"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night brotha!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah, I'd fuck with that hat. I may grab that and the KFP tumbler.

Ensok

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
DUET WITH HAACHAMA?!??!?!?!?!? YOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Oh my heart...Ame :vesperhnngggg: . So happy for her and all of Myth. You can tell this means a lot to them.

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My favorite EN 0 and Myth member in a song together. Love to see it.

Edit: "We'll be releasing our cover soon". Ayo?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
My brain didn't question the KFP dance stage, but the disco ball in a detective office now seems weirdly out of place.
Do I need to GSH?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anon believe in yourself, that restraining order has no power over you, she was just testing your devotion, find out where she lives and send her flowers personally she will see how much of a nice guy you are

I feel like I doubled my virginity just from reading that
>Anon
Well boys, we found one, back to /vt/ with you!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Anon
Well boys, we found one, back to /vt/ with you!
That's what tipped you off about him

not the "can I post girls getting fucked by horses" thing

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Deven Mack voice of Sonic in Sonic Prime is a Vtuber using the character he voiced in TOME 12 years ago by the name of Rockoon
In this vod he and Christopher "Kirbopher" Niosi (the creator) commentated on the 1st movie of the TOME special edition trilogy compiling the old web series with additional content from Kirbopher's (the character in the show's) perspective

Geez that takes me back to my newgrounds years TTA was consistantly frontpage and i think the Reboot TOME was as well shame Chris blew his chance to be a big shot
For those not addicted to shrooms like I am Chris is an aspiring VA and works pretty consistently he finally get's a relatively Big role as Byleth (Male) in Fire Emblem 3 houses they have all the lines recorded and ready to go and like a week before launch he blabs nintendo panics and replaces him.

Didin't realize that Deven was Rockoon hes like one of two characters I remember from that show glad to hear hes doing well.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah, looks like that event has a theme every year and the pictures seem to line up with the 2022's event. So basically, someone is leaking photos from her or her friends' personal social media account.

Edit: I am probably an outlier, but I really hate these kind of leaks. Feels way too voyeuristic.
How many people acquainted with bae have the knowledge of her being bae and her IRL name? there can't be that many people she knows as both right?.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How many people acquainted with bae have the knowledge of her being bae and her IRL name? there can't be that many people she knows as both right?.
Well, her name is posted with the video publicly on the site that the video was taken from. It is still on the site with an article, even now. The older pictures can be accounted to a blog, but the newer shit I cannot imagine would have been publicly posted. Especially, since the pictures with the masks in Japan would likely be from the past ~2 months that she was in Japan.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I'm glad that Ame got to perform and she did with the EN Gen 0's Haachama .

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I'm sorry guys mi 'tism flared up and couldn't control myself, cross post from the homeland:

found the facebook page for the company that took the pictures of Bae bithday:
they closed down on 2020

But all their picture are still there and in convienent albums (no I totally didnt spend 30 min scrolling to pictures 1 by 1 before I realized this):

So according to this her 18th birthday was around early march of 2018 so she would be 23? now, there a couple picture not in the ones posted here before but mostly of things like the cake and stuff, a couple people tagged but doesnt seem she has a facebook herself since she was never tagged

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Forget Bae. Now we got pics of the legendary Papa Rat.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the newer shit I cannot imagine would have been publicly posted. Especially, since the pictures with the masks in Japan would likely be from the past ~2 months that she was in Japan.
Miori...oh god i hope not
1.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

SpaceCrow

Just wanted to say that Kanata is playing Dark Souls right now. She's close to the Bed of Chaos boss, just fought the big succy succ monsters and I'm excited about this shit.
This excites me as a huge Souls fan. I can't understand what she's saying and I don't care. Anytime someone dedicates themselves to a Souls game, I'm down. Kanata has been great since the beginning even with the language barrier.
First post. Been lurking for about 2 years from the homeland, a little over. Just wanted to show my appreciation for both Kanata and Souls. Love you guys for being the only good place to talk/read about VTubers.
Apologies for any formatting errors. Will learn.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Just wanted to say that Kanata is playing Dark Souls right now. She's close to the Bed of Chaos boss, just fought the big succy succ monsters and I'm excited about this shit.
This excites me as a huge Souls fan. I can't understand what she's saying and I don't care. Anytime someone dedicates themselves to a Souls game, I'm down. Kanata has been great since the beginning even with the language barrier.
First post. Been lurking for about 2 years from the homeland, a little over. Just wanted to show my appreciation for both Kanata and Souls. Love you guys for being the only good place to talk/read about VTubers.
Apologies for any formatting errors. Will learn.

she already beat BoC

I assume she is just exploring Izalith now

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
That's what tipped you off about him

not the "can I post girls getting fucked by horses" thing
I was trying to spread the joy of knowledge, do you think humanity could progress if it was led by closed-minded people such as yourself, we would've never discovered the new world if we weren't led by revolutionaries the time has now come for us to push the limits of art
But all their picture are still there and in convienent albums (no I totally didnt spend 30 min scrolling to pictures 1 by 1 before I realized this):
These photos will make a fine addition to my "art" collection *tips fedora
My photoshop skills will once again be tested, new limits will be broken, and new unspeakable horrors shall be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom