"Oh nooo. Don't feel sad Universe. I'll clear up the misunderstanding. I'll go tell them that the universe has no idea what it's doing, and everybody should just shut the bloody hell up mate."Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
AugieRFC's opinion on vtubers:

I literally don't know who the fuck this is but it is pretty rich coming from someone who's Youtube thumbnails make him look like Keemstar knockoff #821. Feel free to correct me if he is, in fact, not Keemstar knockoff #821.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lolime and Minna just raided horny Fauna. Even FlaVR wants a piece of the dog fucker.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It cuts deep when female streamers are funnier and more entertaining than you.
As a fan of him

true

NTA1NDI4OS5qcGc

Jalyn is unironically psychotic. She really need to just quit the internet

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Axel would need to find someone with 3 points, which gonna be difficult. The only candidate that I can think of is either Vesper or Kronii in Hololive side. No idea about the Niji side.
We all know the correct choice.

The most hinged man in vtubing needs this chance to spread the vespear beyond the confines of holo.
:vesperhnngggg:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We all know the correct choice.

The most hinged man in vtubing needs this chance to spread the vespear beyond the confines of holo.
:vesperhnngggg:
A stream with Vesper, Axel, and Selen actually might get one of them fired. Especially if rpr were to coach them.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Where does Ame rank on apex? Did she just choose not to participate or did she get passed over?
I can kinda get why Mooms isn't taking part since she's confined to cgdct but Ame hasn't had issue collabing with penis havers before.

Tiger mommy starting Dark Souls, this should be interesting

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I followed her on twitch recently because of this place. Havnt got the chance to catch her stream yet and maybe 2 days after i followed i was gifted a sub
She streamed at the same time I got out from work so I would usually pop in 45-50 minutes late (once i got home). Now with Daylights Savings, I will miss almost 2 hours of her stream. Feelsbadman

Lolime and Minna just raided horny Fauna. Even FlaVR wants a piece of the dog fucker.
Wait. What dog fucker? Thought that was Chase.

So this happened about a week ago and no one here noticed or cared about it. Apparently, V&U debutted a new Vtuber (only learned about her because she just raided into LewdFauna).

FrJur6hXgAAKjae

I will probably check her out tomorrow at work but holy shit this is bad. As in, not the talent or the model or anything but the fact that you debut a new Vtuber and no one here seems to have noticed makes me wonder WTF are they doing? They seriously have a problem with promoting their talents and its a bit shit to watch. Overall I feel like they are struggling with shit that should be common sense by now when it comes to Vtubing. Look at EIEN. 2 weeks in and Top sub talent is at 10k, Lowest subbed talent is at almost 6.5k.

Edit: Holy fuck there is another one I just learned about as I was posting this and clicked to check the Company's channels and sub counts (guessing they wanted to replace the Twins).
FrEbTSqXwAEcZ0M

Dokuro Chan?

rsz_9035457_sa.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Where does Ame rank on apex? Did she just choose not to participate or did she get passed over?
I can kinda get why Mooms isn't taking part since she's confined to cgdct but Ame hasn't had issue collabing with penis havers before.
Not sure what Ame's ranking is, but VSaikyo is a very JP-centric event. Reimu was the first EN (as primary language) Vtuber to participate late last year. I very much doubt Ame and Mumei would have even been considered or considered it themselves before now.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Not sure what Ame's ranking is, but VSaikyo is a very JP-centric event. Reimu was the first EN (as primary language) Vtuber to participate late last year. I very much doubt Ame and Mumei would have even been considered or considered it themselves before now.
Maybe next year then, idk. Ame is better than the average player from what I've seen but not quite at top level, she could feasibly be a good fit for a team like Axel and Selen's which is already close to maxed out.

I wonder if Botan is competing...if so, RIP Selen and Axel I guess :whatastory:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
AugieRFC's opinion on vtubers:

Good thing there are no females in Vtubing, only men and voice changers.

Reminder: There's less than 4 hours left to buy Tenma's voicepack

I was thinking about asking if someone who bought it might consider sharing a small sample; just a few seconds; a small crumb m'lady, but then just went and bought it myself.

I've not yet listened to it, but I'll tell you this much:
chu.png
Whole thing's 6 files, 16 minutes including intro.

Also that was my first Vtuber purchase of any kind. There's no going back now.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Tiger mommy starting Dark Souls, this should be interesting

Ame is probably a 3-4 point player.

Godfuckingdamnit

Axel would need to find someone with 3 points, which gonna be difficult. The only candidate that I can think of is either Vesper or Kronii in Hololive side. No idea about the Niji side.
Enna or Pomu. The Apex duel between them was amazing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Good thing there are no females in Vtubing, only men and voice changers.

I was thinking about asking if someone who bought it might consider sharing a small sample; just a few seconds; a small crumb m'lady, but then just went and bought it myself.

I've not yet listened to it, but I'll tell you this much: Whole thing's 6 files, 16 minutes including intro.

Also that was my first Vtuber purchase of cany kind. There's no going back now.
Listen to it and tell me if she does the 30ma voice, if so I'll buy it

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
what's the joke here?
I assume you probably already got the gist of it, but it's just the basic bitch "vEEEEeetubarrrr fans are all pedos" take but it's "clever" because it's those supposed vtuber pedos vs those tranny pedos. (Aka the whole back and forth slapfighting going on, between the Hogwarts shit, the consistent loli arguing, etc)
Though last I saw, one of the two sides has had numerous big instances of these issues while the other has maybe enough to count on one hand. I'd also point out the difference in "Big vtuber content creators caught grooming kids" vs "big trans content creators caught grooming kids."
Basically "ANIMAY BAD n PEDOs like it!!1 so it's pedos fighting pedos lawl"

NINATORI!

Her collabin with Kiara's pretty neat though. Kiara's at what, 30 collabs in the past month or two? What a whore! I'm actually really happy she's doing so well though considering her original self esteem issues and other things.

As an aside, Nina playing Metal Gear Solid's been a fun time so far. The only thing kind of grating on me if her constantly missing things due to chat interaction. Which I mean isn't enough to truly bitch about mind you, and she IS a streamer so it's part of the experience. Just ends up with a number of those "They literally just said that 12 seconds ago" moments. It would help if she focused on the in game conversation stuff and talked after.
OTHERWISE though it's "pretty good."
Shame the poor gal is stuck with the PC port.

The power point this mentions is going to be her attempt at organizing her thoughts on the games happenings so far, so.. you know, probably a drawing board with lots of lines and shit all over the place. Some of her theorizing on stream so far is pretty good though and she's accurately guessed some of the upcoming twists and happenings without knowing they're correct. So the power point might be pretty amusing.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
So this happened about a week ago and no one here noticed or cared about it. Apparently, V&U debutted a new Vtuber (only learned about her because she just raided into LewdFauna).

FrJur6hXgAAKjae

https://www.youtube.com/@AmoriaVNU/featured
I will probably check her out tomorrow at work but holy shit this is bad. As in, not the talent or the model or anything but the fact that you debut a new Vtuber and no one here seems to have noticed makes me wonder WTF are they doing? They seriously have a problem with promoting their talents and its a bit shit to watch. Overall I feel like they are struggling with shit that should be common sense by now when it comes to Vtubing. Look at EIEN. 2 weeks in and Top sub talent is at 10k, Lowest subbed talent is at almost 6.5k.
That's funny I just saw an advertisement for her but I haven't watched any of her streams. Good luck to her.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Despite her being known as the "FPS gamer" of HoloEN, Ame pretty much just want to chill and play it casually, joining a serious tournament like Vsaikyo is probably the furthest thing from her mind.

As for her rank, I think Silver was the furthest she has reached on stream? Though I remember her saying she has reached Gold before joining Hololive.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LMAO, Axel is actually singing Crank Dat rn

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Axel worried about singing some of the lyrics lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom