"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporg

As for her crowdsourcing the 50,000, that should be easy. If people were retarded enough to pay The Horned Rat 100,000 to take down Kiwifarm, they will pay 50,000 for whatever the hell this is.
But if she were to crowdsource for money in hindsight to pay for the donation, then it wouldn't be "hers", right? Hell, her fans could technically collectively pay 50,000 directly to whatever charity and then say "Okay, that's our donation. Where's yours?"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just wondering, how many years do you guys think it takes before we let content creators move on from their past actions? Do we believe that redemption is even possible? Or, do we hold the mistakes and bad behavior over the heads of content creators forever? Genuinely interested in where the community stands.
It depends whether the "offence" was isolated or not. I do not care if someone did something retarded five years ago, I do care if they do something retarded every week.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It depends whether the "offence" was isolated or not. I do not care if someone did something retarded five years ago, I do care if they do something retarded every week.
I'll personally add I'm much more likely to not forgive hypocrisy, especially if it's done via frequent moral grandstanding.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

EDIT:

EDIT:

That was a fun stream, I was very lucky to catch it live since it was taken down so soon after.

Kind of surprising that it took Shiina so long to realize that Lumi was streaming. Surely Lumi and Airi don't talk and act like that normally. Right?

Yes and thank God, her not-streaming-voice (see hear mortuary assistant yab) has kind of a bitchy-California-Girl tone and would not hold an audience. Her streaming voice is very articulate with no trace of accent and I appreciate it very much. It's the result of training and effort that she sounds so good ( IMO) as Shiina.
View attachment 14064

Her low-Shiina voice is also a creation and is not her natural voice and takes more effort to use then her normal Shiina voice.
Edit: TBC I mean neither of these voices are how she talks day to day when not streaming, not that she's altering it with a filter or anythng,
The voice she uses as Low-Shiina is also clear and articulate, just lower, meanwhile the Yab voice is actually not that low and is just less clear and more lazy sounding then streaming Shiina.
All meemaw voices are good and make me happy when I listen to them :shiinastare:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Just wondering, how many years do you guys think it takes before we let content creators move on from their past actions? Do we believe that redemption is even possible? Or, do we hold the mistakes and bad behavior over the heads of content creators forever? Genuinely interested in where the community stands.
Depends what the past actions are I guess. Like I don't really care that Ame had a real live penis having boyfriend and used to discuss sex, she's just an entertainer I enjoy, I don't care that Fauna gets dicked down daily and panders GFE to lonely weebs - hate the game not the player, I don't even care that mouse may or may not have cheated on her husband, because that was all shit from before they were who they are now and it's therefore irrelevant to the characters they play while streaming. Shit, when it comes down to it I don't even care about what pink cat did because who gives a fuck if her personality is fake and she shat on 4chinz, I'm on 4chinz every day and I still shit on it.

Froot is actively damaging not just her own company but the vtubing sphere as a whole, by driving this wedge even further between troons and normal vtubing content, and it just adds more fuel to an already retarded fire. Quite frankly she's just a piece of shit and I will laugh at her misery.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:sanasmile:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Speaking for myself, I'm not the cyber police and I'm not their mom. I'm not about deciding when to "let" content creators "move on" and get "redemption", I'm about entertainment. Laugh at funny old shit, laugh at funny new shit. Simple as.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Depends on how big the yab is, how many people get affected by it, and the intention. Something retarded like hiding they had a boyfriend or lying about something because they are afraid of how people will react to the truth seems far more forgivable than scamming a ton of people. Sonny faking he died or some shit is way more serious than someone saying they are taking a break for health reasons and they are on vacation with someone else. Additionally, shit that happens in their personal life is not my concern nor do I care. If they cheated or assaulted someone is not really my concern. Sure it's shit behavior but I don't really give a shit.

Someone like Froot cheating on her husband when he was in the army does nothing to me. Learning that she was making some patches or shit that she was selling and she "sold" a bunch of them and never delivered does bother me greatly. The petty drama also doesn't bother me unless its the behavior is continuous and frequent.

I dislike hypocrisy though especially if someone uses it to attack another person with it and they get caught doing that same thing.

But if she were to crowdsource for money in hindsight to pay for the donation, then it wouldn't be "hers", right? Hell, her fans could technically collectively pay 50,000 directly to whatever charity and then say "Okay, that's our donation. Where's yours?"
But she "made it happen" by putting positive energy out there and rallying everyone together or some bullshit.

Checked autism bear stream for a bit. She was saying that chat would not trick her into saying yab shit about fucking the corner of the table because it would get taken out of context....

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
All meemaw voices are good and make me happy when I listen to them :shiinastare:
Yeah, I guess I would grow love the annoying Cali tone if that was what she went with, but I'm very impressed with her Shiina voice! The contrast is interesting to me too. I hate my own voice and it does make me think: if I try hard enough could I have a clear articulate non-retarded-cali voice too someday?🌈

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

but before Tako concert, there's Feesh outfit

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shiina's on-stream register has that same high phonation plateau that gura applies, and we know Senzawa's real voice is lower, this finding does not surprise me but it makes me wonder how long she's rehearsed her HP-healing laugh.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think we should get a thread on you, not to mock you or anything, but simply to document the absolute whirlwind of a human being you are. It'd be especially good if you were the one to write the OP.
But do you guys ACTUALLY want that? 🤔

USS IOWA

Huh maybe I didn't know this, Maybe I should educate myself more to the schedules. But for real though congrats FEESH!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I think we should get a thread on you, not to mock you or anything, but simply to document the absolute whirlwind of a human being you are. It'd be especially good if you were the one to write the OP.
Animals and people that know they're under observation almost always behave differently than they would otherwise. Let the wild Nolan roam free, so that he might develop his instincts naturally, and come into his role on his own.

kukkia

Early Adopter

It's a Finana outfit reveal so she's probably gonna take like 4 hours or something. I'm glad for her though, she seems excited for it and it's nice that things in general feel more upbeat in NijiEN right now (probably also helped by half of them going on vacation to Japan) compared to the shitshow of the past few weeks.

edit: she said she won't go as slow this time.

USS IOWA

Finana not flat anymore.......:painpeko:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Finana not flat anymore.......:painpeko:
never was, at least that's what she says. she claims the outfits just didn't accentuate it. Technically Scarle said that too.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oooooooh Shiina got a collab tomorrow on this Rita's channel and it looks like it'll have Airi too!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes and thank God, her not-streaming-voice (see hear mortuary assistant yab) has kind of a bitchy-California-Girl tone and would not hold an audience. Her streaming voice is very articulate with no trace of accent and I appreciate it very much. It's the result of training and effort that she sounds so good ( IMO) as Shiina.
View attachment 14064

Her low-Shiina voice is also a creation and is not her natural voice and takes more effort to use then her normal Shiina voice.
Edit: TBC I mean neither of these voices are how she talks day to day when not streaming, not that she's altering it with a filter or anythng,
The voice she uses as Low-Shiina is also clear and articulate, just lower, meanwhile the Yab voice is actually not that low and is just less clear and more lazy sounding then streaming Shiina.
I seriously wonder why there weren't more female spies during the cold war, seeing how good at shapeshifting and deceit they are.
Not bad but for some reason it looks like someone photoshopped her head onto the outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom