching vtubers recapping their trip, not because I think the stream is terrible but because it reminds me of how lonely and worthless my life really is, knowing the experiences that they have is something I'll never have, even just hearing them talk about what they used to do before being a vtuber stings a bit, knowing that I have only lived my life through a screen, imagining what I could've achieved if things didn't turn out like this, Obsessing over online anime women is the only thing that makes me forget about all this
Why the fuck are you outing how pathetic you are on some fringe internet forum. At least try to hide how pathetic you are. I don't know about the others here but I'm not gonna encourage you to waste your life staring into a screen by patting you on the back and saying "there there, it's okay," rather I'm gonna make fun of you for being a femboy looking for validation and ass pats on the internet! I'm honestly getting second hand embarrassment reading this post!

Go touch some grass, pick up a hobby like martial arts, and make some friends IRL. If you're averse to friend making martial arts is an easy way to get outside and hone skills or find purpose while exposing yourself to friendly people. It's much easier to make friends when you're stuck in a group and friends made this way can often form stronger bonds than randos you meet in other circumstances.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Me whenever I hit the :lean:button:

To stay on topic, Enna learns that the SUS Guy is actually a real person

Like, for real she thought he was just a meme played by an actor like the Tourette's Guy, and not an actual streamer

She should reach out to Jerma for a collab, I bet it'll go something like this:
eb0.gif

paul

Early Adopter
Why the fuck are you outing how pathetic you are on some fringe internet forum. At least try to hide how pathetic you are. I don't know about the others here but I'm not gonna encourage you to waste your life staring into a screen by patting you on the back and saying "there there, it's okay," rather I'm gonna make fun of you for being a femboy looking for validation and ass pats on the internet! I'm honestly getting second hand embarrassment reading this post!

Go touch some grass, pick up a hobby like martial arts, and make some friends IRL. If you're averse to friend making martial arts is an easy way to get outside and hone skills or find purpose while exposing yourself to friendly people. It's much easier to make friends when you're stuck in a group and friends made this way can often form stronger bonds than randos you meet in other circumstances.
I'm not sure if I'm missing some 5D chess move right here but: You know he is larping, right? Like, almost all the time?
Koyori's birthday live in about 30 minutes

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
KAF announced as first guest for Suisei's 5th anniversary live.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hoshikage Lapis the fortuneteller is celebrating her birthday

Pekora is challenging viewers to Mario Kart, if she failed to get first place she will eat the Peyangu spicy ramen.

I tried one of them back then and it was brutal. If you try it get ready for a terrible stomachache the next day and everything your lips touch getting spicy (cutlery, cups, body parts).
Update: She will eat the noodles. Great risk this close to the Fes I may say.

Some VSpo clips starring Tsuna talking about Hinano

Thank Towa for this clip

This finally got translated, Aizawa Ema last year when she's still maintaining the seiso.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

You know it's bad when fucking @superduper is lecturing you about being normal

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 16606
yt membership were a bad idea
Was it the stream where she revealed she'll be graduating in due times because it would makes sense she seemed more pissed than usual
But also worrying about things leaking on the le internet is pretty retard thing to do

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Was it the stream where she revealed she'll be graduating in due times because it would makes sense she seemed more pissed than usual
But also worrying about things leaking on the le internet is pretty retard thing to do
It might be the one, potentially. Burnt Fish in the homeland thread guessed it as such and I do believe it might since she mentioned about how she just wanted to let it "sink in" to some of folks listening (as a member).

Limkin

I never understood why so many creators pretend that their membership/patreon/fanbox and so on are some kind of super secret special clubs where everything is kept behind closed doors and nothing will be known or released to the public, when such services themselves pretty directly tell you that they exist to give you additional financial support from your fans, not as a way to gatekeep some of your content. You turn a service into something it wasn't meant to be, and get upset when it's not treated as such. Whose fault is it then. If you are uncomfortable (or aren't allowed) to share some info to public, you shouldn't share it period. It only takes one person to fuck with you and leak it anyway, this is some damn high expectations for no one to never post it anywhere, especially when memberships can be gifted or someone members you specifically to post this elsewhere. It's internet, get on with it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Axel is hosting some custom games with selen to fuck some dudes pratice for vsaikyo

Edit : as a fellow apex enjoyer and esport enjoyer axel cant igl hes way too stressed and wayyyy to slow to make decisions. Selen should take the lead but shes not gonna ask to overtake

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Axel is hosting some custom games with selen to fuck some dudes pratice for vsaikyo

Looks like they got the perms to do gorilla streams.

UberSoldat

OMG Luca is staying true to the model!!!!!!!
Almost 500k views as of this post

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Pekora eating some spicy noodles…..pain peko
:painpeko:

Edit

Also Vox live with Little Miss Fortune

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A large part of the pink cat bad sentiment is because she started to pander to Tumblr at the height of culture wars - that's most likely why she denounced everyone who enjoyed her edgier content, pomf included, as pedos in a typical "boo-hoo they made me do it" fashion, and why she is accused of "betrayal" by anons. There's an unconfirmed speculation that all of that was a failed bid to go professional in the voice acting industry too but I don't believe it's possible to verify this.

Pink cat still bad anyway.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Please elaborate.
I'll be fair and admit I only know about Gakilive because of this forum, specifically this post where they announced themselves as a "lolituber group" (their words), and the subsequent discussion.

My extremely late take is that having lolis in a corpo's ensemble cast or spread out throughout the indie scene is fine, but making it the selling point of a corpo is weird.

New original (Egoistic Seesaw) from Koyori for her birthday. More angsty than her first two originals.

The MV for Sakamata's holo*27 song is out. Why is 99% of her music like this lol.

All the holo*27 originals and covers that don't have MVs out yet are now available as Topic channel videos. I assume that means the covers will also be available for streaming.
Leech - Kanata
BiBiBi - Ayame
Dream Shower - Iroha
Baby Don't Stop - Lamy/Lui
End Role - Okayu
Planetarium - Suisei (lol genre change)

The Vampire - Choco/Mel (these two also have their own solo covers)
Cinderella - Luna
Animal - Mio/Koyori (these two also have their own solo covers)
Zombies - Ollie (just to add on to the confusion of featuring her in the original, and then for Ollie to have her own solo cover)
Otome Dissection - Moona
Mozaik Role (Reloaded) - Iofi
Ghost Rule - Kiara/Mumei
Hibana (Reloaded) - Calli
MKDR (DSCF) - Flare
Love Words IV - Sora

Kanata also had a DECO*27 themed karaoke today and sang her song live at the end.

Want to watch a lion, a hawk, and a devil fight dinosaurs? BLT are playing Exoprimal. Astel is streaming it as well.

Last edited:

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever

Edit : as a fellow apex enjoyer and esport enjoyer axel cant igl hes way too stressed and wayyyy to slow to make decisions. Selen should take the lead but shes not gonna ask to overtake

Poor man's also playing with awful ping which adds to the stress. Still an enjoyable watch and I can only hope that with the coaching he improves as igl. Is iPN gonna be their coach or just joining as temp 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom