"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
During her break Lia went down the ASMR RP rabbit hole.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
1671067106121.png

chihirogumi

It says a lot about how mentally ill troons are when the most well behaved and likable one still gets fired from a corpo. If Yugo couldn't hack it then the thousands of dilating vtweeters certainly can't and should be discriminated against in hiring.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It says a lot about how mentally ill troons are when the most well behaved and likable one still gets fired from a corpo. If Yugo couldn't hack it then the thousands of dilating vtweeters certainly can't and should be discriminated against in hiring.

Anyone knows exactly why?
I mean vesper can fuck and impregnate fauna, kronii, ina and bae while also printing out anti coco chinese propaganda, killing pandas with a spear, stealing and burying japans stategic rice reserves, calling nofriendjin a bikecuck and still the worst he gets is 2 week suspension. What did troon do?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Whats funny is that im 99% sure Uki identifies as some form of "non binary" so they still have some form of their desired rep

Well, if he isnt next by some act of god lmao

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't think they're fake and Banned Vtuber Memes most likely just swapped the images shown through inspect element or something.
I ran the dog feet pic through Tiny eye and nothing came up,
The "Reticule is Gay" text I put in afterwards.
View attachment 7983
I think Banned Vtuber Memes is just messing with people as per a shitposter ways.
Fake or not, I accept Pippa an her feet just the way they are. Though bonus points if she really is ghostly pale white.

Someone is dumping alleged Tenma roommate stuff on /vt/, they found waybacks of her old m1ssk related accounts and the result is...
That's not Tenma, she doesn't look at all angry in that picture.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Someone decided to compile viewers observations/complaints regarding Yugo's behavior in streams.

All of it is from users on the dox site though so make of it as you will

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_835.png
Twatter is trying to warn us about something.

RiverBear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fake or not, I accept Pippa an her feet just the way they are. Though bonus points if she really is ghostly pale white.
Kill yourself :)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii update

Tested twice now but nothing so far and no runny nose, just throat hurty

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This explains a lot. Her accent very unusual, it's not a standard japanese accent and her intonation is different than most japanese ESLs. Still cute though
Speaking of accents, Erina has an unusual one for a Flip, almost sounds southern at times.
Probably another Phase Hapa.

That's not Tenma, she doesn't look at all angry in that picture.
But the Eastern Euro explains the anger.

That's because girl nerds don't exist.
They do, but are usually painfully autistic and typically considered unattractive by many men.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole

kestraline

Early Adopter
A few days ago Lia said on her other account about this and she said on stream today she wasn't going to do it because she couldn't stream if she did.
1671068950855.png

In other news, someone suggested earlier about Lia themed grippy socks for menhera vacations. Do the thing, fishman.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia announced on stream that she got accepted for a sixteen-week clown college academic program she's been trying to get into since middle school, and she'd be in a dorm and unable to stream.

And she turned it down so she could stream instead.

Lia Lickers confirmed strongest fanbase.

Edit: Late by a couple seconds. Sorry.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone decided to compile viewers observations/complaints regarding Yugo's behavior in streams.

All of it is from users from the dox site though so make of it as you will

Ive skimmed a bit and some of them seems like /vt/ tier misinterpretations for drama but alot of them seem to be well reasoned, the ones about JPN shit seem to be very well structured, they didnt provide any sources so for all i know it could just be a situation like when Kiara allegedly said people were fatshaming or some shit

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This explains a lot. Her accent very unusual, it's not a standard japanese accent and her intonation is different than most japanese ESLs. Still cute though

I legit thought she was Spanish first time I heard her. Mostly out of a combo of accent and rage. Latino girls are the nosiest, angriest women ever.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom