Early Adopter

No ability for self reflection

1675705722622.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's a fun riddle. I'm just starting out as a 1view on a good day, with little experience and poor equipment. She's a reincarnation of a somewhat popular corpo streamer with plenty of experience and good equipment, and an instant 3view on her return stream. I'm starting to try to find collab opportunities with other small streamers, but really have no idea how to start except cold-DMing people. She got fired from her agency for, among other things, doxing her co-workers. Which one of us do you think will land a collab with another non-fleshtuber first?

Of course I'm not saying I'll be more successful than her in any other respects, but I have a feeling that she really stepped on her dick when it comes to ever collaborating with other streamers again who aren't already doxxed.

If she wins I'll donate $20 to the Humane Society.
Don't forget you can use your raids to send viewers to other 1 and 2-view channels and you can get acquainted with other streamers that way. If you're using Twitter, you can also use that to start commenting on posts made by small indies.

I'd also suggest advertising on the thread here, maybe give an hour or two of notice before you start streaming. Like, I know you stream but if you told me you had a stream topic I was interested in, or were playing a game I particularly enjoyed, I could see myself tuning in to see what you're about.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Mako put out a review of Sony's Mocopi.

Her tweet about it

It was interesting to see this, since both Hololive and Nijisanji members have been using Mocopi recently. I guess it’s really just good as a very unobtrusive 3D setup. It’s definitely not as smooth or accurate as the advertising makes it out to be.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I don't care about Harry Potter or Rowling, but I love both for their ability to make all these retards seethe. I hope the cats enjoy eating this retarded bitch when she dies alone in her shitty studio apartment.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Can someone give me a link or a tldr on the Harry Potter thing? What ant hill has been poked this time?

Also the Pippa stream, it looks like she finished the game after 2.5 hours with minimal superchats through out, and after that the money starts to flood in. Anything special happened here?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can someone give me a link or a tldr on the Harry Potter thing? What ant hill has been poked thistime?
one copy sold = one trans person shot in the back of the head personally by JK Rowling

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

They got 4 replies. 4. Fucking. Replies. Now every Bae fan is a toxic bigot. If you can't handle even the most minor of criticism such as this, get the fuck off the internet.

Anyways, Sava going live in 15:

EDIT: shocking us all, Sava does, in fact, have standards
1675708672043.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can someone give me a link or a tldr on the Harry Potter thing? What ant hill has been poked thistime?
tl;dr: Rowling says that there might be some issues with letting men say they're women and letting them into women-only spaces and and competing in women's sports. And anything less than complete and unquestioning support obviously sends most vermintide into a meltdown, which isn't surprising in a community rife with obvious mental health issues.

Here's a link if you want to get more closely-acquainted with the most recent antics surrounding the game: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rowling-derangement-syndrome.144468/

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rowling is literally Hitler who has personally chucked six million trans people into ovens.

Proof:

And that's literally it.

But this is the vtuber thread. Have some more Suisei:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
tl;dr: Rowling says that there might be some issues with letting men say they're women and letting them into women-only spaces and and competing in women's sports. And anything less than complete and unquestioning support obviously sends most vermintide into a meltdown, especially since vermintide usually have a whole bunch of other mental health issues that they haven't treated in any way and they spend way too much time with other vermintide who are rife with mental illnesses

Here's a link if you want to get more closely-acquainted with the most recent antics surrounding the game: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rowling-derangement-syndrome.144468/
Wait till they find out how Volkswagen was started

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Also the Pippa stream, it looks like she finished the game after 2.5 hours with minimal superchats through out, and after that the money starts to flood in. Anything special happened here?
The short version is the terminally online wokes have called an Intifadah against the new Hogwarts game "for supporting trans genocide" or whatever, and as almost carefully choreographed reaction many /tards/ have openly declared support and openly defend the distribution and playing of the game thereof.

It's just as stupid as you might think and equally predictable.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:magnicope: & :pippaseethe;

Speaking of IRyS, she's getting a 3.0 update? Edit: She's not, I'm :guradumbl:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230206-133243-807.png
Pandacoon is back and is also going to be contributing to the Great Troon Purging.

Speaking of Panko it's a shame her streams are at the times they are. I pretty much always enjoy her content but think streaming at yuropoor hours is giving her a nerf.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 12757
Pandacoon is back and is also going to be contributing to the Great Troon Purging.

Speaking of Panko it's a shame her streams are at the times they are. I pretty much always enjoy her content but think streaming at yuropoor hours is giving her a nerf.
I've tried watching her and Uruka. The bear is currently streaming at what I would only describe as deep Pacific islands time. :lolwat:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Don't forget you can use your raids to send viewers to other 1 and 2-view channels and you can get acquainted with other streamers that way.

That'll be a good thing to keep in mind when I finally have a CCV by the time I end stream. :annoyedpippa:

I'd also suggest advertising on the thread here, maybe give an hour or two of notice before you start streaming. Like, I know you stream but if you told me you had a stream topic I was interested in, or were playing a game I particularly enjoyed, I could see myself tuning in to see what you're about.

I'm trying to keep the unprompted self-indulgent posts here to a maximum of one a week since I know I wouldn't like it if some 0-view started spamming the thread every time they went live, but if you really think you might want to tune in some day, follow me on Twatter, where I post the weekly schedule and also announce whenever I go live, either scheduled or guerrilla. Or just follow on YouTube and/or Twitch directly and get the notifications that way. Superhot 1-hour challenge tonight on YT at 6 PM PT/9 PM ET (Pippa's usual slot)

Made a clip!

Good stuff. I caught most of this stream, as well as the barbecue one last night. Sena is a gem and definitely worth clipping.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom