"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking of archives @Murrayしないで (I can't link you properly because of the spaces in your name), do you still have the copy of the Pippa deep dive video, I was looking forward to it but wasn't able to catch it live.

Okay, here it is. I had to do a little crushing to get it under the 1GB size limit for Litterbox but it should still be watchable and listenable. Litterbox is only going to keep the file for three days, so if you want to get it, get it now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
New outline for Project Star.
FozjAhTXEAElZzS

FnZ-rhRWQAIXwHk

This chuuba better be the second coming of Jesus Christ himself to live up to all this hype or Sana, my beloved.

Tired Taxpayer

He likes Sea Shanties and Neuro-sama, Saplings on the lookout so he doesn't steals their oshi...or maybe he already did and thats why he has those likes.

Edit: I haven't really watched much of Bettel but he looks like such a wingman/cool person in Vesper's chat that its making me want to try to check his streams.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Both Pippa and Tangent Fox made the Nagzz video today :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man i love watching granpa destroying my eardrums

stassy

They say "support your oshi vtuber while you can", the same could be applied to them : "don't pass on an opportunity twice while you can" aka Hana Machia seems to have been definitively denied her 3D and she broke down about it, according to this (though I couldn't traceback from which stream or twitter space yet) :

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ahh choices... Get to choose between the two worst singers of Hololive

I love them both and still watch all their karaoke ♥️
Both my favorite members of Hololive and Holostars. I just love shitty singers I guess. Makes it even worse that both of them have great taste in music so it hurts even more when they butcher the songs.

They say "support your oshi vtuber while you can", the same could be applied to them : "don't pass on an opportunity twice while you can" aka Hana Machia seems to have been definitively denied her 3D and she broke down about it, according to this (though I couldn't traceback from which stream or twitter space yet) :
So how long until AnyColor graduates her for vagueposting on her alts which probably makes the company look bad?

kukkia

Early Adopter
Weird, i thought weebs didn't care about how they smell?
I imagine most of these bottles go unused, at least the ones that get bought by guys.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Man i love watching granpa destroying my eardrums
Somebody stop him he's ACTUALLY about to sing Crank That Soulja Boy

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, this was certainly the most interesting birthday celebration I've seen so far.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So how long until AnyColor graduates her for vagueposting on her alts which probably makes the company look bad?
From what we have heard, Nijisanji doesn't seem to pay any attention to them at all. So probably never.

Well, that was depressing. Can't help but feel bad for Hana.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Thats when he drop " nigga " on stream
Vesper cancelled for playing a song with the Yamanba word sung by an actual Yamanba due to the guilty by association principle.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how much of this is vesper going to regret in the morning

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
how much of this is vesper going to regret in the morning
The last part of this stream when its gets leaked out by Altare a trustworthy insider that Vesper has made most questionable comments regarding the ones who lives matter that are 100% real because Altare this brave soul is fighting for the cause and is a most trusted ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom