"I want to fart. Thank you, farting is healthy"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Tenma's a real one, props.
I'm glad Tenma doesn't hesitate to tard wrangler when needed. Some of the girls seems to not know when to put their foot down.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can someone give me the tldr of the Lia drama? I've been reading this thread and /pcg and I'm getting mixed signals.
What I know:
- Lia got a discord call from a fan during some lewd segment of her stream

The "fan," ExoVerseVT, was a friend of hers which she has met in real life at least once. That's why she got embarrassed when he appeared in chat right while she was making some lewd comment.

- Said fan is supposed to have connections in the voice acting industry
- Lia wants to be a voice actress and has been in contact with said fan

The guy apparently has connections, but I don't recall anything that seemed to imply Lia wanted to get into voice acting.

- Lia brings the 'fan' on stream and acted like prick telling Lia to stop doing lewd streams and hang out with him irl
- Lia can't do shit, because she wants an in on the voice acting gig

The guy was most certainly not a prick and in fact started the call by complimenting her on her stream as well as complimenting the fans for their devotion, from what I recall. He did say he wanted to hang out with Lia IRL some more. I was unfamiliar with the guy but I came away with a pretty good impression of him.

- Chat has a meltdown because male on stream

Lots of ironic "M*LE VOICE ON STREAM" in chat, sure, but the viewership numbers seemed to remain steady from what I recall. Everyone seemed to have a good time. At some point he started reading lines from the Thresh foot fanfic and many in chat (including myself) were calling for him to continue for the lulz.

- at some point tenma came in told the guy to fuck off and banned him from chat or some shit

Apparently. I'm not sure what annoyed Tenma to make her do this. I don't recall seeing him saying much in chat after he left the call.

- Lia has a meltdown on her private rm account

If what was posted here earlier was really from her roommate, yes, but it's not clear what she was sadposting about, and it needs to be remembered it was posted in the context of her being mentally exhausted and drunk on an empty stomach. I wouldn't read too much into it.

These accurate and what am I missing?

Stop reading /vt/. Here, make your own decisions. Here's the stream timestamped to when she notices Exo in chat:

And here it is when he joins the call:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
More pics on the jewelry collab
30865-555-b33277f0e0e96341dca2e29a47d5b9d1-2500x1875.jpg
30865-555-dcf94a84f90afeb02389a37b4abdfa2d-2500x1875.jpg

View attachment 11414
FnH6XWiagAACn-l

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000555.000030865.html
So who did they steal the designs from this time?

Oh and since I asked earlier and someone mentioned there may be Tempus merch, here's the Tempus merch for all 8 boys: stickers and guild cards, oh, and limited acrylic stands (when they're sold out, they are sold out). I might just toss a Vesper card into my order with an IRyS acrylic, that way the goods are basically equal price with the shipping...

Last edited:

Vih

Doog

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina gave a Amiya recommendation in discord.... Poaching confirmed :pippasquish:
spooderlove.PNG

Hmmm acknowledging her superior hag powers? Oh I'm retarded, I guess she doesn't necessarily mean Amiya is older then herself, though I would guess she is.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I am obligated to disagree; Only because there's fucking onions on the burger which instantly trashes it. Looks Delicious otherwise.
I'm going to the store to buy an onion right now just to spite you
>no ange
:yagoocry:

The jewelry is nice. The design isn't particularly original or inspired but the price is reasonable enough for me to want to pick up a few things.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hmmm acknowledging her superior hag powers? Oh I'm retarded, I guess she doesn't necessarily mean Amiya is older then herself, though I would guess she is.
Shes made a fucking homepage. You can't get older than that. Show me a vtuber assembling simple radios out of nearby junk or making bean jello, that would be the legendary elder vtuber

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Here's a vtuber with an interesting model I stumbled across. It's in the style of a broad-chested golden-age comic book superhero. The guy's got the voice for the role too. The name is CaptainNelson.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Dropping your dream university for streaming is NEVER a good idea. Lia is just the 1 in 10,000 who made it after taking that insane risk.
I actually disagree. Unless you're doing a real degree like engineering, medicine, ...
What was she gonna do ? Get some dead end managerial position in corporate California ?
That's a great way to ruin your life. Sure you make decent-ish money but you just end up having a mid-life crisis in your 30s because your life sucks and it's a long way to climb out of the hole.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

wew

Male hag love!
Here's a vtuber with an interesting model I stumbled across. It's in the style of a broad-chested golden-age comic book superhero. The guy's got the voice for the role too. The name is CaptainNelson.

Fun fact about CaptainNelson he is using a public domain super hero named Power Nelson. Also another pretty good male indie that I watched back in the day.
PowerNelsonFutureMan.jpg

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia donothon part 5 just got privated.
Also cute Muumi fanart:

In other random news, slowly but surely Pippa's influence is helping less experienced vtubers improve:

Update: Likely due to controversy this tweet of being inspired by Pippa is no more and I did not archive it because I am a femboy.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
They put Logan Paul in the Royal Rumble and Vox got him out.

HE FUCKING TAGGED HIM :deztheroom::kaelalaugh:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Lia donothon part 5 just got privated.
Also cute Muumi fanart:

Anyone archived it? We are losing the cause of lia menhera episode

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is doing Guerilla Chatting stream in 5 minutes, talking about her WrestleSanji

• The tournament was unmonitezed, so she didn't want to burden other livers. She gave livers an option to send pre-recorded stuff, but they all choose to be there live
  • Selen is unsure if there will be another one next year, thinks other livers can do it much better
  • She made a step-by-step tutorial for character creation, gave livers examples of actual WWE smack talk and varios related videos - and they did actual promo videos, which helped a lot. Livers were busy, but willing to not only show up, but also to create characters on stream. Especially boys, who just returned from Japan
  • The Belt costs $200 without shipping - it is real. Currently it is being made, the image was a mockup. Selen wanted a physical prize, so participating livers can have a memento

• She sounds tired, no wonder lol
  • Said it was very stressful couple of month, considering AR live preparing
  • WrestleSanji was in the work for couple of month, Selen did majority of organizing. She really underestimated time required, got a lot of experience though
  • Original plan was a smaller group (2 brackets), but a lot of people wanted to jump in. It ended up being a branch-wide event with 3 brackets
  • Pomu pushed Selen to finally make it, the wrestling idea was on the bench for a long time. They together chose the time slot to not overlap with other events, Pomu really helped out a lot. She made the fanart video the last minute and was even having dreams about WrestleSanji
  • Time zones are a bitch to plan around, EN members are all around the globe. Compare to JP livers, who are in the same time zone
  • If she wanted to delay the event some more, it would've been somewhere in April - they are all very busy
  • A lot of OBS scenes and assets, controlling sound etc., it was pretty difficult. A lot of people in the voice chat in Discord, so app of reactive images with sound (fugi) got bugged
  • Kyo image was missing because there were 2 Vox images, so number of people and number of images matched incorrectly
  • Livers discussed cuting down on interviews or doing them pre-recorded. Decided against it since people love live talking and reactions
  • Big shout-out to asset people, having to edit and change things a lot. Selen spent a lot of money on this couple of unmonetized streams
  • Balancing wrestlers' stats were hard, especially for Uki.
  • Some wrestlers were made by fans who used now unavailable DLCs
  • Some in-game cosmetics and features are unlocked by completing objectives in the game, Luka worked really hard on his character but they were unable to download it. Fan created Luka was used
  • A lot of fanart was made, which made all livers happy. A lot of EN member' art mama's participated in fanart creation
  • Koshien event mentioned, it was a small baseball event made by livers and later got big help from management
  • Before the event Selen was really stressed, apologizing to everyone for the event organization. Got reassurance and support from a lot of EN members

Unfortunate Spaceman collab was scheduled by Selen, not much time for her to rest. Fucking stupid dragon, fucking rest ffs! How to make your oshi take care of herself?!

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi talking about her fetish which I mentioned in a previous post

Considering the Vtubing scene is full of sickly women....

Relevant to Subaru's fetish, good taste I may say.

$340 to be a 3Dtuber!
Here's Asano Ruri comparing mocopi and Optitrack.

20 seconds in, mocopi's parental control.

Too bad Miko skipped SMB2, but here's an entertaining clip from SMB3.

Bonus, VSpo's Hinano (attempting to impersonate Mimitaya) laughing for 10 minutes thanks to Beni (impersonating cpt) and CR's Francisco (impersonating Nazuna).

Last edited:

Pioneer

AZKi will try to speedrun geoguessr in 2hours.

She will also release a new cover tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom