Fubuki's Best Friendo
First girl had an average of 350 viewers with a Peak of about 500
Second girl had average of 515 with a peak of about 560
Third girl I didnt see most of the stream but it was peaking at around 830-ish
Fourth girl i starting at 630
Fish girl peaked above 1k im pretty sure

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Looks like they followed Idol's sponsored watchalong deal.
1677366417844.png

kestraline

Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
God I fucking hate Raid. I've been privvy to their advertiser guidelines/sponsorship methodology. They are the Crème de la crème of Chinese mobile gaming companies. You couldn't write a Captain Planet villain to be more cartoonishly evil and corrupt.
I will not stand for this sinophobia! Chinese companies and work culture is the definition of honest-hard work and quality first. As a matter of fact they have a special name for this standard of excellence: "Cha Bu Duo" or 差不多 .
Also
raid.JPG

I love israel and jewish vtubers.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I got the impression that Reefer girl speedran through the coombait bingo card, and now bird girl is doing it through the relatable-experience card.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm apprehensive to point fingers but I think Riifu Evergreen might be SoeASMR, maybe better known as Dude That's Lewd.

Simply because they're both Scottish and do ASMR.

Sound kinda similar too.
Theres a thread on /vt/ about their debut they might have found something already about the girls

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
messed up on previous post, gomen. Nyana Sextyn9's 1k subscriber celebration stream is starting now:

This is the vtuber from FlaVR who had a totally real and definitely not a joke onahole merch advertised by black company Kuro_Company, which was modeled on her vagina. The character was created by Panko and Pippa from Phase Connect, meant to be like an extreme or stereotypical lewdtuber, and she kept that up for a stream or two, then released an apology video explaining that she's actually a normal pretty seiso person. Her content has been pretty cozy since then.

Amusingly she has announced she's releasing merch for real now, FlaVR/Nyana merch which has her mascot on it, one of which is printed underwear.
Example of the design - the character is the Mamabichu - her fans. It's uh... it's definitely just a banana:
800.jpg

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Rubix cube off-collab sounds interesting. Wonder who all will participate.
Its another Takamori collab. Maybe Gura too, she was invited by the two of them to show off her brains as well but not certain if she will participate yet. Also this collab should (unless plans have changed because Kiara got sick) transition into a sleep-over where Kiara wants to watch Gilmore Girls with her(white women TV idk what that is)

Reine wanting to prove that she is a fullblood indonesian because Kiara fared better at eating Durian than her is cute

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm apprehensive to point fingers but I think Riifu Evergreen might be SoeASMR, maybe better known as Dude That's Lewd.

Simply because they're both Scottish and do ASMR.
maxresdefault.jpg

Scottish. ASMR. Licks Mic. It all checks out.

She did collab with Fauna pre-holo, if its actually her it would be one hell of a coincidence lmfao

Interesting. I wonder why a 180k sub channel would want to join a corpo as a Vtuber unless she stated in her contract that she could keep producing content for her ASMR channel.

Pon bird girl missed her own song cover premier. Jesus

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Ok debuts are over, the last one was the designated 'tism one.

So let's open the bets: who's going to be the menhera one?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ok debuts are over, the last one was the designated 'tism one.

So let's open the bets: who's going to be the menhera one?
Voting for the Nature Mommy. Pon Mommy will be the one that fucks up and leaks the discord messages.

Tired Taxpayer

Kiki Lockheart: Coomer with a few interesting likes/dislikes, kind of like a less restricted Marine/Ollie.
Riifu Evergreen: Coomer but ASMR version, feels like the sweaty gamer of the group. Walmart Fauna.
Kilia Kurayami: This was an interesting one and felt kind of comfy, likes Senzawa so maybe hiding her power level. Kind of made me remember how I was expecting Artemis to be but this one is a girl and has an actual personality so far.
Skye Shinryu: Extreme Pon mommy, probably the one I liked the most because of love for retro games/consoles and gunpla, mtg.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
First girl had an average of 350 viewers with a Peak of about 500
Second girl had average of 515 with a peak of about 560
Third girl I didnt see most of the stream but it was peaking at around 830-ish
Fourth girl i starting at 630

This is their CEO it seems. No info on the company itself.

Filipinos with the 3-5 languages. Jesus.

Woman CEO? That's a first
She definitely poured a bunch of money on these debuts, plus sched website and sponsored watchalongs, I feel like minor corps are putting on their pants recently and really trying to break into the market, the ones in the wake of HoloEN felt a lot more subdued and like an afterthought, these ones feel like they really did their homework on industry practices

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
There's a group collab in ~half an hour

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You telling me the nature woman is actually named Leaf in nipdrawl?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
so, are there any chumbuds here that can clear up something for me?
Has gura streamed just 2 times since the came back from the hiatus? did she do any additional members content or that was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom