"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

SPIDOR IS ABOUT TO DROP ONE OF THE MOST SOVLFULL SONGS EVER PRODUCED IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
PREVIEW AWAILABLE!
if you open vid in youtube

God damn does that song bring back some nostalgia. Feeling old all of a sudden.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
SPIDOR IS ABOUT TO DROP ONE OF THE MOST SOVLFULL SONGS EVER PRODUCED IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
PREVIEW AWAILABLE!
if you open vid in youtube
:polkasticks:
:tomorrow:
1676955014176.png

RiverBear

One of the best singers in all of EN vtubing period. Unfortunately her somewhat unexciting song selection for covers and kinda eccentric original songs mean that she still flies under the radar a bit.
Her being in Niji means she will always fly under the radar
:smugrys:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I did not expect her to be an (aspiring) tradwife, which is definitely a dying breed. How many of the women in your circle can you say want that kind of future?
Too few and fewer every day it seems, which tbh is probably why anime and vtubers have been so successful in recent years.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
God bless this man, not just for pumping out hilarious and high quality animations almost daily, but for never forgetting my oshi as well :sanasmile:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's sticker enterprise is thriving and she's happy
amiya_shop_happy.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa lives (but is also demanding us to be sad):

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa lives (but is also demanding us to be sad):

She's also been playing modded Block Game without us, along with just about everyone else in Phase Connect.

I blame all of you who tuned out whenever Pippa played Minecraft for this travesty.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
People are noticing Pikamee has been radio silent for two weeks. No Tweets, or even any likes on anything.

Ready your pitchforks ladies and gentlemen
d4b.gif

RiverBear

People are noticing Pikamee has been radio silent for two weeks. No Tweets, or even any likes on anything.

d4b.gif

If this is due to Pikamee being bullied by Twitter troons, this sucks since she's one of the most wholesome/least worrisome Vtubers in the scene.
So I will be optimistic instead and hope that she got into a bigger company and is slowly deleting everything to make way for her new Vtuber persona.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

d4b.gif

Apparently the vods being gone is due to her not being partner and not having streamed on twitch for a while. No idea though just saw this parroted in the replies significantly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Apparently the vods being gone is due to her not being partner and not having streamed on twitch for a while. No idea though just saw this parroted in the replies significantly.
It's likely, Twitch vods get automatically deleted after a period of time unless you manually highlight them. Unless there were highlights there previously that just got deleted today I wouldn't think too much of it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

d4b.gif

Twitch past broadcasts expire and delete automatically after a certain point unless you have an older, grandfathered partnership account with Twitch. All her clips are still around, her streams just expired because she hasn't streamed on Twitch in like 2 months.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230221-013008-895.png

FROOT YOU TROON LOVING BACKSTABBING CUNT KEEP YOUR STANK AND YOUR DUMB SHIT AWAY FROM TOMBOY DRAGON

Praid

Just another idiot
Screenshot_20230220-234111.png
Just got off work only to find out I missed Ami launch her web store. I bought some. Gotta support my oshi. Never thought I would actually spend money on something other then memberships.

Remember bros, support your Oshi while you can!

kukkia

Early Adopter
Pikamee does kinda go silent from time to time. Don't want to lessen the situation, but it's worth keeping in mind.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
So I've been without power for a week and a bit thanks to a natural disaster and see I have 105 pages to catch up on. Anything good happen?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Miori had a pon where she left her phone on table while switching to handcam segment and holy shit I don't think I've ever seen a streamer with such quick reflexes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom