"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Hey, remember the Twitch drama from the other day?

After that: FLORIDA MAN

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

It's nice to feel represented on a Pippa stream. I wonder if she will play our state's official game: Meth or Fentanyl?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No, it was so dumb and pathetic that my brain instantly deprecated that part of my memory in order to retain what little sanity i have left in a kind of self-preservational bout of biological book burning, but thanks for reminding me you fucken bloody bastard.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

"We're banning gambling! Ok, not poker or sports betting, because we're hack frauds." - Twitch

I hate these retarded policies that are so compromised that they're worthless.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Oh no, as a Florida Man, I'm wondering how hard she is going to go in on my fellow methheads. Big reason why Florida Man is a thing is due to the media having extremely easy access to police records in the state.

It's also because we're batshit insane but everyone knows that.

"We're banning gambling! Ok, not poker or sports betting, because we're hack frauds." - Twitch

I hate these retarded policies that are so compromised that they're worthless.
That's because sports betting is advertised everywhere at all times, plus it's also an American Pastime.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's because sports betting is advertised everywhere at all times, plus it's also an American Pastime.
It's also one of the places with the most scammers selling picks. In either case, I'm not for banning gambling streams, I just think it's retarded to punish people for liking slots but not poker as both are methods of gambling that people get overly invested in. Just what's the point of fucking over that group in particular?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man I don't know where to even begin for my most favorite headline or story of Floridaman. I think my personal favorite one is the zombie flordiaman that was high off bathsalt and ate another dudes face!

Bath salt news article

what's your favorite flordiaman story/headline?

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Man I don't know where to even begin for my most favorite headline or story of Floridaman. I think my personal favorite one is the zombie flordiaman that was high off bathsalt and ate another dudes face!

Bath salt news article

Also, did you know there wasn't just the bath salts face eating, but a completely separate non-drug related face eating incident?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's also one of the places with the most scammers selling picks. In either case, I'm not for banning gambling streams, I just think it's retarded to punish people for liking slots but not poker as both are methods of gambling that people get overly invested in. Just what's the point of fucking over that group in particular?
Maybe it's due to the fact that poker is considered a 'sport' that people compete at on national TV, while slots is just watching some bars move and it's 100% luck based. I agree that it's fucking stupid though, either ban none or ban all (would prefer none).

That's at least a monthly occurrence if you live near swampy areas and by the everglades. I'm partial to ones involving squirrels like this one:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Agreed as in weird to only ban certain types of betting. Never been a gambling man, never would advocate for someone to do so. As for slots, it means you can't have people playing one of the latest games from Konami, the Castlevania slot machine.... (Bitter about Konami? Never....)

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Maybe it's due to the fact that poker is considered a 'sport' that people compete at on national TV, while slots is just watching some bars move and it's 100% luck based. I agree that it's fucking stupid though, either ban none or ban all (would prefer none).

That's at least a monthly occurrence if you live near swampy areas and by the everglades. I'm partial to ones involving squirrels like this one:
OR, the most awesome part of Florida:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think this one is the most unusual, and sounds exceptionally fake but then again it's Florida.
1663721421547.png

this shit

fuck it
Mogu Mogu is still the best song to come out of hololive, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

it's time to throw hands dude

also the song is a 3/5 in hololive catalogue but the video is straight up 5/5

Can I get a bronze badge for being the third poster in the thread?

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ah, Florida. Land of nonchalantly getting a cheap taser at SecurityWorld at the local mall. I miss Miami...sometimes.

Off-topic tax:
shuba by @Zote_illust.jpg

I had a brief moment where I thought Subaru was dressed up as Jill from Resident Evil. It works for me (RE 2: Remastered skin mod when?).

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Ah, Florida. Land of nonchalantly getting a cheap taser at SecurityWorld at the local mall. I miss Miami...sometimes.

Off-topic tax:
View attachment 903

I had a brief moment where I thought Subaru was dressed up as Jill from Resident Evil. It works for me (RE 2: Remastered skin mod when?).
Man, a Subaru post with a Florida-man post. This feels like this was designed for me.
"What part of Florida do you live?"
"The south."
"Oh, like Miami?"
"What?? No. North-West Florida."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Man, a Subaru post with a Florida-man post. This feels like this was designed for me.
"What part of Florida do you live?"
"The south."
"Oh, like Miami?"
"What?? No. North-West Florida."
The panhandle is part based and part retarded. It's fill with old people just wanting to relax before they die, beach/tourist towns, and then there's the Bama-lite drug addicts. In other words, it's just a nice little slice of heaven. Anything beats living in fucking Broward though.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I think this one is the most unusual, and sounds exceptionally fake but then again it's Florida.
View attachment 902
Definitely fake, given that the only references to it are from this image and not an actual news website. Too bad.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom