"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired Taxpayer

I wonder if Vesper's manager approved this game so he could kind of understand what its like to manage a menhera streamer...
Edit: and now he made her talk about conspiracies... going the rabbit route I guess.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
You neglected to mention she's playing scary train game rn

Plus a little intro message from schedulema:
View attachment 12669

Untitled.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wonder if Vesper's manager approved this game so he could kind of understand what its like to manage a menhera streamer...
Edit: and now he made her talk about conspiracies... going the rabbit route I guess.

Maneniki: "Now we'll see how he does having to deal with someone that needs meds to stay stable."

Vesper: "I will not take meds."

Fission Mailed.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
So what was the twist angle that Vesper mentioned he wanted to try when he streamed this game? It just looks like he's doing a regular playthrough.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Apparently one of the main archivers for idolEN and some phase karaoke got hit with a copyright strike by idol on a Juna karaoke - so far it's just one gone but probably good idea to go ahead and download any you want to save from clue if you want to keep them.

Kalion

:)
"That was a date?!"
I have a feeling this has happened to Vesper IRL a few times.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He doesn't even want to touch the harlot.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So what was the twist angle that Vesper mentioned he wanted to try when he streamed this game? It just looks like he's doing a regular playthrough.

Being a hypervirgin.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The twist is probably that Vesper is role playing as a normal manager and not a horny "I CAN FIX HER WITH SEEEEEEGGS" dingo like Axel did.

MyName

Tired Taxpayer

Vesper going meta asking why streamers do xxxx subscribers streams, mentioned that his manager recommended him to celebrate 200k subs and he just laugh it off.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
While the kimonos generally look pretty, is there really much point of spending that much time and energy on really detailed outfits if they are only used for a couple of streams? Looking at the HoloEN kimono compilation posted earlier, I didn't even remember half of the designs. I'm not sure if anyone bothered using them again after 2-3 weeks had passed. At least the JP Santa 3D costumes were pretty basic and everyone got the same design.
Kiara used hers for pretty much all her off-colabs in January, and also she just generally uses it as the go-to outfit in winter season and a bunch other ENs do that as well
I dont know what you are talking about

Youtube Japan shilling Towa

Clip Tax:

this was a cute collab, Kiaras (and maybe Moris) travels to ID sometime will be amazing

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230205-145914-243.png

Looks like meemaw ASMR is getting moved to another day, be sure to comfort the meemaw

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The twist is probably that Vesper is role playing as a normal manager and not a horny "I CAN FIX HER WITH SEEEEEEGGS" dingo like Axel did.
So he's trying to flex on management proving he can do their job better?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Spoder schedule. Chaotix is an interesting choice.

20230205_141443.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

20 minute warning for Menhera²

Finally joining, meant to join sooner. Spent WAY longer than I meant to on a thing because of tech issues only to just now realize I deleted a couple things so it's incomplete and can't be fixed. Hopefully this'll cheer me up from that

i just wanted to watch to see Granpire react to this crazy bitch

kestraline

Early Adopter
Spoder schedule. Chaotix is an interesting choice.

View attachment 12673

Unless she has been quickly able to pick up a 32X and Genesis (she said in her post-Tsunderia stream she owned neither), it will be emulated.

But at least she can do it now, although the spider mama wants you to keep quiet if she is using non-official means.

If you don't know, although the SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive can easily be picked up for cheap, the 32X unit and the Chaotix cart itself is rather expensive.

In other news the tangent fox is live.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If you don't know, although the SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive can easily be picked up for cheap, the 32X unit and the Chaotix cart itself is rather expensive.
Cartridge is not a problem if you have an EVERDRIVE(tm)!!!
x5-black.jpg

(paid promotion)
Like honestly she did say she would use real hardware if possible, i say this is what she could use to play romhacks and other very legally aquired games off of. Theres an everdrive for basically every retro system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom